Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
Cut my music

If you think you can step into the squared circle with me brother then step out here dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
uh sorry, I don't know that much about rap or whatever this is

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Listen up here, jack! The boys in the back and I have been getting real sick of hearing you run your mouth on that microphone week in and week out.

You say you're the best champion we've ever seen. Well, I haven't seen it! From what I can tell, you've been avoiding a match with me, even though I won that number one contender's battle royal last month. So let me ask you just one question - where's my title match, brother?

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

STABASS posted:

if you ain’t down with this thread then you better get your candy rear end outta here S T A chicken poo poo B A S S

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Kurt Angle KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Joe? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

STABASS posted:

Get a load of this jabroni

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

The Bloop posted:

Get a load of this jabroni

No wonder I whooped his rear end at summer slam in front of everyone and he went home cryin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm the Underbaker bitch I'm gonna give you salmonella

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They didn't book me in a match for Rage in the Cage. They didn't book me for Double Trouble. And you know something else? I went in the back and asked if I had a match yet for Hardcore Halloween. And you know what they said? "We got nothing for you, jack."

So this is an open challenge to any of the boys in the back. You and me, one on one, in a Pumpkin Patch Brawl. On October 31st at Hardcore Halloween!! You saw what I did to Big Man Mark last year!! I'm gonna make that look like child's play compared to what I have in store for this year!!!

Jack Stevens, you and me got some unfinished business, I'd love to beat your rear end in that pumpkin patch. But if you're too scared, I'll take on whoever's got the BALLS to accept my challenge.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

A Fancy Hat posted:

They didn't book me in a match for Rage in the Cage. They didn't book me for Double Trouble. And you know something else? I went in the back and asked if I had a match yet for Hardcore Halloween. And you know what they said? "We got nothing for you, jack."

So this is an open challenge to any of the boys in the back. You and me, one on one, in a Pumpkin Patch Brawl. On October 31st at Hardcore Halloween!! You saw what I did to Big Man Mark last year!! I'm gonna make that look like child's play compared to what I have in store for this year!!!

Jack Stevens, you and me got some unfinished business, I'd love to beat your rear end in that pumpkin patch. But if you're too scared, I'll take on whoever's got the BALLS to accept my challenge.

this is guy is…

THE! REAL! DEAAAAAALLLLL!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

IMO, gently caress the OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP died because of u posting this

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
the OP is hulking up jess

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey is it ok if i hit you with this ladder?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Post in this thread to get a huge 'roid gut but you get to wear nothing but tall boots and a speedo whatever you go

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

CUT
MY
MUSIC

SLICK GOKU BABY spelled B A B with a chickenshit Y I got a few words for ya:

I am the cream of the crop in GBS and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you SLICK GOKU BABY, you know that I’m the cream of the crop and me and the boys were in the back and heard you cryin out here how you want another shot at my title ITT but haven’t done poo poo to earn it

You’re talking to a poo poo postin, Dana white avatar wearin, gbs readin, front page denyin, platinum havin mean son of a gun and you absolutely SUCK! What are you gonna do when gbs from 2004 runs wild on you baby, WOO!

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

The Bloop posted:

Post in this thread to get a huge 'roid gut but you get to wear nothing but tall boots and a speedo whatever you go

*dies at age 41*

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Efb by someone 141 2/3% better than me

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I don't do steroids, brother. All lean and clean over here, y' hear!

Also me:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

You know, a lot of people are asking me "Why'd you do it, man? Why'd you turn on your tag team partner in that steel cage match?"

First of all, I don't owe you people anything. And I sure as hell didn't owe Big Nasty anything. But for the last 6 months, I've been dragging his rear end through the tag team division. And in that steel cage, we almost won the belts. ALMOST. Because Big Nasty took that Tombstone Piledriver onto a steel chair and got pinned. One. Two. Three.

And just like that, our dreams... no. MY DREAMS all washed away. The Big Rig Connection made us look like CHUMPS in that cage. So yeah, did I go a little far? Maybe. Maybe I shouldn't have put Big Nasty through that table. Maybe I shouldn't have hit him with that steel chair again and again and again. But now he knows.

Our tag team is dead. Big Nasty? You won't be seeing him around here any time soon. From what I heard, his dumb rear end needs reconstructive surgery, and you'll NEVER see him in --

*Big Nasty's music hits*

What the hell? What the hell? Nobody told me he was here! Somebody get security out here!!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Be careful or you'll work yourself into a shoot!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It’s so hot under all this pleather, brother

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

EYY YO

*throws toothpick at u*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*takes a steamy dump in the middle of the ring*

"OOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!"

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

*ref gets hit moderately hard and dies*

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
*Even though we are actually good friends, I don't talk to you at the airport since I'm supposed to be a heel*

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Actually it's normal to sexually assault a stewardess, on account of my weird ponytail

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm a lady wrestler and I gently caress so I'm a terrible slut but also I keep loving basically every guy who's connected to anybody just to break them up. that's my whole thing. entirely. also *throws a competitor's title in the trash* am I cool yet, is that a good call back?

E: oh also all the other girls are BITCHES. -BITCH-!!!!!!!!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
All I give a gently caress about are my freaks and my peaks.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you will regret the day you crossed me laser skull. i, punch supreme, will never surrender to a jerk like you.

*dives headfirst off the top of the cage into the the audience breaking my neck and dying live on paperview, making GBS threads and pissing myself*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't click for the kayfabe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMLY4yORWs

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

A Fancy Hat posted:

You know, a lot of people are asking me "Why'd you do it, man? Why'd you turn on your tag team partner in that steel cage match?"

First of all, I don't owe you people anything. And I sure as hell didn't owe Big Nasty anything. But for the last 6 months, I've been dragging his rear end through the tag team division. And in that steel cage, we almost won the belts. ALMOST. Because Big Nasty took that Tombstone Piledriver onto a steel chair and got pinned. One. Two. Three.

And just like that, our dreams... no. MY DREAMS all washed away. The Big Rig Connection made us look like CHUMPS in that cage. So yeah, did I go a little far? Maybe. Maybe I shouldn't have put Big Nasty through that table. Maybe I shouldn't have hit him with that steel chair again and again and again. But now he knows.

Our tag team is dead. Big Nasty? You won't be seeing him around here any time soon. From what I heard, his dumb rear end needs reconstructive surgery, and you'll NEVER see him in --

*Big Nasty's music hits*

What the hell? What the hell? Nobody told me he was here! Somebody get security out here!!!

*struts out to the ring swinging my arms weirdly and looking smug*

Listen up A fancy hat, as owner of the WWGBSF I’ve got some HARD TRUTHS for you:

TONIGHT… LIVE ON GBS…

You’ll be defending your title against the WHOOOLE G.O.O.N. squad… with special referee big nasty… and if you don’t like it:

YYYOU’RE FIRED

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gbs but from 2004 posted:

*dies at age 41*

I would need a time machine for that, brother

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Oh great, another politics thread

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Savage Macho Randy Man

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

dear friends

please join us in a candlelight vigil at the park gazebo this thursday at 8 pm in remembrance of our dear Vince McMahon, who lost his life in a freak limousine explosion on monday night RAW.

gone but not forgotten. god bless

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I'm filing an official petition for WWE officials to review the results of last week's Intercontinental Champion title match on last week's Raw. My opponent clearly struck me multiple times with a folding chair which clearly violates this promotion's bylaws regarding the use of foreign objects in non-hardcore matches. The referee didn't notice because he was distracted by my opponent manager who appeared to be taunting him in an effort to create a diversion. Despite this officials watching the tapeought to have noticed this and ruled the match a disqualification. Such sloppy officiating not only makes our sport look bad, it puts competitors at risk for injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Got the horseshoe in Corny’s tennis racket case and gonna hit some jobbers right in the testicles.