Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
If you don't remember them, they made this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhzSOkczyg

Well surprisingly it turns out they're a massive cult centered around sexual favors for Gazi:

quote:

For example, there are reported soul contracts, that are exactly how they sound, and are signed in a special room at gunpoint. Legal names, addresses, workplaces, social security numbers--all are extracted by the same violent means, since owning somebodys soul is not enough. There is exploitation of members sexuality for financial gain, and to build up the orgs membership (known in cult studies as flirty fishing). There are shroom-induced journeys in the spaceship, a room where live-in cult members receive mandatory instruction in the Commanders plagiarized and disordered worldview. There are hallucinatory camping trips to Hammer City in the Colorado Rockies, smeared across with hunger and frostbite, with poisoning, with gun threats from whites; and all of it inspired by naive group screenings of Wild, Wild Country on Netflix.

More troubling is a young Black womans account of escaping by night from an armed compound, where she once had to defend herself with a knife from multiple cis male attackers; where she now felt her life would end if she stayed. Then there is the threat against the lives of Black trans activists, casually issued by Commander, so as to enforce transmisogyny in the ranks. Theres the overwork and starvation, the doxxing, the blackmail, the financial exploitation; there are the divided relationships, and trespasses of physical and sexual boundaries. Even here there is profound anti-blackness, and the theft of Indigenous identities and movement slogans. There is privilege for key leadership, and coerced hard labor for everyone else. In short, theres everything that made the Colony unlivable for Black and Third World people. But now it got a cute doggie, dreads, and a dashiki. Now, in a cloying and relatable Black voice, it commands us through smartphones to work ourselves to death.

#landback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
hes like 40 right

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
RIP Clown City

animist
Aug 28, 2018
this just sounds like scientology

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
imagine being one of this cults victims and then you find out theyre funded by white middle class shitheads whore assuaging their own guilty egos by giving like 6-10 grand monthly to this totally real anti-imperial movement

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Woah cancelling my mao level reparations corp membership right now thanks op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dr. Killjoy posted:

imagine being one of this cults victims and then you find out theyre funded by white middle class shitheads whore assuaging their own guilty egos by giving like 6-10 grand monthly to this totally real anti-imperial movement

and incase anyone thinks this is an overstatement or a bit, no , it's not

one of the best videos of all time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is it weird if i think the blackhammer dude would be a better poster than chuka umunna

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

RICH soil!!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hmmm gas thread ban op

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

*holds up handful of sand*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

does that mean carles.buzz is a swamp Maoist now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zedhe Khoja posted:

*holds up handful of sand*

pocket decolonization!!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Anti-imperialists colonizing the hearts and souls of victims and honky suckers

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i say swears online posted:

is it weird if i think the blackhammer dude would be a better poster than chuka umunna

chuka envies the black nationalist

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

hmmm gas thread ban op

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

can someone post the timelapse video of them spending four hours moving a single plank around to save this thread from its lame op

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

its a shame this wasnt as far as it went because its a great and hilarious grift

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the quote in the op is very strange. the content is strange, and the writing even stranger.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

dark tidings from Clown Town

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

why does every cult in America end up as a weird sex cult?

hmmm gas thread ban op

u Gazi?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

PawParole posted:

imagine having a cult at your command but only using it for creepy sex poo poo.

right? where have all the cowboys gone

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

right? where have all the cowboys gone

say what you will about jonestown, at least they were in it for the money

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

i say swears online posted:

agreed, I never seen gazi badmouth Malcolm x

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Woah cancelling my mao level reparations corp membership right now thanks op

The first month is free and you forget to cancel, that's how they get you.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
greetings antifa this is the joker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhzSOkczyg

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

PawParole posted:

say what you will about jonestown, at least they were in it for the money

Uh Jones was loving everyone too. But he was also a commie. Its so bizarre for how infamous he was how rarely thats mentioned

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

eSports Chaebol posted:

Uh Jones was loving everyone too. But he was also a commie. It’s so bizarre for how infamous he was how rarely that’s mentioned

Angela Davis used to have a political relationship with those people lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Mr. Lobe posted:

Angela Davis used to have a political relationship with those people lol

Are you seriously gonna say that you know better than Angela Davis?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

eSports Chaebol posted:

Uh Jones was loving everyone too. But he was also a commie. Its so bizarre for how infamous he was how rarely thats mentioned

Iirc the people's temple were big in the civil rights movement in california.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/toricoooper/status/1438174533794533380

CBS out here helping Black Hanmmer recruit Nicki Minja fans lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

hmmm gas thread ban op

Hey look it's SA's very own black hammer member. I know who you are.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
gazi is the face of the black power movement right now tbh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
are these the same guys who when they were trying to build their freedom city on some usless land the fastforward time capture of them building it was just them moving a wooden board back and forth for 8 hours?

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

cumshitter posted:

are these the same guys who when they were trying to build their freedom city on some usless land the fastforward time capture of them building it was just them moving a wooden board back and forth for 8 hours?

why yes it is!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
yes and more or less all of their major issues were literally immediately identified, dismissed entirely as racist scaremongering, hating and jealousy immediately before proving fatal

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

cumshitter posted:

the funniest part was the guy who came over and watched them while eating a sandwich or something for a minute before wandering off again

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

also if I remember right it turned out that the land they were on was native territory lol whoops

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

cumshitter posted:

They were illegally squatting and got kicked off the land by the sheriff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

also if I remember right it turned out that the land they were on was native territory lol whoops

Land Back!