Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
IN this thread we can all be plants and sink our roots down into the sweet water fed earth and let forth our blossom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Prurient Squid posted:

IN this thread we can all be plants and sink our roots down into the sweet water fed earth and let forth our blossom.

I'm gonna be a manchineel!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
uggghhhh fine. I guess I'll be weed

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alexandriao

mmmm gently caress yeah. pollinate my flowers baby.hnnng yeah. just like that. haha slutty little bee aren't you

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

im a dental floss bush

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
i am also weed

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm digging a hole, getting in it, and burying myself up to my knees. i'm stripping naked and extending my arms as i turn to face the sun. i am at peace.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

being a weed plant in byob is a dangerous situation

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

digging my toes into the cool fresh soil and savoring the feeling with childlike joy :3:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Ventral EggSac

i'm shrooms

edit: gently caress

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'ma power plant

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm a triffid

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
hello fellow plants. im a plant also. you guys hear anything about the coming revolution? anything come down "the grape vine"?? haha... just kidding. just a little plant humor.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

FORGET ABOUT PLANTS I'M GONNA BE A HONEYBAKED HAM :devil:

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

I'm an impossible burger, I'm made with no murder,
way beyond beef, I'm made with a leaf

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i'm a big old oak tree and i can see my sons and daughters growing up just over yonder where a squirrel buried my cum :unsmith:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

uggghhhh fine. I guess I'll be weed

I'm actually about 90% weed so...

I guess we can all be weed, this IS BYOB

Anyway I'm photosynthesizing, please don't throw shade on me

xcheopis

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i'm a big old oak tree and i can see my sons and daughters growing up just over yonder where a squirrel buried my cum :unsmith:

Ovary. :colbert:

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
nah ovarthere

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Werewolf

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm still photosynthesizing, this is a process. gently caress.

I would like to move very slowly in the direction of my light source.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
this thread is :yikes:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

empty whippet box posted:

hello fellow plants. im a plant also. you guys hear anything about the coming revolution? anything come down "the grape vine"?? haha... just kidding. just a little plant humor.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did anyone say weed yet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

this thread is :yikes:

oh hello fellow plant, welcome! I bet all that "monster" stuff is an exaggeration or just outright lies, you're welcome to chill with us. for example, how many humans have you eaten today? probably not that many, amirite??

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
huh, so great to be posting in byob, fellow yobsters! could anyone by any chance tell me where the secret hq is?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Khanstant
if i see any dirty mofos around here im going to use my roots to extract nutrients from them over time!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm sad that my friend was cut down so I continue to supply nutrients and sugars to them via our intertwined root system for the next up to 600 years.

Doctor Dogballs

i'm, the world's heaviest organism, a giant clonal colony of dental floss bush, a single giant root with above ground dental floss shoots spread over 1,500 acres of the untamed montana flosslands

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I produce fibers that can be used for clothing, rope, and sacking. See my many fibers? They're all for you! It's time for the Harvest Festival! :colbert:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
You guys just had to turn this into an orgy didn't you?

Manifisto

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i'm, the world's heaviest organism, a giant clonal colony of dental floss bush, a single giant root with above ground dental floss shoots spread over 1,500 acres of the untamed montana flosslands

you're a prized crop friend, watch out for would-be tycoons lookin to wax you down and sell you uptown

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

im pomkin

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
haha yeah? well I'm a person! I'm a human man made of goddamn blood and bones! I feel a cold coming on and I always use the toilet!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

haha yeah? well I'm a person! I'm a human man made of goddamn blood and bones! I feel a cold coming on and I always use the toilet!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
*points and screeches at Plant MONSTER.*

Heather Papps

hello friend

feces is like drugs to me, unless said feces contain seeds of a species i cannot outcompete.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
I and five of my buds start jamming War-ishly, and loosely belt out the chorus:

Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we-ee be fronds??

Manifisto

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

I and five of my buds start jamming War-ishly, and loosely belt out the chorus:

Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we be fronds?
Why can’t we-ee be fronds??

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostsYouCanDanceTo

I am a teak tree and I offer my body as sacrifice to the dark gods of design and décor for only in death will I achieve ultimate transcendence and salvation as period-accurate flooring in the renovation of a midcentury modern bungalow in Palm Springs.