Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
optimal dish soap location
On top of the sink (I loving love visual clutter)
Underneath the sink (I love introducing 2 extra steps to poo poo)
Moldy sponge on a stick
Stored in teh dishwasher maybe idK??
Goku breaks his dishes
View Results

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Dishwashing is one of those unavoidable tasks in life similar to filing taxes or taking blood sugar tests as a result of what you put on those dishes. Most people consider it a huge pain in the rear end that will gently caress up your hands and your free time.

Recently it came to my attention that some people like to make this task even worse by putting their bottle of dish soap under the sink, where they most likely have to cram it between the Dran-O and garbage disposal piping in order to clean up their dinner. Naturally I was taken aback by this because I have always just sat it on the counter next to the handsoap that is always there anyway.

This argument is further complicated by owning a dishwasher. You would probably not leave a big tub of those detergent packets or a bottle of that lemon scented syrup up on your countertop where it obscures your anime cooking wife figurines (or are you that negligent??), so why would you do it for traditional dish soap?

Clearly someone is in the right here. Who is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you should put in your rear end OP

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

i leave it out unless there's people coming over, then it goes under the sink for a cleaner look. I wanna get one of those little dispenser things built in when I redo my counters and sink.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
mods please checkbox poll and add my rear end as an option

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Biohazard posted:

i leave it out unless there's people coming over, then it goes under the sink for a cleaner look. I wanna get one of those little dispenser things built in when I redo my counters and sink.

How does soap near your sink look unclean?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dish soap goes on top, dishwashing detergent goes underneath, kratom is always on my mind

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Soap?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
These germs are OK. These germs are for my convenience.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

In a cheap-rear end soap dispenser next to the sink. Life-changing.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I use plastic plates and cutlery and throw it out every time I eat

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Bronze Fonz posted:

How does soap near your sink look unclean?

fire your housekeeper yolanda for doing a subpar job and shaming you in front of your guests

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I put it in my alexa brand soap dispenser that automatically orders refills and plays amazon approved music

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i use dr. bronners ALL ONE CITRUS for dishes and all household soaping needs so there's some in the shower and the bathroom soap dispenser and the kitchen dispenser. also there's some in the laundry room because i wash clothes with it. it's inescapable

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

Just get a soap pump and put it by the sink you do your dishes in. Figure out how many pumps is in a tablespoon and go from there.

posted from my weed garden

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
move house after every meal

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I had an automatic/motion dishsoap dispenser, until the day my cat decided to chill under it and dispense all the soap onto her back.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP is visual clutter

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

dasani bottle labeled "cucumber water" on the kitchen island

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I put a laundry soap pod into my dishwasher once because Im an idiot but my dishes came out spring fresh

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Oh, sure. I tell you where the liquid gold is to make it easier for you when you ransack the place. Nice try, burglar.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Some amount of 'visual clutter' in your kitchen is inevitable and a proper trade off for ease of use. Unless you are filming a commercial in your kitchen who gives a gently caress.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
In the dispenser attached to the sink.

Looks kinda like that.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I buttchug it all in one go OP

Gets expensive

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whoa getta load of mr fancypants kitchen here!!! isnt that precious! lil babby with his brushed steel pump!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I want you to hold it between your knees.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm always cussing so I keep it in my pocket lest I need to wash my mouth out

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Mr. Meagles posted:

i use dr. bronners ALL ONE CITRUS for dishes and all household soaping needs so there's some in the shower and the bathroom soap dispenser and the kitchen dispenser. also there's some in the laundry room because i wash clothes with it. it's inescapable

Dr. Bronner officially condemns pumps as the soap can clot in the nozzle and shoot a precision blast into your eyeball

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just put a bottle on the counter binch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

you can get a soap dispenser integrated with your sink, eliminating the "visual clutter" and painful extra step of opening a door. hth op.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao who give a poo poo about 'visual clutter' in the freakin kitchen?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

you can get a soap dispenser integrated with your sink, eliminating the "visual clutter" and painful extra step of opening a door. hth op.

yeah like i'm gonna trust a name changing rapscallion who's av says "filthy liar" :rolleyes:

i don't believe what you're talking about exists irl

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Waltzing Along posted:

In the dispenser attached to the sink.

Looks kinda like that.

You have somehow found a way to place the soap under and over the sink at the same time, incorporating all the drawbacks of both methods. Your precious metals cannot save you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chinatown posted:

whoa getta load of mr fancypants kitchen here!!! isnt that precious! lil babby with his brushed steel pump!!!!

did you vote goku in the poll op

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Away all Goats posted:

lmao who give a poo poo about 'visual clutter' in the freakin kitchen?

I'm far more worried about auditory clutter.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
In my balls

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Peggy Edson posted:

If I wanted to bend down and open a door to do poo poo three times a day I would've moved into a hobbit hole. I am also a Luddite so the pump is not an option

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op is dumb as poo poo

gas

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont have a disposal so if i need to dispose of old food or whatever i flush it down the toilet

speaking of the toilet, thats where tha fukin OPs head kneeds to be put and FLUSHED!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Agreed OP. I've attended many a meeting in hired meeting spaces with kitchenettes where stupid bitch(es) (male or female so Ii'm not being sexist) have usually left everything dishwashing related in a cupboard... dishwashing liquid, steelo, brush, sponges. A pointless waste of everyone's time and an invitation to mould. gently caress them.