Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Combo posted:

Hmm, I have AT&T for my phone service and was already thinking about dropping them for Spectrum, which uses Verizon's towers.

Has it come out that Spectrum has done some shady poo poo too? I'm sure they have.

I don't want my money directly funding OAN though.

All large media conglomerates are assuredly shady as poo poo, but good god, not directly pumping money into OAN feels like the lowest of loving low bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

If I hired a contractor and they showed up in that van, I'd tell them to leave. Nobody sane does that.

gwarm01
Apr 27, 2010

We just had this announcement at work and a co-worker flipped out because his natural immunity should count since he has had COVID 3 times now. drat, imagine how immune he will be after he catches it a 4th time.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The Hambulance posted:

If I hired a contractor and they showed up in that van, I'd tell them to leave. Nobody sane does that.

This is how you get TRUMP WON BY ALOT (sic) written on all your walls and poo in all the crawl spaces.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Hambulance posted:

There was a great ring video from a few years back, guy shows up to do contracting work with a huge confederate flag on back of jacked up truck. The homeowner is black and tells him he's not hired and the guy is so confused and in disbelief that he would have to answer for his overt racist bullshit. Chuds are morally bankrupt and braindead, but their sense of entitlement that's most disgusting.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Update on my co-worker: my boss was in yesterday and I asked him about my co-worker's status and he confirmed that he's at home with COVID and said on Saturday that his lungs felt like they were on fire but he wasn't going to the hospital. My boss is super pissed off about the whole situation, and even stood up for his other employees (two of which have infants) and told him how selfish it was to remain unvaccinated.

I kinda hope he develops long COVID, because all Trumpers deserve it.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

Sanctum posted:

:laffo: that is TOO on the nose.

Anyone that that worked in the trump administration to the end who wants to write a lurid tell-all can get hosed. You knew all these things and still continued to aid the trump administration. How can they possibly think coming clean now will in any way reflect positively on them? And dear god the sheer audacity of her to be the WH secretary who famously never took questions and now she wants to come out? :dumbbravo:

Congrats to Grisham on making both progressives and MAGA edgelords see her for the spineless trash she is

Not in any way defending her, but given the overly litigious nature of Trump, I am under the impression that the book would not have made it to print during his presidency. Surely every member of staff was under some 4,000 page NDA. And it's not like she could have said ANYTHING during his presidency that would have changed the way his supporters view him. It was evident from the beginning when the "grab 'em by the pussy" audio leaked that he could casually snap kittens in half on live television during the debates without consequences.

I personally think it's good these books have been coming out because we're going to need plenty of motivational material to read while waiting in line for five days to vote at the one designated poll location each blue county has available in states run by chuds.

On the other hand, I find a lot of what she says to be fishy in a controlled opposition kind of way. Getting a colonoscopy without anesthesia because he wasn't comfortable letting Mike Pence assume the role of President for even a short period sounds like something he'd see as projecting strength. It's definitely something his supporters would admire. And it's a much better narrative than the previous speculation that he was there for treatment related to having mini-strokes or heart issues.

I also find the claim about broadway musicals calming him down to be odd given that so many former staff members mentioned that he never displayed a fondness for music. Having a "music man" play a show tune in order to calm him down sounds exactly like something Trump would think is normal for a high-brow "stable genius" to do.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nocheez posted:

Update on my co-worker: my boss was in yesterday and I asked him about my co-worker's status and he confirmed that he's at home with COVID and said on Saturday that his lungs felt like they were on fire but he wasn't going to the hospital. My boss is super pissed off about the whole situation, and even stood up for his other employees (two of which have infants) and told him how selfish it was to remain unvaccinated.

I kinda hope he develops long COVID, because all Trumpers deserve it.

that's a loving LOL!!!!!!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

There was a great ring video from a few years back, guy shows up to do contracting work with a huge confederate flag on back of jacked up truck. The homeowner is black and tells him he's not hired and the guy is so confused and in disbelief that he would have to answer for his overt racist bullshit. Chuds are morally bankrupt and braindead, but their sense of entitlement that's most disgusting.

