Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A friend of mine got an unsolicited PM last year from some angry redtext guy he didn't know and we decided it would be funny if I responded to the PM instead of him. Suffice to say the results were surprising!

What's a B&B? Did he call me a slur? I dunno, but I think I've found a new forums sport! Please send me your PMs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I only had one weirdo message me trying to get me to join their loving cult when I was having a mental breakdown.

I acknowledged I was struggling mentally and needed help and the fucker tried to tell me I was telepathic and to contact them for psychic lessons.

I laughed because I'm mentally ill but not that much.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

syntaxfunction posted:

I only had one weirdo message me trying to get me to join their loving cult when I was having a mental breakdown.

I acknowledged I was struggling mentally and needed help and the fucker tried to tell me I was telepathic and to contact them for psychic lessons.

I laughed because I'm mentally ill but not that much.

your avatar is badass, "the bear who smoke weed while it post"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i only get nice PMs from people, thanks tho putty :)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Does this count OP

quote:

Sender: EorayMel
Title: This is one way a to tall if a girl want to have sex
Message Body:

?

And/or

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Putty posted:

your avatar is badass, "the bear who smoke weed while it post"

Thanks, Aegis Bear drew it for me when they got high and banned me accidentally haha.

Also for funsies cause the weirdo was banned promptly.

I never replied to it because lol gently caress that.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

angrily accusing someone of being a grognard is pretty cool im going to steal that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i only get nice PMs from people, thanks tho putty :)

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I got this PM from this rear end in a top hat named Putty. It said I smell like a butt!!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

I believe the other guy but not you nooner, you have enemies

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i don't think im allowed to do that as a mod but i wish i could because there are some Lulz in there for sure

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I know you think you found a cool gossip line or whatever but that’s like a fraction of the scandalous bullshit that went down and you actually just ushered a government pipe directly into the website trying to dig up dirt on something that is freshly over and we would all be glad to be done with it.

How’s that for an angry pm?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dang glad I don't have PMs poo poo sounds rough

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
If anybody needs any angry PMs I'll send some your way. Not for the weak hearted!

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How bad is the American economy where spending an entire $10 is a devastating self own?

I spent $14.95 on lunch today and didn’t finish it. Is that vastly beyond your wildest dreams?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No one ever sent me an angry pm. I'm pissed off about it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only get weird PM's from permabanned users trying to stalk other people, it's weird!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

completely unprompted

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

completely unprompted

:staredog:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey jerknuts, why can’t anyone have any fun and goof off anymore? All the language you used is poised like a rolling affidavit, and you know everyone is going after David, it’s his loving party.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
For 200 bucks

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Extra row of tits posted:

I spent $14.95 on lunch today and didn’t finish it.

How about I send your mother an angry PM about how you're not eating your vegetables.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

I believe the other guy but not you nooner, you have enemies

Well there was the one tjme Ralp PMed me demanding i mail him my pubes so he could use them for dark majick curses against me but i think he was just drunk

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i sent a bunch of people this

and i noticed that if you sent a bunch of gifs there was really no limit to how much you could put int a single pm. i started sending hundreds of copies per pm to a bunch of people with the title CLICK HERE FOR ULTIMATE SEXUAL LUXURY and at least two people told me their laptop fans kicked on.

dont try this cool thing at home kids. no matter how great and entertaining it is. dont do this undeniably fun thing

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

completely unprompted

lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If no one has angry PMs I'm happy to send some to you for this thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
B&B is a Bed & Breakfast, kind of like Airbnb for olds.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

one time i sent a bunch of people this

and i noticed that if you sent a bunch of gifs there was really no limit to how much you could put int a single pm. i started sending hundreds of copies per pm to a bunch of people with the title CLICK HERE FOR ULTIMATE SEXUAL LUXURY and at least two people told me their laptop fans kicked on.

dont try this cool thing at home kids. no matter how great and entertaining it is. dont do this undeniably fun thing

Lmfao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey semi serious forums related question can you turn off PMs if you upgrade? The only reason I never upgraded is because I don't want to deal with another email, ever.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

old beast lunatic posted:

Hey semi serious forums related question can you turn off PMs if you upgrade? The only reason I never upgraded is because I don't want to deal with another email, ever.

PM stands for Penis Mangling

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i wish i could turn off PMs (pernicious modding)s

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
please please PLEASE send me unsolicited PMs (PostMates) (no red meat please)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Send messages now or die in hell piece of wretched poo poo worthless mother fucker i hate you

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

old beast lunatic posted:

you can turn them off in the options, yeah.

I also dont want to receive PMs ever, no thank you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Send messages now or die in hell piece of wretched poo poo worthless mother fucker i hate you

already trapped in the hell of modern life from which there is no escape, but will send a message anyway

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ad by Khad posted:

you can turn them off in the options, yeah.

I also dont want to receive PMs ever, no thank you

Thank you goonsire I will give Jeffrey more money

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You can also just ignore them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

A friend of mine got an unsolicited PM last year from some angry redtext guy he didn't know and we decided it would be funny if I responded to the PM instead of him. Suffice to say the results were surprising!

What's a B&B? Did he call me a slur? I dunno, but I think I've found a new forums sport! Please send me your PMs!

gently caress you putty