Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Empty Sandwich posted:

"you goatse it open"

It was a very good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

joe's "you're a journalist" joke caught me completely off guard and assassinated me

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mollymauk posted:

It was a very good show.

Christ pose!

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Please hurry I spent too much time being Jesus.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Why is the car lock beep on Stir Fry's helicopter so funny to me.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

That one got me good as well. The sound work is all quite good as is the “score” of the podcast. Going to be a absolute bitch to license all of that when they get around to the movie.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Omnomnomnivore posted:

Why is the car lock beep on Stir Fry's helicopter so funny to me.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone else been listening to stars of space? I was kind of into it, but then I listened to this latest rude tales and I was just like you know what, it's not even close to the highs of the original show. I think the main issue I have is as much as Joe does a good job, there's only space for one DM in my heart

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I haven't got back around to it. It seems fine, but it doesn't hit the highs as you mentioned. I'm sure it'll get some play out of me at some point.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

some plague rats posted:

Anyone else been listening to stars of space? I was kind of into it, but then I listened to this latest rude tales and I was just like you know what, it's not even close to the highs of the original show. I think the main issue I have is as much as Joe does a good job, there's only space for one DM in my heart

I've been listening and I've been loving it. The Digilords, the digital champions, are top tier antagonists.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

some plague rats posted:

Yea I have been listening but it does not engage me as much either. Joe is a bigger picture guy, doesn't spend enough time making seemingly useless details funny and pays more attention to story telling and plot. I get Zyxx vibes. It's not a bad thing, just different.

um excuse me fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Sep 18, 2021

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Stars of Space is a good chaser for the off-weeks where there isn’t a Rude Tales

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

If you haven't met Groomda yet, you're missing out. I'm enjoying Oh These, Those Stars of Space a lot.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Groomda's on the bridge!! :q: count me in as loving Stars of Space, the episodic nature of it seems to be encouraging the cast to make even bigger swings

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird
Goddamn, today's episode was fantastic. Having known plenty of the snort-ketamine-at-noon-on-a-Tuesday-type burners, I really feel every jab at the participants at Riddle Guy.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Champagne Champagne was a truly an inspired creation, rest in peace you beautiful baby.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Multiple powerful uses of [Music stops] in this. Bravo at the resistance to the temptation of using a record scratch.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't like this episode, but I'm glad the cast had fun.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
That's my wife! was pretty funny.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/TimothyPlatt/status/1441893078051266566?s=20

:frog:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Champagne Champagne was a truly an inspired creation, rest in peace you beautiful baby.

happy birthday

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I really enjoyed the episode, riddles are bullshit in the best way, Albee getting jealous at Champagne saying "im baby" to Cordelia was great and this exchange slayed me:

"You're describing this pineapple man too hot, I swear if I have a sex dream about him-"
"It's fine his cum tastes amazing."

The OTTSOS chat episode was fun as well, some good talkin bout Trek in there

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

It occurs to me now that this is the second time the riddle crew has guested on a D&D podcast I listen to (dungeons and daddies is the other one) and they killed both times, I should really check out their actual podcast some time

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This is a fun fun fun OTTSOS episode

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Has anybody managed to get Oh These Those working in a podcatcher? Mine keeps saying the RSS feed is invalid and it doesn't appear in any searches

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Working fine in Pocketcasts (Android and Windows 10 clients) for me

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Works fine in Podcast Addict as well.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r09dw4YVch1qan1ra.mp4

flavor.flv fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Sep 30, 2021

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

it's so easy to forget that that's what the original "one fear" joke was

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Ainsley McTree posted:

it's so easy to forget that that's what the original "one fear" joke was

I mean, you gotta post it!

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Please, if anything he's smooth sharks guy

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

showbiz_liz posted:

Please, if anything he's smooth sharks guy

he'll always be bee knife guy in my heart

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
I want a collected Swan Boy to go alongside Hell Was Full asap, Branson, make it happen

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Finally got around to watching the animated Swan Boy and it's exactly the pacing I would expect from Reese. Though I found it uncharacteristic for Rona to be arrested for something so stupid. She always seemed burdened with intelligence and depression.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Branson and Carly are on the newest episode of Hey Riddle Riddle.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

New episode just dropped and it is a loving trip.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Albee is incredible in this episode, I think she just took favourite character back from Stirfry

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.

flavor.flv posted:

Albee is incredible in this episode, I think she just took favourite character back from Stirfry

I loved hearing the rest of the cast stifling laughter as she was rambling on.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

They’re doing some dire things to the music licensing budget for the upcoming tv series/movie in this episode.

E- Does anyone know what song was used in that extended banjo bit after Tomboy shows up? It’s very familiar but I can’t place it.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Warbird posted:

They’re doing some dire things to the music licensing budget for the upcoming tv series/movie in this episode.

But God what an incredible playlist this episode had, best way to blow a sound budget for sure.

Bellow was the MVP of this episode for me "So they're NOT little trees!?"