If I'm thinking of the right video, the flag isn't in frame at the start. So it's just a lady saying "WE WILL NIT BE NEEDING YOUR SERVICES" until the dude pulls out of the driveway, then you see the big dumb racist traitor flag.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Hambulance posted:

Yup, I would just assume they were incompetent. Like, that motherfucker’s going to cut a sewer pipe or something.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

If I'm thinking of the right video, the flag isn't in frame at the start. So it's just a lady saying "WE WILL NIT BE NEEDING YOUR SERVICES" until the dude pulls out of the driveway, then you see the big dumb racist traitor flag.

that's it yep. he's totally shocked that the person who his flag is meant to intimidate isn't just ok with doing business with him.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

The flags were also comically large, if I remember correctly

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

heavy liquid posted:

I did a double take when I saw Trmp smiling at me from the back window of this sweet murder van.

Love America and the flag so much you let it get tattered. That alone is all you need to know they are fake.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Love America and the flag so much you let it get tattered. That alone is all you need to know they are fake.

Not to mention all the stupid fascist thin blue line flag defacement. shameful

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

One of my friends was a house painter, and he lost work because of a joke license plate on his van that said some poo poo about cooking with cats. How these dipshits expect to piss off half of the people and still get work is beyond me.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Trump.

Trump?!?

TRUMP!!!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Bogus Adventure posted:

Trump.

Trump?!?

TRUMP!!!

The faces of someone who could definitely use more fibre in his diet.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

old beast lunatic posted:

Not to mention all the stupid fascist thin blue line flag defacement. shameful

I love guys like that. You know he's seething angry at people burning flags. You know he's posted shitloads of comments on videos of flag burnings. And when you say "you violated the flag code, man" he turns into a rage ball of impotence and says some poo poo about "Killary" or Soros or whatever.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

Not in any way defending her, but given the overly litigious nature of Trump, I am under the impression that the book would not have made it to print during his presidency. Surely every member of staff was under some 4,000 page NDA. And it's not like she could have said ANYTHING during his presidency that would have changed the way his supporters view him. It was evident from the beginning when the "grab 'em by the pussy" audio leaked that he could casually snap kittens in half on live television during the debates without consequences.

I personally think it's good these books have been coming out because we're going to need plenty of motivational material to read while waiting in line for five days to vote at the one designated poll location each blue county has available in states run by chuds.

On the other hand, I find a lot of what she says to be fishy in a controlled opposition kind of way. Getting a colonoscopy without anesthesia because he wasn't comfortable letting Mike Pence assume the role of President for even a short period sounds like something he'd see as projecting strength. It's definitely something his supporters would admire. And it's a much better narrative than the previous speculation that he was there for treatment related to having mini-strokes or heart issues.

I also find the claim about broadway musicals calming him down to be odd given that so many former staff members mentioned that he never displayed a fondness for music. Having a "music man" play a show tune in order to calm him down sounds exactly like something Trump would think is normal for a high-brow "stable genius" to do.

Has Trump denied any of the claims she made in her book? That's how you know they are 100% real.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Hambulance posted:

We had a landscaper earlier this year that was halfway through our project before he started dropping racist/Trump/anti-vax poo poo after he saw my partner’s Bernie shirt. He was already loving up and that was the last straw so we fired him and hired someone else to finish. The new guy did an awesome job and actually wore a mask when he was talking with us.

The chud lost a $10,000 job because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Less vaccine uptake= more people using alternatives
More alternatives= more Ivermectin
More Ivermectin = more horse paste consumption
More horse paste consumption= more pants making GBS threads
More pants making GBS threads=more people in the the Ted Nuget club.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/VLBenning/status/1445762195149578248
Time to start doing my own research on transplants I guess

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

We had a landscaper earlier this year that was halfway through our project before he started dropping racist/Trump/anti-vax poo poo after he saw my partner’s Bernie shirt. He was already loving up and that was the last straw so we fired him and hired someone else to finish. The new guy did an awesome job and actually wore a mask when he was talking with us.

The chud lost a $10,000 job because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

should have let him finish and refuse to pay, like his hero

bing bong so simple

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Shop vac dialysis for everybody!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Steadiman posted:

Lmao performing lifesaving transplants in my dirty garage to own the libs

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

What's he that wishes so?
My cousin, Westmorland? No, my fair cousin;
If we are mark'd to die, we are enough
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmorland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester—
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Saint Crispin's day already, Helllga?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Steadiman posted:

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Covid isn't real at all."
"Okay it's real but not that bad."
"Okay it's real and can be bad but just take a bunch of vitamins."
"Okay it's real and bad but just take a horse de-wormer for it."
"Okay it's real and bad but just pump and oxygenate your own blood with something you make out of spare parts." <-- we are here
"Okay it's real and bad but just perform a lung transplant on yourself."
"Okay it's real and bad but just transplant your brain from your failing body into an animal or human corpse, just download the instructions from my website."

drat we jumped to the next step really fast.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Asking my horse paste Facebook group which circular saw is best for my home transplants

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Guze posted:

Asking my horse paste Facebook group which circular saw is best for my home transplants

How you going to start this?
"So I need a new kidney and happen to have one (don't ask where I got it) and the doctors wont put it in me because I didn't take the vaccine! They want to take the kidney that I bought and use it for someone else that did get it! How do I install this upgrade in myself by myself?"

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Oh god...the Chuds are going to perform shady garage home surgery.

Cleetus: "I'ma gona put THREE cow livers in ya Pa so you can keep drinking grain alcohol with bleach chasers! I just need to bone up on my doctoring!"

*Cleetus keeps practicing on his game "Operation" by Milton Bradley"*

BUZZ!

Cleetus: "drat liebrals keep making this thing go shock."

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

Oh god...the Chuds are going to perform shady garage home surgery.

Cleetus: "I'ma gona put THREE cow livers in ya Pa so you can keep drinking grain alcohol with bleach chasers! I just need to bone up on my doctoring!"

*Cleetus keeps practicing on his game "Operation" by Milton Bradley"*

BUZZ!

Cleetus: "drat liebrals keep making this thing go shock."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Just gonna pack some organs in my Igloo cooler here, with a $2 bag of ice from the gas station. Take that, vaccinailures :smug:

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Guze posted:

A whole new definition for sawhorse

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1445762015990067200

It is tough for me because on one hand I like to see Lindsay Graham get boo'd by his constituents. On the other hand I wish they would want to get vaccinated. It is tough to meet in the middle on that one.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bollig posted:

It is tough for me because on one hand I like to see Lindsay Graham get boo'd by his constituents. On the other hand I wish they would want to get vaccinated. It is tough to meet in the middle on that one.

It's like the old fable of the scorpion and the frog and the frogs anal wart "ladybugs"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bollig posted:

I yearn for chud death

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I realize this is the LOL thread but re transplants, this is the biggest nothingburger.

There are tons of requirements and priorities and complex algorithms for who gets organs, and one of the quickest ways to get moved down the list or delisted is to be in a condition where you are likely to die or kill the organ, thereby wasting the transplant.

There are limits on BMI. There are limits on drug use. There are limits on other illnesses. Etc, etc, etc.

But antis are gunna fuckin screech about this.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

bollig posted:

You never have to meet in the middle. You can laugh at your enemies squabbling between each other and splintering. You do not have to take a side to enjoy it in fact it is more enjoyable if you just hate everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

fishing with the fam posted:

All large media conglomerates are assuredly shady as poo poo, but good god, not directly pumping money into OAN feels like the lowest of loving low bars.

AT&T literally got people killed because of vaccine misinformation hosted and promoted by them. They are murderers. They also bear responsibility for Jan 6th and the general rise of fascism.

fishing with the fam posted:

If you're paying for cable that has these channels on it or use AT&T for cell service or pay for their channels you're contributing.

Torrenting and illegal streaming is the moral alternative, folks. Cancel your cable imo

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Has Trump denied any of the claims she made in her book? That's how you know they are 100% real.

You're probably being sarcastic but if Trump says nothing about them they are probably fake but he thinks they make him look good. If they were real he would instantly call them lies