Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I know it's rude but I'm hungey

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

nom nom nom

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm on the wait list for a big meatball with parmesan cheese on it

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hey, could you sprinkle some parme-shhhhh-an that!?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

all that sauce is getting on the books!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

French Accent

these cookbooks are getting more and more realistic!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you wouldn't cook a book

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Checking out a spaghetti dinner, scraping my leftovers into the book drop after two weeks.

vanisher

Trying hard to impress the librarian with the big cans by bringing in some to-go Buca di Beppo and offering to share

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Babe you KNOW I’ve got some money when I can afford to bring in the Spaghetti and Meatballs large bowl from BdB

vanisher

Unable to move after completing my spaghetti and meatball feast in this library study booth. The chair and small desk will likely need to be scrapped as they are completely coated in marinara sauce from when the flimsy aluminum take out tray folded in my hands during a meatball shift.

Ventral EggSac

I walk into the medieval history section, I'm slurping a noodle. I stop when I get there. Dammit! I realized I left my plate on the shelf here yesterday, sitting next to a book on the Norman Conquest. the sauce is crusty but there's a lot left, really.

hot cocoa on the couch

*sluuuuuuuuuuuurp*

*a whole bunch of really tiny red flecks of sauce go absolutely everywhere and cover antique books and manuscripts as i slurp up another noodle in a cartoon-like fashion, flailing around comically*

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Ventral EggSac

In the depths of library, toiling over a large cauldron that I'm stirring with a big spoon. The contents are boiling. My eyes dart from a book I have on a pedestal back to the cauldron. I crack a handful of linguine before I put them into the water. My Nonna is furious

Areola Grande

this thread was meant 2 be about words that children often mispronounce but lol anyways.

BYOB has a mind of its own I reckon :shrug:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
at and the?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dewey Pesto System

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Buttchocks posted:

Dewey Pesto System

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if the pasta is shaped like letters, they cant legally stop you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ventral EggSac

"Dostoyevksi ish overrratedsh" I tell the librarian, spooning more Chef Boyardee into my mouth

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
:(

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ugh... luckeeeeee!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Silently cracking open a book with one hand while loudly cracking open a can of chef BRD spag & meatballs with the other.

Drinking in a delicious story as I chug my can o' pasta. This isn't gonna be a quick read, so I'm glad I brought a six-pack of assorted delicacies.

Khanstant
you were probaly hungry for knowledsge but now you filled up with pasta...

Areola Grande

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*sluuuuuuuuuuuurp*

*a whole bunch of really tiny red flecks of sauce go absolutely everywhere and cover antique books and manuscripts as i slurp up another noodle in a cartoon-like fashion, flailing around comically*

this is why books have covers. perfectly bound in case of sghetti. I'm prepared to die on this Old Smokey of a topic :catbert:

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

all that sauce is getting on the books!!

relax! read the above post 4 peace of mind

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
What is spaghetti if not a type of book?

High on the hog, 90's style.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Areola Grande posted:

relax! read the above post 4 peace of mind

Sometimes I just open a book and use it as a plate for my pasta. The cover doesn't help then, but I'm leaving sauce chips for the next reader to snack on.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
hot cocoa on the couch

nesamdoom posted:

Sometimes I just open a book and use it as a plate for my pasta. The cover doesn't help then, but I'm leaving sauce chips for the next reader to snack on.

v courteous

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Space Taxi
I owe like $12 in fines for overdue bowls

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Flipping through the old carb catalogue

Ventral EggSac

Sometimes I think about the Library of Alexandria, ow it burned..terrible..all those noodles, overcooked

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
if you share with the librarian you'll get a crusty old wink and a smile

Escape From Noise

Banned from the library for slurping my noodles AGAIN

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

IT TASTES BETTER WHEN YOU SLURP LOUDLY HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ENJOY THE ENTIRE FLAVOR PROFLIE IF I CANT SLURP?????

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Khad

gonna need a sketti suppressor

Khad

tactical sketti slurping

Escape From Noise

Khad posted:

tactical sketti slurping

Tacticannoli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
tripped and dropped my lasagn as i was going up the stairs :dawkins101: