Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DUSTIN VS BLACK 26 18.31%
HAYTER VS RUBY 27 19.01%
PINNACLE VS DARK ORDER 7 4.93%
HOBBS VS DANTE 48 33.80%
MOX VS SUZUKI 34 23.94%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

SonicRulez posted:

I can't stop smiling at how 2.0 were nobodies in NXT and are working like exclusively top talent in AEW. It's refreshing to have a wrestling company where being good at wrestling is actually meaningful to your career. Amazing.

The best case scenario for being a Jobber To The Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Considering her match at Empowerrr I've come to the conclusion that Leyla/Jade is going to be a decent match and Leyla can carry Jade to a decent 5-10 minute performance. I think Leyla should win, mostly because she's got some real shine right now and would be a great choice for a short Britt program (and I like the idea of Leyla gets the win as a foreshadowing down the line when Jade has the belt).

But I totally understand if they want to give Jade the win, Leyla will look like a star even with a loss and Jade benefits from wins.

Damnit I love when I can't predict the booking because I can see the benefits of both outcomes.

VV Fixed

Renaissance Spam fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 15, 2021

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Leyla

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Brian Cage is really fun to watch wrestle. I like when he does acrobatic stuff even though he's steiner-sized. I also like when smaller guys try to do stuff and he completely fucks them up. Only the big swole man is allowed to fly in his matches, little guys get caught and crushed.

I'm glad that Hobbes is doing that now too, I loved when he caught darby allin dante martin last week. Few things I love more than a wrestler getting stopped dead in their tracks like that.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm just betting the big swole lady wins. I keep my predictions simple. And I dont mean Big Swole, I mean the one that's big and swole.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Shard posted:

Show it to the boys. Really get in their heads before the match

I did. Didn't get a reply from a very sleep deprived Matt haha

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

A talking coyote posted:

That’s completely rear end backwards, Leyla’s already worked in stardom and is good now. Jade is the one who would benefit from working Japan and getting her ringwork up to par against a bunch of different styles.
I'll meet you halfway, Leyla is legit but I'd love to see her be a stan hansen style gaijin back in Japan now that she's made a name for herself

Jade needs the practice but she's so much taller and powerful than her peers that I think she'd benefit more as an enforced role in a mixed gender faction while still doing Dark squashes.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

stab posted:

I did. Didn't get a reply from a very sleep deprived Matt haha

He really won't get any sleep now. Not with that nightmare fuel.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Matt’s got the face of a grown up Garbage Pail kid

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Matt’s got the face of a grown up Garbage Pail kid

He looks like a small jawed Robert Z'Dar

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Tampa Bae posted:

Protect Jade at all costs, she could be the next Attitude Era Chyna (In the good way) without exposing how green she is. That means she'd probably have to be involved with a faction so she isn't gunning for the women's championship and taking losses. She has the look and the charisma, the wrestling will come to her.

She's said that Chyna is one of her influences and one of her favorites, so yeah, I can see that.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

So what you’re saying is they should give Jade a pyro bazooka

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I normally would put this in the OP but it bothers me in a profound way.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I'm watching Dark right now and the way Taz pronounces "Wheeler Yuta" as "Wheeler Utah" is amazing

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I think Leyla deserves the win here. We got a heel champion, so building up an underdog babyface challenger is a good idea. Jade's going to be great, but she's still green; the loss will hurt her but she can regain momentum as she improves over the months.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Dacap posted:

yes

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jade should win so that the big shocker win can go to Riho and we can get an extended Riho vs Jade feud.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Shida should knee everyone in the face and be champ again. Then she should knee Kenny in the face and be heavyweight champ too.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Dacap posted:

If they gave Jade a pyro bazooka, I would mark so hard that Triple H would end up cutting a promo on me and my friend.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

this motherfucker out here trying to join Pencil Army AND Suzuki-gun???

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Penguin Patrol posted:

this motherfucker out here trying to join Pencil Army AND Suzuki-gun???

They merge. Lulu and Suzuki marry for business reasons.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

A talking coyote posted:

Shida should knee everyone in the face and be champ again. Then she should knee Kenny in the face and be heavyweight champ too.

Who?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
When he gets back, I hope Kip Sabian resumes his feud with the entire AEW women's division.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Some random Dark talent

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

-1 doing unboxing

https://twitter.com/RingsideC/status/1437894311023087620?s=20

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
King and Hirsch had a real good one on Dark.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
Why isn't the guy in the butcher's apron the butcher

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/IsiahKassidy/status/1437971219752660994?s=19

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Stab I'm sorry for your loss

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
leyla is going to beat jade clean on national tv tomorrow and its gonna own

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It is Wednesday my dudes!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"The Kaze Ni Nare Incident" is the single stupidest goddamn thing going right now and I love it immensely.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
When they write the Death of AEW book the first chapter will be called "The Suzuki Incident"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Shinjobi posted:

"The Kaze Ni Nare Incident" is the single stupidest goddamn thing going right now and I love it immensely.

I'm sorry, but it's called "The Suzuki Incident" because Minoru Suzuki murdered everyone in the building afterwards.
They haven't announced anything yet because there's no one around to announce it anymore but there won't be a Dynamite for obvious reasons tonight or ever again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jade's got an active program and Leyla hasn't, she's not losing ya dinguses. Still gonna be Leyla's breakout performance though

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Rarity posted:

Jade's got an active program and Leyla hasn't, she's not losing ya dinguses. Still gonna be Leyla's breakout performance though

What if this is the beginning of Leyla's program where she beats everyone.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

IGgy IGsen posted:

I'm sorry, but it's called "The Suzuki Incident" because Minoru Suzuki murdered everyone in the building afterwards.
They haven't announced anything yet because there's no one around to announce it anymore but there won't be a Dynamite for obvious reasons tonight or ever again.

The new AEW game is a clone of Danganronpa.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Lid posted:

Trials will be very easy because Suzuki never denies his murders

:eyepop:

El Generico fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Sep 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Lid posted:

Good idea, but the premise is not "find the killer" but "find an alibi for Suzuki, who obviously did it and tells everyone he did it it, and frame someone else"