Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
finished reading all the threads i usually read and then even read some bonus ones that i dont. cruised around some forum indexes and read some of those too.

i have another question while we're here: what do people that dont post all day do on their phone / computer? everyone is on their phone all day or their computer if theyre sitting at the big desk or maybe on their bed if theyre a girl, but if you dont post all day what do u do on the computer? wtf are these people doing? ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Smythe posted:

finished reading all the threads i usually read and then even read some bonus ones that i dont. cruised around some forum indexes and read some of those too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Giantess/

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's called work you weirdo

we browse the internet, mostly twitter

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
since you gassed the OG thread have this

https://twitter.com/niggativityy/status/1346947410157731846?s=21

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i didnt gas it i dont think

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its a cool vid tho

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buy a guitar then post in the guitar thread

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dustcat posted:

it's called work you weirdo

we browse the internet, mostly twitter

there is no way anyone works for more than like 4 hours a day. its impossible.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

reading about drugs

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
you smoke high power marijuana and play nostalgic video games in hopes of escaping the crushing reality that is the present

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

there is no way anyone works for more than like 4 hours a day. its impossible.

seven and a half hours a day baby, from this day until the last day, this is my compact as it has been and as it shall be

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Buy a guitar then post in the guitar thread

i took trumpet and piano natch

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Smythe posted:

i didnt gas it i dont think

sorry I saw the mod star and assumed the worst

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Smythe posted:

i took trumpet and piano natch

You're drat near a one man jazz band

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol @ playing trumpet, at least pick a woodwind if you're gonna

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dustcat posted:

seven and a half hours a day baby, from this day until the last day, this is my compact as it has been and as it shall be

you gonna sit here and tell me u got ur nose to the grindstone for 7 and a half hours per day lol. absolutely comedy goldmine itt. no way this is true unless ur working on a chain gang like cool hand luke. taking a piss boss.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

you gonna sit here and tell me u got ur nose to the grindstone for 7 and a half hours per day lol. absolutely comedy goldmine itt. no way this is true unless ur working on a chain gang like cool hand luke. taking a piss boss.

uhhuh and i challenge you or anyone to prove otherwise lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

You're drat near a one man jazz band

suck at both tho rip

Dustcat posted:

lol @ playing trumpet, at least pick a woodwind if you're gonna

woodwinds are for girls unless its a sax which is a sex instrument that gets you hella laid. very simple. but also famous cartoon linsa simpson plays the sax. maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. will require more research

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i have always earned my pay

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Smythe posted:

i have another question while we're here: what do people that dont post all day do on their phone / computer? everyone is on their phone all day or their computer if theyre sitting at the big desk or maybe on their bed if theyre a girl, but if you dont post all day what do u do on the computer? wtf are these people doing? ???

I 'unno, I've been playing Deltarune and being real bad at bullet hells, like, so bad the game crashed, lol.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

play video games, make music, whack it, lots to do other than post

Smythe posted:

sometimes it’s like that but I’m my own boss so i get to piss whenever I drat well please

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dustcat posted:

i have always earned my pay

yea at the dick sucking factory. :w00t:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Smythe posted:

suck at both tho rip

woodwinds are for girls unless its a sax which is a sex instrument that gets you hella laid. very simple. but also famous cartoon linsa simpson plays the sax. maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. will require more research

Ian Anderson won best metal album while playing a flute you take your sass back

Saxophone is very sexual though it's like right in the name

Sexophone
Sexy saxman from saxograms.com

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

I 'unno, I've been playing Deltarune and being real bad at bullet hells, like, so bad the game crashed, lol.

nice

Mr. Sharps posted:

play video games, make music, whack it, lots to do other than post

sometimes it’s like that but I’m my own boss so i get to piss whenever I drat well please

i see

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

make more threads op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ian Anderson won best metal album while playing a flute you take your sass back

Saxophone is very sexual though it's like right in the name

Sexophone
Sexy saxman from saxograms.com

never liustened to metal but it sounds cool. do not post a youtube video of it itt please. too much noise/chaos in ths world as is....

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
heres the thing u can play a game or do somethign else but ultimately all those games suck compared to the ultimate game of all: posting.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Smythe posted:

never liustened to metal but it sounds cool. do not post a youtube video of it itt please. too much noise/chaos in ths world as is....

It wasn't really a metal album which lead to some controversy at the time.
It's more like renaissance prog rock

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

yea at the dick sucking factory. :w00t:

wow good luck getting an appointment now

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I just finished the wisdom of crowds, its the final book in a fantasy trilogy and primarily deals with a revolution from a feudal society. Its C-spam and blackpilled a hell highly recommend it OP

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

remember that time we hung out? good times pal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

remember that time we hung out? good times pal

should do it again. kiss eachoher on the lips & rear end and give eachother rare & deadly strains of COVID-19

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

you can read things on your phone like illegal pirated ebooks and you'll get a big brain full of ideas on what to post about when you come back to forums

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Too many threads!!!!!! Stop making thread!!!!!! Can't read them all!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
can u guys believe that there are people out there who dont post? lmfao. the thought of it is so hosed up. that theyre not cyber-ly talking to like 300 people literally all day preparing edgelord zingers from dawn to dusk in training for the next rube at a houseparty to blast into orbit with a perfectly calibrated slur. lmfao.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

you can read things on your phone like illegal pirated ebooks and you'll get a big brain full of ideas on what to post about when you come back to forums

too many words in a row. not ebough avatars or refshing and books dont quote you. so hosed up

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my perfectly calibrated slurs have a lot of mods giving me sixers instead of sparking the discussion clearly intended by my repeated posting of slurs

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
my job is a joke dude. my company pays me to pretend to work while I do housework, read, post, do hobby stuff, and do union stuff. expectations are so low that I could do 1 hour instead of 7.5 and I don't think anyone would know the difference

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

boring answer learn a new language so you can read more posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i design posting systems