Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I believe Rosie's scientific classification is "huge fat dumple"

Meyer's is "cozy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

I believe Rosie's scientific classification is "huge fat dumple"

Meyer's is "cozy"

:swoon:

Dumple is an amazing word, and describes that cat perfectly.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seville is orange/fat mix. Rocco is just orange

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

relative_q posted:

also here is a catpost of my own

god that's a good cat

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

I like cats

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

FelicityGS posted:

I like cats

mods?????????

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grand Fromage posted:

mods?????????

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FelicityGS posted:

I like cats

wow scorching hot take here

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

FelicityGS posted:

I like cats

They're okay

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I spent the weekend at a friend’s place

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Josh Lyman posted:

I spent the weekend at a friend’s place

Well, did you?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

iospace posted:

Well, did you?
I did. It was not a trap :3:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

For some reason all the long-haired cats I've had have laid on their backs a lot, the ones with short hair basically never do

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

good cats

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

more good cats

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lately Ash has been rolling around when he gets outside time, which is weird because that's normally Alby's thing. I haven't got it on camera yet but he is floofy and it looks goofy.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Boogalo posted:

Sorry, I'm full up on dumpster cats.

https://i.imgur.com/GnX3ERU.mp4

This guy was hangin around my parents' farm for 2 weeks before they told me. This weekend he came up to the house super thirsty and not scared. They coralled him and he had a big infected wound under his front leg where he'd gotten the leg up inside the collar but the collar didn't break. He's at the SPCA now on 5 medications and fluids. Almost succumbed to sepsis yesterday but is doing better today. He's super friendly and I'd take him in a heartbeat if I wasn't already pushing it with Milly and Butters vet bills.

Supposedly he once belonged to the neighbors but got out before they could fix him, and he's been running loose for 1-1.5 years. They don't want him back though, which is just as well. He deserves quiet indoor life where he's not wearing two collars.

Poor fellow. I hope he gets a safe and loving home, soon!

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
Catte thread,

Thank you all for sharing your cats, weird and otherwise, for all these years. This thread has comforted me so consistently. Not to say I haven't shed real human tears for yoscattes now gone.

In May, my boy Noodles was diagnosed with diabetes. I tried to take the best care of him that I could, but he's taken a turn that we can't help him bounce back from. I'm going to say good bye to one of the best friends I've known these last seven years.

He was a one person cat, and I'm his person. He always cuddled up with me at night. He would meow at me when it was getting late. He loved rubbing his face on as much as he could, including me.

I never wanted this to be how it ends. He'll be comfortable and won't suffer anymore. But I hate this with every fiber of my being.

Please hug your cattes extra tight.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Noodles, a good cat

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Deathslushie posted:

Catte thread,

Thank you all for sharing your cats, weird and otherwise, for all these years. This thread has comforted me so consistently. Not to say I haven't shed real human tears for yoscattes now gone.

In May, my boy Noodles was diagnosed with diabetes. I tried to take the best care of him that I could, but he's taken a turn that we can't help him bounce back from. I'm going to say good bye to one of the best friends I've known these last seven years.

He was a one person cat, and I'm his person. He always cuddled up with me at night. He would meow at me when it was getting late. He loved rubbing his face on as much as he could, including me.

I never wanted this to be how it ends. He'll be comfortable and won't suffer anymore. But I hate this with every fiber of my being.

:sympathy:
I'm so sorry.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
RIP noodles. A pro name and a pro cat

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rest easy, Noodles. Go knowing that your love was a shining star in this world.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Goodbye Noodles. You were clearly loved.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Deathslushie posted:

Catte thread,

Godspeed Noodles, you were a great cat who is loved very much

I'm sorry Deathslushie, you have clearly been a wonderful butler for Noodles and I hope the grief and loss quickly give way to the love and memories that you've grown in your time with him.

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost
I’m so sorry for your loss Deathslushie. RIP Noodles.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Deathslushie posted:

Catte thread,

RIP Noodles, a very good cat. You were well loved.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

FelicityGS posted:

RIP Noodles, a very good cat. You were well loved.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:ninja:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

What a fine picture.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:imunfunny:

Flehman responses are funny to me.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I call it "shtink face"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Friends catte earlier today thought they could sneak a chippy

https://i.imgur.com/C3yYYTq.mp4

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Infinitum posted:

https://stayhomeclub.com/products/full-of-grace-colour-riso-print

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Infinitum posted:

lol

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/IGVcYJU.mp4

she did a perfect somersault to lay on her back while chasing the toy before i had my phone in my hand. someday i will record that!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bob's such a little dumbass i love him
keeps trying to playfight with the strays who hang out in our back yard
they're incredibly lenient with him because hes a kid but theyre still 100% having none of his poo poo

so when they catch him trying to pounce on them he acts like he was Trying To Climb This Pole, Actually

plerocercoid
Feb 14, 2012
An interloper approaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

plerocercoid posted:

An interloper approaches.

Watch out