Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Before I begin I wanna be upfront here, I'm not here to debate anything about the way this business and its operations relate to Covid safety. And it's a place I'm no longer going to so I dunno. But hey if your only response is "lol they should be shut down regardless" then, you know, go hog wild.

Partly venting here, but also this may be a space for interesting slash disturbing stories.

I live near a college bar with a dancefloor that gets pretty crowded. I'm in my early 30s, and I understand that potentially makes me the "old creepy guy" in that environment, but I make serious efforts to just be a dude dancing and having fun, and if women want to talk to me they can. I'm sure someone can try to do a goon callout on me or something but you know, whatever.

But as a result of being pretty extremely self-conscious in that kind of place, I tend to kind of notice everyone and keep an eye on things. And the last three times I went there there was this loving creepy as hell guy in a hoodie, hood up, along with his mask, making him so covered up that basically all you can see of him is an oval around the eyes. I would guess he is at least in his mid 40s or 50s. He basically spends the whole time lurking around the dancefloor, barely dancing, obviously just finding places to stand near young dancing ladies. These young people mostly don't seem to notice figures like that, but also I really wonder how much of it is women feeling like they're just not allowed to address that kind of thing.

Apparently he noticed that I was looking at him suspiciously, and since witnesses might threaten his creepy behaviors he started randomly swinging elbows at me and jabbing at me and stuff, even eventually kinda lunging at me and throwing a light elbow at the chest. I'm like..... mega non-confrontational, at least when it comes to physical altercations, but I yelled at him to leave me the gently caress alone and not touch me and he yelled back at me as if I was the one causing the problem.

The next time I went there he was there again, surprise! And this time I actually witnessed him groping a girl who was right in front of me. She was backing up, I was thinking "hmm I wonder if this girl or her friends are trying to get near me to dance," then I look down and see this dude is reaching from a few feet a way and just straight up pushing his hand palm up right into her middle butt area. I'm not just uncomfortable and frustrated for her but at this point I'm pissed because she probably thought it was me molesting her. Once again he was kind of lunging at me later in the night and I had to tell him to gently caress off. I tried to talk to security, and they said "just point us out to him and we'll deal with it." I was super hesitant because... of course if I go tattle to security and bring him to them he'll just deny anything happened. And then he'll be even more mad at me.

But hey, third time's a charm. All the same poo poo is happening, I'm noticing him standing behind women in mega obviously suspicious ways where he's basically not moving at all and just reaching his hands around their asses while they dance, and he's looking at me like he's loving pissed any time he notices me. This time he actually comes up to me and says "What's up, bitch?!" and tries to act like I'm the one starting beef, and tells me to gently caress off or something when I stand my ground and say he's hit me and started poo poo every time he's seen me. I've finally had enough, so I get the resolve to drag security over to him because gently caress it......

and, you know, stop me if you've heard this one before:

Security guy: "No he couldn't have done that stuff, he's with me bro!"

And suddenly the old guy acts all nice and humble and says some poo poo like "hey he kept bumping into me, I'm just trying to tell him to stop."

I protest again, security guy says something like "hey man it's a bar, people bump into each other, what can I do??" I make it super clear that that's not what's happening and he's attacking me every time he sees me but, you know, I also make it clear that I'm not surprised he's doing this so comfortably because he's friends with them.

At the end of the day I just... can't go to this place anymore, and the whole thing feels super shady and hosed up. I don't even think I would be safe defending myself physically because of his connection to security. I'm getting this tiny glimpse of how hopeless it can feel to make accusations about someone, when a big chunk of his bad behavior isn't even affecting me, and it makes me realize how absolutely horrifying it must be to be a woman in spaces where criminal loving creepy dudes are just empowered 24/7 to do their thing. And the image of him is like a loving horror movie villain, given how little I can see of him except his rage eyes.

Does anyone have any stories of encounters with weird creepy fuckos like this? Would be especially awesome if anyone has stories of kicking the asses of guys like that.

Martman fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Sep 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I think you should hook up with the old creepy dude, you two sound perfect for each other.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i shoot them in the face over and over until the magazine is empty

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Mega64 posted:

I think you should hook up with the old creepy dude, you two sound perfect for each other.
Nuh uh!!

Hell Yeah posted:

i shoot them in the face over and over until the magazine is empty
that'd be pretty sick tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

God drat Op I just took a poo poo and it was rank asf hoo lord.

Anyway, the thing you gotta do is tell the bartender and/or bouncer there's a weirdo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tldr

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP saw a creepy dude to suck off

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

tl;dr: creepy old man hangs out at bar groping girls, shoving me around and acting very threatening because I've noticed him doing this stuff, turns out he's friends with security, and I wish I was badass enough to kill him

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Sounds like reporting the old geezer to staff is all you really can do. Is there a local social media thing you can use to warn about him? In my area I know they used to do that on jodel and whatsapp a few years back.

Worst case scenario they kick you out and tell you not to come again.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Sounds like reporting the old geezer to staff is all you really can do. Is there a local social media thing you can use to warn about him? In my area I know they used to do that on jodel and whatsapp a few years back.

Worst case scenario they kick you out and tell you not to come again.
Yeah that's a good idea, I may look around and see what would be relevant for those purposes where I live.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Sounds like you two need to settle this like men—In the men’s room. Stick your tongue down each other’s throat and first one to bust a nut has to leave the bar (but can stay in the other’s heart forever).

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Also not sure why I read that whole boring story, but I kept picturing the weirdo as the gently caress Her Right In The Pussy Guy.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why y'all clubbing during the pandemic? This a poz my neg rear end sorta gig?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Das Boo posted:

Why y'all clubbing during the pandemic? This a poz my neg rear end sorta gig?

It's the only place you can whiff the global rear end scent.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's the only place you can whiff the global rear end scent.

I see, I see. A man has needs.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
op i think you are probably a serial killer

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Mimesweeper posted:

I wish!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mimesweeper posted:

:hmmyes:

It's covid out, binch, stop clubbing

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Colonel Cancer posted:

:hmmyes:

It's covid out, binch, stop clubbing

:rolleyes: talking about covid 19 when it’s almost 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

that guy was jacking off his unit op. you ask him 'did you cum yet?'

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you take the creepy guy home op you will save all the "ladies" your 30 year old rear end is creeping on lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Have you tried talking to him? He might just be trying to be found in the club, bottle full of bub, he's in there having sex he's not into making love, so come give him a hug.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the solution is to dress as a beautiful women and dance at the bar like your life depended on it. creepy guy will grope you and thats your in, thats when you lay the heavy moves on him. seduce this sick pervert and marry him effectively ending his molestation rampage. you will be a hero.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s cool how you are a boyfriend and a dad to all those helpless women, like you should just cut in and show them how to do a little waltz, a little tango, a little salsa merengue. They’re gonna like that poo poo better than daggering because you’ll give them the warm comfort of their father up until the slow dance (which is obviously off limits even for the high school sock hop chaperone) when they get to pick their dance partner from the bashful wall flowers.

Also yeah that guy needs to know he’s gayer than he thinks. Definitely get close enough for him to brush up against your dick if he moves in any direction in the slightest. :gay:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP saw a creepy dude to suck off

Ah, well then proceed with my blessing op

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

That’s cool how you are a boyfriend and a dad to all those helpless women, like you should just cut in and show them how to do a little waltz, a little tango, a little salsa merengue. They’re gonna like that poo poo better than daggering because you’ll give them the warm comfort of their father up until the slow dance (which is obviously off limits even for the high school sock hop chaperone) when they get to pick their dance partner from the bashful wall flowers.

Also yeah that guy needs to know he’s gayer than he thinks. Definitely get close enough for him to brush up against your dick if he moves in any direction in the slightest. :gay:

lmao

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Is this like creepy guy Highlander, there can be only one?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my two cents from managing a club is......go to the actual bartender or a bar manager that is there when they dont seem too busy. those security guys are basically just furniture in most cases.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ah, well then proceed with my blessing op

Yeah it's crazy waht luck

EvilTwig
Jan 31, 2001
The Mirrored Wall, a new M Knight Slam a Man screenplay

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
You should bang the other weirdo

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

tonight's the night

naem
May 29, 2011

am exgf of mine made me go clubbing with her a lot, lots of standing around in a crowded space kinda sorta bouncing in place

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you’ve seen those movies right? The one where there is a dangerous person doing dangerous things but our hero can’t convince anyone of this dangerous person.

Because in reality that dangerous person just doesn’t exist

It’s you Op

You are the old weirdo groper in the club

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I am the spooky creepy dude.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

clubbing utterly sucks complete rear end

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I am the creepy dude to protect myself from the other creepy dudes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Doctor Dogballs posted:

clubbing utterly sucks complete rear end

It's true.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

I am the spooky creepy dude.

specifically the one in the club or just in general?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I turn on my monitor, op.