Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We're a 1% gang. It's a way for us to all lose a little weight, we'll just use 1% milk from now on.

Also it's BYOB (bring your own bike) sorry. We can't provide you with one yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
im sorry i just pledged my allegiance to Whole Milk Motors. i have a sidecar on my bike though and if i ever see you in person, you can go for a ride in it and wave to people like the queen and stuff

biosterous

i don't have a bike but i'll join if y'all have cool leather jackets with a good logo

i'll buy the jacket, i just want a cool leather jacket that goes with a club i'm in

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Escape From Noise posted:

We're a 1% gang. It's a way for us to all lose a little weight, we'll just use 1% milk from now on.

Also it's BYOB (bring your own bike) sorry. We can't provide you with one yet.

*I enter the bar and the Yobbers start clamoring to come over and say hello, nice bike, izzat yours, is that leather jacket wool? is the bike wool? can we touch it? do you like cats? do you like puffy stickers? but a broad, hair arm, inked with the fading silhouette of the hammock kitty, holds them back*
"hey... leave the lady alone. we don't mess with her"
*I down my glass in one sharp gulp and slam it down on the bartop, casting a MEAN eye around the dim room*
"that's oat milk she's drinking... we're just a pack of dairy boys to her... and let's just say that if she chewed us up we'd both be going through hell in a few hours..."

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

*I enter the bar and the Yobbers start clamoring to come over and say hello, nice bike, izzat yours, is that leather jacket wool? is the bike wool? can we touch it? do you like cats? do you like puffy stickers? but a broad, hair arm, inked with the fading silhouette of the hammock kitty, holds them back*
*I down my glass in one sharp gulp and slam it down on the bartop, casting a MEAN eye around the dim room*
"that's oat milk she's drinking... we're just a pack of dairy boys to her... and let's just say that if she chewed us up we'd both be going through hell in a few hours..."

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

*Whispers* You see that Little My tattoo? Don't stare! Yeah. They're a fixer. They come in to fix all the threads

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 17, 2021

Manifisto

before joining, you should know that the byob gang is highly illegal, in large part because of our insanely dangerous initiation rituals. we motor down to the taqueria on fourth, buy you two overstuffed burritos (of your choice), and make you eat them

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

before joining, you should know that the byob gang is highly illegal, in large part because of our insanely dangerous initiation rituals. we motor down to the taqueria on fourth, buy you two overstuffed burritos (of your choice), and make you eat them

How Wonderful!

*slamming the Foot Locker clerk up against the wall, rattling a wall of heelies to the ground*
Bitch, what do you MEAN you don't sell biker boots with Velcro? I've gotta 'cro, you little worm, the only thing these hands are tying into a knot is your loving THROAT
*storming out back into the mall, grabbing an Auntie Anne's out of a child's hand. I'm in a violent mood-- like a hurricane about to make landfall. Foot Locker was the final straw after getting RIPPED OFF at Game Stop. $5 store credit for a barely broken PS1 Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete? Are you making GBS threads me?? I look around looking for trouble and make a beeline to the Build a Bear workshop*
OK fuckers I'm looking for a bear with a WARRANT and if I don't get one I SWEAR to god I'm opening fire

teen witch

teen witch
(I fell off as I’m lactose intolerant)

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
BYOB biker gang should have a 50cc upper limit so we all just ride scooters and mopeds

Gameko

The friend of all children!

*partner gotta watch the kids because I'm going to talk BUSINESS with the gang*
*outside the gang is here: Fartsy, Tops, Faux, Leatherweight, Chapass, Slow Ping, Fast Ping, Rindstone, and Plums*
*high-fives all around..."Hey, Gameko, where's that partner of yours?" "I told them to stay inside with the kids, because we gotta talk BUSINESS*
*we get into it. Chapass crouches in the dust, fat finger tracing out a rough-scale map of the library. inside, he draws a reasonable facsimile of our prize: Mieruko-Chan, new released on blu-ray. Fartsy will grab the goods. high-fives!*

How Wonderful!

tell Plums I'm gonna whup his rear end

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

*slamming the Foot Locker clerk up against the wall, rattling a wall of heelies to the ground*
Bitch, what do you MEAN you don't sell biker boots with Velcro? I've gotta 'cro, you little worm, the only thing these hands are tying into a knot is your loving THROAT
*storming out back into the mall, grabbing an Auntie Anne's out of a child's hand. I'm in a violent mood-- like a hurricane about to make landfall. Foot Locker was the final straw after getting RIPPED OFF at Game Stop. $5 store credit for a barely broken PS1 Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete? Are you making GBS threads me?? I look around looking for trouble and make a beeline to the Build a Bear workshop*
OK fuckers I'm looking for a bear with a WARRANT and if I don't get one I SWEAR to god I'm opening fire

o poo poo get out of her way she's riled up!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Tell me about your bikes and crimes

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

there's a documentary about the byob motorcycle gang already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Jsw6wwW7A

...that's us coming in at the 2:30 mark

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Sep 29, 2021

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My sidecar's a bong.

Helmet?

Bong.

I bet you can't guess what the carb does...

Air cooled & weed chilled!

cruft

Barco Fiesta posted:

BYOB biker gang should have a 50cc upper limit so we all just ride scooters and mopeds

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
you orbs are gonna freak when you see the size of my morning star

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

hot cocoa on the couch

Barco Fiesta posted:

me on my 1.6 HP 49 cc honda dirt bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1OMv8enbc

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

hot cocoa on the couch

lol

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

teen witch
BYOB to the Bone

BBBBYOB
BBBBBBBYOB
(I am sorry if someone made that joke already I am still sober)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
on the day i was born
the nurses all gathered round
and they gazed in wide wonder
at the orb they had found

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle but I do look insanely good in leather jackets, sooooooo

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
google THIS

Hurfley Durfidson

Heather Papps

hello friend

"WOW THESE THINGS ARE LOUD EH"

"WHAT?"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Hurfley Durfidson

ty nesamdoom!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

google THIS posted:

Hurfley Durfidson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)