Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
... they actually have an ICQ number, AIM handle, Yahoo! chat screen name, and GeoCities Home Page in their profile.

Thanks for stopping by my thread, please take a picture of my dogs as you exit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Wow they have everything!

Except a life hahahahaha!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyZodiac posted:

... they actually have an ICQ number, AIM handle, Yahoo! chat screen name, and GeoCities Home Page in their profile.

Thanks for stopping by my thread, please take a picture of my dogs as you exit.

I still use Hotmail as my main e-mail address

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
At least it's not a Facebook profile or Twitter handle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

At least it's not a Facebook profile or Twitter handle.

I'm so old I remember when Shaq made twitter relevant

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Some fine looking dogs there

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I don't have any of those things, but I did see a post of mine in a super old thread that included Yahoo and MSN handles, and I did meet one of my best friends in an AIM name thread. :corsair:

edit:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'm so old I remember when Shaq made twitter relevant

I'm old enough to have participated in the #pliesforehead hashtag.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.
I didn't have space in my profile to provide my ARPANET address, sorry.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gently caress all y'all

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dee eight posted:

gently caress all y'all

You will pay

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I'm so old mr T ate my balls

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had a 5-digit ICQ number until 2005, or so, with a strong, unique pword.

One day, a dude on my account, speaking Turkish, started asking my friend list for money.

I never got the account back.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

GORDON posted:

I had a 5-digit ICQ number until 2005, or so, with a strong, unique pword.

One day, a dude on my account, speaking Turkish, started asking my friend list for money.

I never got the account back.

uh oh

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I had a low digit icq number as well but lol at ever using aol for anything

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I remember my very first aol name

JAGRRULES68

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

sorry i had tripod not geocities (geosh*ties)

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

back in the day i had a final fantasy 7 fansite on tripod

my brother makes fun of me about it to this day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I did have a geocities page full of tiny low-res gifs of spinning skulls and suchlike

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

back in the day i had a final fantasy 7 fansite on tripod

my brother makes fun of me about it to this day

It's good to have family who cares

I may have been here that long OP but I don't know what half those things are because I'm bad at computor.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sgt. Politeness posted:

It's good to have family who cares

I may have been here that long OP but I don't know what half those things are because I'm bad at computor.

youd think by now something would have clicked

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I remember my ICQ number but I'm pretty sure the account was stolen more then 20 years ago.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Rare photo of Border Collies holding still :kimchi:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I had an angelfire page.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I had an angelfire page.

me too, it was about pokemon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I had an angelfire page.

You are the angel to my fire

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:) Welcome to my Home Page on the World-wide WEb! :)
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

:) Welcome to my Home Page on the World-wide WEb! :)
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Please sign my guestbook

You are the 00000000000003 visitor

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You Are A Elf posted:

Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone.

But I ain't never sucked a cock that didn't deserve it, me be sucking bad dick you know that's unheard of.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Check out my Xanga

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I have a 5 digit slashdot id, is that notable?

rainmstr
Sep 8, 2021

NOOB IN REAL LIFE :stonklol:

(please talk to me I'm lonely)
... There are accounts older than me... :gonk:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Ouch

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Does anyone remember the angelfire / livejournal / geocities or manga page that somewhat blew up here like 18 years ago and it was about a crazy and fairly young woman who lived naked in a hole in the ground that she ran electricity into (there was pictures) and like stapled blankets all around, there was a hot plate, so she was like homeless but not, and computer literate but lived like subterranean naked David the gnome. And but so then the blog just devolved into horrendously violent rape fantasies? Anyone?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

nah, they probably didn't have a life when they reg'ed but have since gotten a life and probably stopped logging on

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

kntfkr posted:

Does anyone remember the angelfire / livejournal / geocities or manga page that somewhat blew up here like 18 years ago and it was about a crazy and fairly young woman who lived naked in a hole in the ground that she ran electricity into (there was pictures) and like stapled blankets all around, there was a hot plate, so she was like homeless but not, and computer literate but lived like subterranean naked David the gnome. And but so then the blog just devolved into horrendously violent rape fantasies? Anyone?

I remember

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

kntfkr posted:

I am getting brief flashes, something about an engineer who claimed to have experimented with testosterone and had a brief interlude living in a dom's basement before going back to her tent.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im at the age where I dont know what the gently caress people mean when they say based and I dont like things being lit

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

dr.acula posted:

Im at the age where I dont know what the gently caress people mean when they say based and I dont like things being lit

Dope, based, superlit, it's all the same, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I had a link to a webpage that has been dead and gone a long time ago. You can still edit your profile so if you want to add some pages you could I guess. Somewhere out there is a copy of my Geocites webpage.