Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Looking forward to this thread still being open when Trump gets reelected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
poo poo Post Crew Hours

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lascivious Sloth posted:

did you close a thread and re-post the thread to make yourself the OP lol

somebody made a tech thread complaining about the lag from the size of the thread (related to the page selector dropdown)

i also tried to get someone else to OP the new one before i did it myself

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
so basically EAT MY BALLS TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT LOL!!!!!!!

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Aardvark! posted:

somebody made a tech thread complaining about the lag from the size of the thread (related to the page selector dropdown)

THIS is a Mod??

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Donadl Tump

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

the only OP that matters here is our Obtuse POTUS

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Denton Tamp

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

omg is this for real

How is his current hair an improvement

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Waaaaah! My Sinema effortpost from the last thread. :qq:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I honestly think it’s dumber than that. She’s trying to appeal to Republican voters, who will never vote for her, because she still thinks AZ is a red state. It’s not, and it may be skipping past the “purple” stage straight to blue because the AZ GOP is getting too bugfuck crazy for its suburban voters.

Kelli Ward narrowly won her election for state party chair, and when her opponents credibly asked for a recount, she denied them. That’s not strange at all.

The fact that Gov Ducey won’t run for Senate in 2022 indicates that he believes it’s a lost cause.

I hate CNN and I hate their video player but watch this poo poo and tell me the Republican lady at the end doesn’t sound like a loving liar.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/10/01/sinema-arizona-constituent-reaction-lavandera-ac360-dnt-vpx.cnn

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
durr I'm OP i don't know how servers work LOL

e: you should probe yourself like you probed the OP from the last thread

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Data Graham posted:

omg is this for real

I was in high school from 1996-2000 and pretty much every other male student had that don jr cut lol

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Data Graham posted:

omg is this for real

This is my mum and dad, they had sex and made me

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Ground floor.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Pouring one* out for the most presidential president we ever had.

*its a gallon jug of piss I found on the side of the highway

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Aardvark! posted:

Unsaid is that one tiny change in how this website handles pagination would lead to a major cultural shift in how threads/megathreads would develop over years

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

I realize this is only tangential to the Drumpf thred, but this is too good not to post:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/01/us/alex-jones-loses-sandy-hook-cases/index.html

Alex Jones loses third Sandy Hook lawsuit, found liable for damages his 'actor' propoganda has caused, will have to pay out

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lascivious Sloth posted:

durr I'm OP i don't know how servers work LOL

e: you should probe yourself like you probed the OP from the last thread

I'm sorry you're dumb as hell but you should go argue about the page selector lag issue with astral, the programmer, and not me, the guy telling you to eat my balls

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
PC LOAD error!? WTF IS PC load ERORR?!

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Aardvark! posted:

I'm sorry you're dumb as hell but you should go argue about the page selector lag issue with astral, the programmer, and not me, the guy telling you to eat my balls

ok this is epic

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1443336503535493123

omg this is such a Sagittarius thing to say

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Whatever method brings me the lols the fastest is a-ok with me imo

0.05s server lag is too much!!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

George H.W. oval office posted:

Reminder that the piss tape is real

Wasn't Tom Arnold insisting that he had the tape and would release it any day? I remember him suddenly showing up again after a decade or two of obscurity when Trump was first elected.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/pissvortex/status/1443733277978857473

greg thirsty

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Wasn't Tom Arnold insisting that he had the tape and would release it any day? I remember him suddenly showing up again after a decade or two of obscurity when Trump was first elected.

He definitely pawned it for some cocaine

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Chris Christie thinking he'd get a job with the Trump admin after putting Jared's father in prison was an underrated LOL I think

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hello new thread! Here's to another 7000 pages! :)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Binary Badger posted:

I realize this is only tangential to the Drumpf thred, but this is too good not to post:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/01/us/alex-jones-loses-sandy-hook-cases/index.html

Alex Jones loses third Sandy Hook lawsuit, found liable for damages his 'actor' propoganda has caused, will have to pay out

There was an interview with an ex-employee a few years ago that hinted that Alex Jones might be sick of his own schtick and just does it for the money. It would truly own so hard if he lost all of his vitamin supplement and taint wipe money from lawsuits like this.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ign_vZupjno

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
an all-timer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Oct 1, 2021

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I love it when Trump's stupid potato brain is capable of clarity for even 3 seconds so he can realize everyone thinks he's a piece of poo poo

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Never trust Tom Arnold. He’s an attention whore on the level of the QAnon Shaman, it’s just that his acting career worked out slightly better for him.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
lol loving donald trump was president

and has a pretty good chance of being president again

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

lol, they included the gobbler and everything

Edit: Oh, apparently that bit is the wattle, not the gobbler

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Aardvark! posted:

EAT MY BALLS TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT LOL!!!!!!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Never trust Tom Arnold. He’s an attention whore on the level of the QAnon Shaman, it’s just that his acting career worked out slightly better for him.

Easy there, never said I trusted him. I was just wondering if anything ever happened with that. Obviously the tape never materialized, but did he get a podcast out of it or something?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Remember after the election when some goons were like "okay we should close the thread now, nothing to laugh at"

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Maybe we can finally unclog hospitals of chud scum

https://apnews.com/article/merck-says-experimental-covid-pill-cuts-worst-effects-a9a2245fdcee324f6bbd776a0fffcc60

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a potential leap forward in the global fight against the pandemic, drugmaker Merck said Friday that its experimental pill for people sick with COVID-19 reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half.

That could add a whole new easy-to-use weapon to an arsenal that already includes the COVID-19 vaccine.

The company said it will soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize the pill’s use. A decision from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration could come within weeks after that, and the drug, if it gets the OK, could be distributed quickly soon afterward.

If cleared, it would be the first pill shown to treat COVID-19. All other therapies now authorized in the U.S. require an IV or injection. A pill taken at home, by contrast, would ease pressure on hospitals and could also help curb outbreaks in poorer and more remote corners of the world that don’t have access to the more expensive infusion therapies.