Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Are you ok TNT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
They are not and it's amusing me greatly.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Now their mics went out

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

How to do television

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's not gone well

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

triple sulk posted:

How to do television

Today No Tv

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I'm glad that Martin Jones is exactly as advertised.

"gently caress, is he wearing his mask on backwards or what?"

A regular question from a Shark fan friend of mine over the last few years

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Rangers/Devils lets gooo

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Weaponized Autism posted:

Rangers/Devils lets gooo

Rangers pretty bad

still haven't figured out how to forecheck and create a cycle yet

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol I got home from work and Dallas is down 4-0 in the 1st period

maybe I can find some better things to do with my free time tonight

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
That’s at least the third time Bernier has “accidentally” knocked the net off it’s moorings while the rangers were getting set up

wtf

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
I'd like to formally welcome the New York Islanders and the New Jersey Devils to the scenic city of Bridgeport, Connecticut!!!

Here's a list of fun activities one can do while in Bridgeport:

1. Leave

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
:siren: My boy Bellows opening things up good poo poo that's some good poo poo

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Friendship ENDED with Corey Schneider

Now Sorokin is my best friend

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Jones is trash and I don’t know why he’s here

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I guess the local Caps play by play Joe B and Locker hosed off for the night, they’re showing the Philly feed here in DC.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Farabee and Giroux giving the only good goal song answer of "bring back DOOP"

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Sorry coots, I’ll only ever hear the geico ice cream version, scoop there it is

ohrwurm fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 3, 2021

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Two more assists from Lucas Raymond tonight, his chances of making the opening night roster have risen from distant longshot to "haha...unless?"

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Not watching the game but Jarry appears to be continuing his mid-season form.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
AV needs to give Ellis a chill pill

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sens get a powerplay for Sanford backing into Bunting, :lol: someone tell Josh Brown to calm down or he’ll miss the bus to the AHL

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Simmonds toughness paying off imo, keeping the dangerous Drake Batherson away from his teammates

Worth a roster spot for leadership

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

Simmonds toughness paying off imo, keeping the dangerous Drake Batherson away from his teammates

Worth a roster spot for leadership

Simmonds is so washed, there’s no way he should get a roster spot but he will because Keefe and Dubas don’t know what they’re doing

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

:lol: Seney celebrating a goal while lying on Montembault in the crease, that was never counting

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Mac Hollowell to the AHL with you

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Marner in playoff form*

*taking too long to pass on a scoring chance and blowing it

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/status/1445533979327619072

We missed you, Anders.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Rough outing for Montembeau. Not getting much help and has just been getting shelled all game. For a youngster he's done ok despite giving up 6

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Zahorna and O'Connor look pretty good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Cats/Bolts is basically the game 7 we never had levels of violence on the ice.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Schneider shutout

WB Anders

Flyers still, as ever, dogshit garbage

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Kasper has looked good too.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

9 round skills comp. Hooray.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That was pretty fun for a preseason game

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

Hair Elf
Reeves just got injured, doesn't look good. :argh:

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

Hair Elf
:siren: Kakko

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Kakko szn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I guess Reaves presence won’t actually deter teams from playing dirty