Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
now u will see how deep the rabbit hole goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
morpheus in the digital pill pharmacy talking to the pharmacist: wait so this way it absorbs more effectively? cant take chances with The One

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

turns out this whole 'matrix' business was hallucinations caused by your severe prostatitis

bad guy

take the moon posted:

now u will see how deep the rabbit hole goes

take the moon

by sebmojo
every time zion is destroyed, a new One is born. that ones DNA reverse-crisprs the matrix computers to choose a self-projection with an absolutely phat rear end

----------------

bad guy

slow release red pill suppository so you have time to get used to bullet time

bad guy

morpheus: you can take the blue pill, that's an oral pill, or you can take the red pill, by putting it up your butt

neo: can i put the blue pill up my butt?

morpheus: no

neo: *sighs* ok i guess i'll take the red pill then

take the moon

by sebmojo

bad guy posted:

lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
cypher: yea make me forget about the matrix. i wanna be a rockstar. also make my butt like, way tiny

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Gosh, I hate to humblebrag but, I think I saw this coming.

"Everything that has a beginning, has an end."
-The Oracle

Stoner Sloth

bad guy posted:

neo: what are you trying to tell me? that i can dodge bullets?
m: no, neo. im trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

*later*

neo: *opens butt and swallows the bullets fired at him in dramatic goatse style*

Stoner Sloth

innocent millenial accidentally eats the red pill while just trying to have a good itme

Stoner Sloth

m: he IS the bum!
t: well no poo poo dick tracyeus, been telling you that the whole time plus he's literally called 'umb'... d-do you not know what an anagram is?

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Stoner Sloth posted:

m: he IS the bum!
t: well no poo poo dick tracyeus, been telling you that the whole time plus he's literally called 'umb'... d-do you not know what an anagram is?

...dammit today is the day I realized one is an anagram for neo

i am too dumb for this otherwise awesome thread and will bow out

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Stoner Sloth

Lock posted:

...dammit today is the day I realized one is an anagram for neo

i am too dumb for this otherwise awesome thread and will bow out

lol no way my orb... anyway get ready to have you're mind blown dum is just mud spelled backwards *hands you a red pill* now hit this poo poo and have some fun! uh... you're gonna want some lube.

google THIS

Neo: (walking funny) There is no spoon, there is no spoon...

Oracle: Why the hell does my silverware keep disappearing?

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

whoa

Lock

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol no way my orb... anyway get ready to have you're mind blown dum is just mud spelled backwards *hands you a red pill* now hit this poo poo and have some fun! uh... you're gonna want some lube.

how did you know my name

google THIS posted:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i know bung fu

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

your friend sk posted:

i know bung fu

Show me

google THIS

Virus Smith still uses the same gesture to infect people, he just hits a slightly different spot

Heather Papps

hello friend

"yah i made this training program where you can re-experiance putting the red pill up your butt over and over and over again. what do you mean, why?"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

There is no spoon. It's really more of a speculum.

google THIS

Neo: How about I give you the finger, and you let me take a bathroom break?

Smith: Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a bathroom break, when you are unable to poop?

Neo: :eek:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Remember, all I’m offering is a boof. Nothing more.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
*sticks pill up butt* I know kung fu

----------------

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Take the brown pill.

Stoner Sloth

Morpheus: Lol, told you i could get him to do it

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
morpheus (*straining as he does kegels*): what is the matrix? control.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prurient Squid

Were you listening to me Neo or were you looking at the women in the red dress?

Neo: What?

Look again.

[it's a bottom]

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
the Merovingian is seated at the table of a swanky french restaurant:

M: Look there, at that woman. I have sent her a desert. It is a very... special desert. I wrote it myself. It starts so simply, each line of the program creating a new effect. It is like... poetry.
First, a rush. Heat. The heart flutters. You can see it, yes? She does not understand why. Is it the wine? Non. What is it, what is the reason? Soon it does not matter. Soon the why and the reason are gone, and all that matters is the feeling itself. And this is the nature of the universe. We struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it is of course pretense, it is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely out of control.

Woman: *violently shits herself*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prurient Squid

Morpheus farts.

What is a fart neo? Modern neurology explains that it's just signals interpreted through your brain.

Lock

magic cactus posted:

M: Look there, at that woman. I have sent her a desert. It is a very... special desert. I wrote it myself. It starts so simply, each line of the program creating a new effect. It is like... poetry.
First, a rush. Heat. The heart flutters. You can see it, yes? She does not understand why. Is it the wine? Non. What is it, what is the reason? Soon it does not matter. Soon the why and the reason are gone, and all that matters is the feeling itself. And this is the nature of the universe. We struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it is of course pretense, it is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely out of control.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

magic cactus posted:

i'll have what she's having, waiter

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

magic cactus posted:

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the first version of the matrix, they left out farting. turns out humans are not capable to deal with life without farts. it was mayhem

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prurient Squid

The original idea was that the machines were using the processing power of human brains. So perhaps they left out the farts because the human uses so much processing power perceiving the parts (the medula flatulonganglia) that it was too tempting not to do it.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
I can stop farting?

When you're ready, you won't have to.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext