Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
An oldie but a goodie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 days!

Time_pants posted:

So you're saying that your ideal Facebook friend would be a 3D printed miniature painted cat picture? Hell, same.

I forgot to add "and posts by musicians and other creative types I follow who aren't complete shitheads", so amend that to "Shirley Manson holding a 3D printed miniature painted cat picture" and you're spot on :D

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Woodward's book about Trump quickly starts painting Trump as an outlier rather than a part of a larger problem, then he turns to mythologizing Biden... a lot.

Every single one of these lines reads like a high schooler or Amanda Palmer is reciting it on stage.

Biden’s pollster, John Anzalone, a son of Teamsters in Michigan who had worked with Biden since his unsuccessful 1988 campaign in Iowa, produced slides, known as “Anzo’s decks,” for Biden to take on the road and flip through with candidates and donors.

On one slide, Anzalone wrote “Democratic primary voters tended to support more traditional, establishment candidates over progressive firebrands.”

A final slide concluded, “Importantly, there is no urgent demand for a younger generation of leadership among voters.” Biden would not say whether he would run. He was coy, and let the slides make the argument.

Woodward, Bob; Costa, Robert. Peril (p. 18). Simon & Schuster. Kindle Edition.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

coof.

I know why these folks talk like terminally online idiot children, but it’s still so grating to see it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

The Last Call posted:

An oldie but a goodie

Lmao

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

CPA Hell posted:

I know this thread is for lols, but I went through this exact same trajectory and now I’m really struggling because many of my friends went through the same, but came out on the other side. And what’s made this misinformation campaign so powerful is that it gives the resisters the assurance that they are reasoning, are smart and are taking care of other people by not falling for a scam. All their news sources are skewed right and supporting them in these positions and making the other side look ridiculous.

If anyone has any serious suggestions for how to get through to them I’d love to hear it. So far I’ve been using “take all the politics out of it, and listen to what experts you know personally are saying. I know a pharmacist with over 40 years experience, another PharmD, my doctor who has always been spot on with diagnosis, and two doctor clients and they are 100% in favor of the vaccines and masking, social distancing etc. so I’m just listening to them.” It’s made some headway, but all this misinformation plays on emotions and vulnerabilities in ways you can’t just out talk with rational information.

Mock them openly. Call them gullible, stupid loving assholes for believing this. Tell them that you can't believe that they would fall for something so stupid and fail to see how it has ruined their lives. Then never speak to them again because they are too loving idiotic to learn or change.

The Last Call posted:

An oldie but a goodie

lmfao

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The Last Call posted:

An oldie but a goodie

lol nice

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Hoo boy, this is one for the records.

Thinks God will help her.
Thinks the doctors is trying to murder her mother.
Doesn't understand why they can't take the hospital machines keeping her mother alive out of the hospital
Doesn't understand the doctors know more than her own lovely research and why they won't give her the "real" medicine to heal her mother
Puts ivermectin soaked rags on her mothers feet to heal her, puts more of the stuff on her body
Learns absolutely loving nothing.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Time_pants posted:

You are the only other person I have ever met who remembers this.

i vividly remember that episode as well in part because I assumed it was somewhat true and I had repeated it to my 5th grade music teacher who was from Wyoming. The joke was that "if they say it on television, it must be true" and that Wyoming means something to the effect of "not there". She took it well, and just sort of said, "oh, I had not heard that before".
Never listen to Garfield, kids. Anything that orange and fat will lie to you and lead you to ruin. (remind you of anyone?)
Whereas Scooby Doo, a goofy dog who hangs out with a stoner is somehow the more functional member of society and tries to do the right thing. Scooby has a moral compass.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

"Chasity"

"yaw"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Holy poo poo wrong thread lol

haljordan fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 22, 2021

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I get the same thing every time I talk, or post, or walk into work everyone sighs or scoffs or groans in relief.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

As an aside, I’ve been thinking about how the federal government decided to use OSHA to enforce vaccine mandates for certain employers…

They should also allow people with compromised immune systems to qualify for protection under the ADA during a pandemic.

If businesses don’t make accommodations for people with autoimmune disorders during a pandemic (I.e requiring proof of vaccination for entry, enforcing masks, social distancing, etc.) they can be fined and sued as a way to implement vaccine passports and stronger public health mandates.

Make the passports a generic license (not your covid vax card) issued by doctors. The doctor has discretion to grant the licenses to patients if they determine they can’t be vaccinated, but the govt. (or AMA or w/e) uses the system to track the number of exemptions doctors make when they apply for the license—you won’t catch small cases of fraud, but you’ll be able to find the bad actors. No patient info on file, just the number of exemptions granted per doc/practice.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just shove everyone that uses the phrase "crisis actors" into a burning trench already.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fake phonies? So they're real?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Last Call posted:

An oldie but a goodie

Why are the images of Ben Carson in the wrong order?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

A Fancy Hat posted:

The purest Trump thing to me will always be the picture of him meeting that kid in the skeleton costume and MAGA hat.

If I wrote a book that would be the cover, it perfectly captures the combination of horror and comedy that we're living through.

also my personal favorite

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

does anyone remember the google trends image where they showed as <X> was waning they brought in critical race theory as a new thing to be angry about? might have been reversed (as CRT anger waned, they brought in <X>). i've forgotten what it was.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

PIZZA.BAT posted:

My favorite will always be him yelling at the kid mowing the lawn but this one is certainly up there

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Strong Sauce posted:

does anyone remember the google trends image where they showed as <X> was waning they brought in critical race theory as a new thing to be angry about? might have been reversed (as CRT anger waned, they brought in <X>). i've forgotten what it was.

Not sure what image you're referencing but the right started getting mad about CRT around the same time it became clear that being mad at Mr. Potato Head wasn't going to stick.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

haljordan posted:

Great clip of Sinbad talking about the spectacle of Jackie's crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02UIklgXzk

Lol wut?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sorry I'm a moron

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Related: AFH's incredible version of A Christmas Carol starring our big wet boy.

A Fancy Hat posted:

A Christmas Carol

Starring Your Favorite President (TRUMP!)

STAVE ONE

Herman Cain was dead, to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. The register of his burial was signed by the clergyman, the clerk, the undertaker, and the chief mourner. Trump signed it: and Trump’s name was good upon ’Change, for anything he chose to put his hand to. Old Cainy was as dead as his pizza company.

Nobody ever stopped Trump in the street to say, with gladsome looks, “My dear Trump, how are you? When will you come to see me?” No beggars implored him to bestow a trifle, no children asked him what it was o’clock, no man or woman ever once in all his life inquired the way to such and such a place, of Trump. Even the blind men’s dogs appeared to know him; and when they saw him coming on, would tug their owners into doorways and up courts; and then would wag their tails as though they said, “No eye at all is better than a Trump eye, dark master!”

But what did Trump care! It was the very thing he liked. To edge his way along the crowded paths of life, warning all human sympathy to keep its distance, was what the knowing ones call “nuts” to Trump.

Once upon a time, on Christmas Eve, Trump sat alone in the White House - working hard, thank you. He could hear Republicans in the Christmas party below, wheezing with Covid and Christmas cheer.

"Merry Christmas, Dad!" cried a cheerful and dangerously stupid voice. It was the voice of Trump's son, Donald Jr.

"Bah!" said Trump, "Humbug!"

"Christmas a humbug, Dad? You don't mean that. I was hoping you might show me a father's love, today of all days. To own the libs."

Having nothing else to say, Trump simply retorted, "Bah humbug!"

Choking back tears, Donald Jr left his father's office, seeking the comforting arms of his girlfriend, who was paid by the Trump administration to be his girlfriend.

At this, Trump slammed the door to his office (the 12 foot walk was an arduous task which left him exhausted and panting) and began the marathon walk back to his desk, hoping to press the Diet Coke button and begin his hard work of looking at twitter for 9 hours. However, he found a man sitting in his desk.

"Ben Carson! Wow, what... you're... hello!"

"No, Donald, guess again."

"Jeff Sessions, is that... are you in that chair?"

"Guess again, Donald, as if your very life depended on this night!" retorted the man in a chilling voice.

"I don't.. wow... okay. Rudy?"

At this, the man produced a spectral pizza before him and stood up. His body was wrapped in heavy iron chains.

"Do you know me now, Donald? I am dead, nearly 5 months now. Yet I return to you on this night."

"I don't... I'm... I only have the one black, Ben. And you're... are you sure?"

"I am Herman Cain."

Trump stood, befuddled.

"Herman Cain, who died of Covid in July of this very year after attending one of your rallies!" The spirit seemed angry now, the lights began to flicker in the Oval Office and his heavy chains rattled with each slight movement. Trump still stood, glassy eyed and confused.

"Perhaps you doubt me, Trump, thinking me to just be a slight disorder of the stomach! Perhaps an undigested bit of beef, some underdone potato. You might believe there to be more of gravy than of grave to me, hmmm?"

At this, Trump retorted. "Do you... is there gravy there? They don't let me eat as much any more, but I'd... I'll take the beef, also. Is there... is that pizza for me? Wow."

It was a habit with Trump, whenever he became thoughtful, to put his hands in his pants pockets. His hands swung freely.

"I don't even give a poo poo, I'm burning in Hell and I'd rather deal with that than you. It's not enough that you loving killed me, huh? Nooooo, now I have to come wander the Earth to teach you a lesson. I'm out, you hear me? Drag me back to Hell, let me wander Earth, whatever. See you later, fucko. I hope the three spirits drop you down an elevator shaft or something."

With this, the spirit disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Trump remarked quietly to himself "Wow, Ben Carson, what a guy. My black guy, he works for me."

STAVE TWO

When Trump awoke it was so dark that, looking over the mountain of diet Coke cans on his desk, he could scarcely make out the walls of his office. He had once remarked that it was impossible to hide in this room as there were no corners, because it was an Oval, wow, that's why they called it that.

"So I... okay. It happened again, I slept through an entire day. Okay, time... gotta do the pills again, the powerful pills. Bing bing bing."

The idea being an exciting one, Trump lay in this state until the clock began to chime.

"Bing, bing!"

"I can draw the clock, okay, I drew a wonderful clock and they said so. The men in the coats told me it was a good clock, coming from the brain."

The curtains were drawn aside, I tell you, by a hand. It was a strange figure—like a child: yet not so like a child as like an old man, viewed through some supernatural medium, which gave him the appearance of having receded from the view, and being diminished to a child’s proportions. Its hair, which hung about its neck and down its back, was white as if with age; and yet the face had not a wrinkle in it, and the tenderest bloom was on the skin.

"Harlan Hill, is that you?"

"I am the Ghost of Christmas Past. Your past."

"What have I passed, Spirit?"

"No, I mean... Jesus Christ, I knew it. I knew I'd get this guy. I mean the past, things that happened years ago. For you."

Trump was already wandering off to the door at this, and raised a hand to wave goodbye.

"You know what, your pudding brain probably doesn't even remember this stuff. Do you remember when your Dad bought you a car you wanted and then smashed it in front of you? Or when you stole a gift from your brother and then destroyed it rather than give it back to him? Any of this ring a bell, buddy? Any of this making you regret being a huge piece of poo poo for 70 years?"

Trump was now sitting on his chair, cheeks barely on the edge. His face had taken on a serious tone and he sat with his fingertips touching each other.

"Perhaps we could make a deal, Spirit. I'm a good deals guy, surely you've heard of this. I will... you can have the USA, the whole thing, but you gotta give me the beef the other one was talking about. I'll... I'll buy the gravy as well, also. And all the vaccines, you can have those."

At this, the spirit disappeared. Had anyone in the room been paying attention, they might have heard a spectral "For gently caress's sake" echo from nowhere in particular.

STAVE THREE

Awakening in the middle of a prodigious snore, Trump felt restored to consciousness. His thoughts flitted along like hummingbirds and certain words made his brain "feel hot", just like normal.

Seeking diet coke and fish delights, Trump reached for the doorknob of the Oval Office and opened the door.

Come in!” exclaimed the Ghost. “Come in! and know me better, man!”

Scrooge entered timidly, and hung his head before this Spirit. He was not the dogged Scrooge he had been; and though the Spirit’s eyes were clear and kind, he did not like to meet them.

“I am the Ghost of Christmas Present,” said the Spirit. “Look upon me! You have never seen the like of me before!”

Trump looked upward. "Wow, a... where's the present. The Christmas Present? Did you know I did that, I made.... they weren't saying that before me. And you might say the vaccine is a wonderful present, a great present which I created."

"Okay, they weren't kidding. Let's just do this quick. Your son is crying on twitter right now as his "girlfriend" screams into a dark hallway. Your other son, Eric, is stripping copper wires from the walls of this building. Is that enough?"

Trump stared, comprehending nothing.

"Your wife is currently googling "How to get immunity" as we speak, okay? Is any of this sinking in? Half the country hates you, literally hates you, and a few million children specifically said they hope you die this year, that was their wish. How's that strike you? Are you growing as a person, maybe just a little?"

Trump had waddled down the hallway, muttering about Christmas presents. The Ghost of Christmas Present disappeared.

STAVE FOUR

Trump had discovered a pile of presents. A handwritten card sat upon them, proclaiming "For those cancer kids". Trump happily began unwrapping the presents. A nerf gun (good, they didn't let him play with the real thing any more, not after he shot Jared in the kneecap), a Barbie doll, several die-cast cars. And, most exciting to Trump, a box of cookies. He greedily scarfed down the cookies and began smashing the other toys with a hammer, getting a small joy from knowing that he was taking something away from another human being.

The Phantom slowly, gravely, silently, approached. When it came near him, Trump bent down upon his knee; for in the very air through which this Spirit moved it seemed to scatter gloom and mystery.

It was shrouded in a deep black garment, which concealed its head, its face, its form, and left nothing of it visible save one outstretched hand. But for this it would have been difficult to detach its figure from the night, and separate it from the darkness by which it was surrounded.

He felt that it was tall and stately when it came beside him, and that its mysterious presence filled him with a solemn dread. He knew no more, for the Spirit neither spoke nor moved.

“Rudy? Where's Rudy?” said Trump

The Spirit answered not, but pointed onward with its hand.

Before Trump and the Spirit appeared a lonely hillside, covered in mud. Two big guys, strong guys, straight out of central casting stood there, dressed in black.

“When did he die?” inquired one.

“Last night, I believe.”

“Why, what was the matter with him?” asked the first. “I thought he’d never die.”

“God knows,” replied the other guy, with a yawn. "I heard he poo poo himself to death, but he might just have poo poo himself AFTER he died. Either way, I heard he was on the toilet and they needed to peel him off with a forklift."

This pleasantry was received with a general laugh.

They left this scene and headed up the hill, where mourners dressed in black carried an oversized casket.

"Let me do it!" exclaimed one, and as Trump and the Phantom drew nearer, they saw that this was Donald Jr. "Let me carry it alone! I can lift so much, I'm super strong!"

The other mourners; Eric, Jared, Ted Cruz, and Mike Pence, all dropped their load onto Donald Jr. The final pallbearer, BARRON T, had been hunched over to carry the casket and finally stood up to his full height. He walked away and, with just 5 steps, was several miles away.

A sickening pop came from Don Jr's back and he fell under the casket. Both he and the casket went skidding down the muddy hillside. The casket opened up when it hit a headstone and a body flew out. It struck a large statue and burst open like a rotten piece of fruit. The mourners rushed down to the body and began to stand over it.

"I get the fillings!"

"They couldn't get his watch off when they buried him, but if we chop his hand off we can get it!"

"I'll bet we can sell his skeleton online. The skull at least!"

The mourners took their pieces and left. Mike Pence solemnly yet passionately kissed his white horse and rode off into the stormy darkness.

The Spirit stood among the graves, and pointed down to the body. Trump advanced towards it trembling. The Phantom was exactly as it had been, but he dreaded that he saw new meaning in its solemn shape.

“Who's that loser? ” said Trump, “Answer me that. Make a good deal with me here.”

Still the Ghost pointed downward to the corpse by which it stood.

“Men’s courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead,” said Trump. “But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change. Say it is thus with what you show me!”

The Spirit uttered a loud "What?" and, in shock, let down its hood. Staring back was the face of Donald's father, weathered and decayed with age.

Trump crept towards it, trembling as he went; and following the finger, looked upon the neglected body and saw a red MAGA hat.

"I like guys who don't die, okay? Not so great when they die. BYE BYE."

The finger pointed from the body to him, and back again.

"Okay so... I'm... I see the guy. I'm looking at him."

The finger still was there.

"This guy died. The china flu, perhaps, maybe... we should have looked at doing the HYDROXY I guess, that's... okay. Why was Ivanka here? Where's she going? Can we go there, perhaps... are we going to her bathroom?"

The finger still was there.

"Listen, the guys... they do the pictures for me. The eggheads, you know, the science guys. They love me, I know more than them on a LOTTA things. So I understand things, okay? I do things like nobody thought possible, I got an IQ... it's really good."

STAVE FIVE

Trump awoke in the Oval Office and found the sun had risen.

Running to the window, he opened it, and put out his head. No fog, no mist; clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold; cold, piping for the blood to dance to; Golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air; merry bells. Oh, glorious! Glorious!

“What’s today!” cried Trump, calling downward to a Secret Service Agent, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

"I wasn't texting Melania, sir. Uh... it's Christmas Day."

“It’s Christmas Day!” said Trump to himself. “I haven’t missed it.”

Trump reached into his pocket and found his phone. Logging into twitter (Password: MAGA2020123) he composed a great tweet, wonderful tweet, to celebrate the season.

@RealDonaldTrump: HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL. A lot of people are Dead of the Wuhan Flu, China should be Very Sorry! I survived (immune) and am opening a Great Present this year, unlike Many. Next Year, I will be President and will MAGAGA (Make America Great Again Great Again). Thank you!

His own heart laughed, and that was quite enough for him.

Should really be linked in the OP imo

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1440724848070725644
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1440721450776731660
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1440723483797835786
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1440724193226551297

This was spurred on by:

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/s...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Who was upset Biden didn't answer a question.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Yeah, the press is so loving mad they can't have those little kayefabe fights anymore

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

PIZZA.BAT posted:

I'm fond of the candy bar on the kid's head.
Edit: I'm phone posting and I'm not able to get around the image size on attaching it.

Does anyone have the one where he signs a kid's maga hat, then chucks it into the crowd?

I also get warm thinking about how he bragged about his dementia test and everyone was like, you get perfect scores as long as you aren't getting demented. Then he wouldn't tell us his score.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

A Fancy Hat you should collect your writing itt and sell them as a coffee table book or something for real. Maybe with some funny illustrations or something.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bar88537 posted:

Edit: I'm phone posting and I'm not able to get around the image size on attaching it.

Does anyone have the one where he signs a kid's maga hat, then chucks it into the crowd?

I also get warm thinking about how he bragged about his dementia test and everyone was like, you get perfect scores as long as you aren't getting demented. Then he wouldn't tell us his score.

if you're on the android app you can upload to imgur through the bbcode menu (Insert Imgur). I don't know about iphones, soz

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Taeke posted:

A Fancy Hat you should collect your writing itt and sell them as a coffee table book or something for real. Maybe with some funny illustrations or something.

"This book reeks of apples, and the pages are all stuck together....is this....is this horse paste? wtf?"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

aas Bandit posted:

"Chasity"

"yaw"

Love how she keeps doing sneeeeky ha4xX0r spelling tricks for all the drugs (scuse me, PROTOCOLS) she's not allowed to say (except she obviously is)

"Anointed", my god these people and their magic words

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

bar88537 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvfmJ2dmlhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdIYgGwriA

BONUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEe7_zgZbuI

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I'm gonna run that grift with the Bible where you keep it in a Tupperware container full of mineral oil (which is a Miracle) except in my case it will be Sheep Drench and I will make Hundreds of Dollars doing this, which I will donate in the name of the Church of Holy Horses Equus The One True God Amen and Bless Them Bless Neigh Whinny Whicker

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
remember when he signed the wall of a hurricane shelter?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Still loling at how Trmup thinks this is a MENSA test lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bojo's typical style of "answering" questions is always
"Thank you for asking that vitally important question on the climate crisis. But what the great British people really want to know is when they will be getting their good old British blue passports back! And I can assure you that thanks to my government we shall soon [endless waffle]"

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

InsertPotPun posted:

Remember when people brought big pictures of their dead loved ones to make some kind of political point and he signed them like souvenirs?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

InsertPotPun posted:

Remember when he signed a bunch of bibles and pictures of dead kids?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1440733291015925760

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Lol remember when Trump was President?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Data Graham posted:

Love how she keeps doing sneeeeky ha4xX0r spelling tricks for all the drugs (scuse me, PROTOCOLS) she's not allowed to say (except she obviously is)

"Anointed", my god these people and their magic words

Is that to prevent Facebook's "covid misinformation" tag getting attached to the posts? I'm seeing "vyreus" and "ko vid" and can't tell if that's a workaround or if they're just dumb