Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
W-W-W-WARIO NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA

favorite character? level? minigame? song? cutscene? whats ur highscores?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all the multiplayer party games kick rear end. the one where the other players can gently caress with the screen is so fun, i think its my favorite

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UWK11ASks

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My 5 squad is Wario, Dribble, Mike, Ashley, Orbulon.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Whole team or nothing for me. Although I guess I need to do 5-squad for a bunch of the cheevos

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

My 5 squad is Wario, Dribble, Mike, Ashley, Orbulon.

same but cricket instead of dribble

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
jesus christ gently caress 9-VOLT! what worthless piece of poo poo brat

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Fungah! posted:

all the multiplayer party games kick rear end. the one where the other players can gently caress with the screen is so fun, i think its my favorite

This. Great times had stomping my little sister at these.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

jesus christ gently caress 9-VOLT! what worthless piece of poo poo brat

9-volt sucks catastrophically

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
9-Volt is a good kid and I'm not just saying that cause I want to date his mother.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
how far can you level up your dudes i wonder. i like the unlockable arts

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im gonna try to get at least past the third boss for each story stage. and then just grind all mixed up after that i reckon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
30 is max level for all the unlocks, but theoretically I think they can be level 99999999999.