Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GBS bawling its eyes out over a 30 year washed up comedian with questionable politics and who was never actually funny. Wow I'm stunned.
Convince yourselves harder.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Big Beef City posted:

GBS bawling its eyes out over a 30 year washed up comedian with questionable politics and who was never actually funny. Wow I'm stunned.

Go gently caress yourself

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Big Beef City posted:

Wow, you convinced me. Pack it up guys, Norm was never funny.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

Go gently caress yourself

No.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
For those of you at home,

I was being sarcastic you see. For Big Beef has poo poo opinions and deserves derision.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

so edgey and controversial, oh I mean boring

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SSVIg4Noqc

GOAT

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

Norm!
You faked your death!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

why do you have to make everything about yourself?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Big Beef City posted:

Cool, was wondering when some tedious GBS superstar would throw his unearned opinion around.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 15, 2021

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

interwhat posted:

gently caress that sucks. He squeaked through without getting cancelled, though. Gotta mean something

I think Jimmy Fallon cut him one night because Jimmy hates cancer patients or something.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Big Beef City posted:

Small Beef City

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

zenguitarman posted:

Norm MacDonald Live on YouTube was so loving good. Not nearly as good on Netflix and since he got the show they took all the episodes off YouTube. At least you can find all of them on archive.org. Bill Hader and Nick Swardson are probably my favorite episodes.

gently caress. Probably my favorite comedian. Really bummed.

The first 2 seasons were amazing, all the episodes up to 2016. Norm at his peak. Then he started to decline physically and mentally, and he wasn't as funny anymore (though he was always funny). I figured he was sick and on pills, but never thought it might be cancer. I think I remember him saying he was physically in pain a lot.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Maybe the worst post you've ever made, no small feat

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Hello Frank Stallone

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Macdonald was also asked about his appearance on NBC’s Tonight Show being canceled, noting that staffers were crying behind the scenes. Was he surprised by that reaction? “I have been surprised. I never did anything. I don’t want to be tossed in with people who did — not crimes, but sins. I barely have consensual sex.”

Previously, the actor-comedian was slammed for expressing sympathy for Roseanne Barr and Louis C.K. in an interview: “There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, ‘What about the victims?’ But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that …All their work in their entire life being wiped out in a single day, a moment …I’m happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a little bit

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I don't think I would have gotten along with him on a personal level because of the lovely politics, but as far as comedians go, I'd rather have another Norm than another of the million comedians described here.

https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/1437848858822799360

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Fuckin’ sucks :(

Cancer can eat my swollen vaccinated balls.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Macdonald was also asked about his appearance on NBC’s Tonight Show being canceled, noting that staffers were crying behind the scenes. Was he surprised by that reaction? “I have been surprised. I never did anything. I don’t want to be tossed in with people who did — not crimes, but sins. I barely have consensual sex.”

Previously, the actor-comedian was slammed for expressing sympathy for Roseanne Barr and Louis C.K. in an interview: “There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, ‘What about the victims?’ But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that …All their work in their entire life being wiped out in a single day, a moment …I’m happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a little bit

Ya'll see this?

The man was a miserable piece of poo poo.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Can't even post my favorite Norm clip because calling Bill Clinton a murder on the view is political probably, just use your imagination. RIP funny man :angel:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Big Beef City posted:

Ya'll see this?

Suck my loving dick.

Woah someone should cancel this guy

E: Nice stealth edit. Idiot. Next time post some convincing evidence instead of copy pasting random poo poo.

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 15, 2021

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Moar liek Little poo poo Brain

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

One day? all this moron does is anger troll. can we cut the cord already? If it was funny it would be one thing but come on

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Ya'll see this?

The man was a miserable piece of poo poo.

:fuckoff:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Big Beef City posted:

This motherfucker is trying to be a dollar store Get Fiscal and failing miserably lol

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Mods please change Big Beef City's name to Dollar Store Get Fiscal

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
This year's hottest Christmas toy? You guessed it, Tickle-Me-Frank-Stallone.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
gently caress. gonna spend the night laughing until i puke watching his old vids

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1437871368230539267

Big Beef City, this is how its done. Idiot.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Let’s not talk about getfiscal.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I always get this guy confused with Dennis Miller so I'm guessing they both suck. rip

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/986139323144667137

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wow, what a shocker that an old gen x / boomer comedian had dumb cancel culture opinions. at least he could still deliver his bad takes in ways that were genuinely funny.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

old beast lunatic posted:

I always get this guy confused with Dennis Miller so I'm guessing they both suck. rip

:redass:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

old beast lunatic posted:

We just experienced the 20th anniversary of the thing that made Dennis Miller unfunny.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
You know the worst thing about Norm MacDonald’s death? The hypocrisy.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Orange Crush Rush posted:

You know the worst thing about Norm MacDonald’s death? The hypocrisy.

I disagree. I think it was the painful death by cancer.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Szyznyk posted:

We just experienced the 20th anniversary of the thing that made Dennis Miller unfunny.

the terrorists beat his rear end bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Sorry, he should've clarified. Which talented comedian will die next?