Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

What's wrong with this one? I always like wikipedia's band lineup charts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, this one's a little hard to read. What the hell is this thing? Why is it like this?

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Paladinus posted:

Okay, this one's a little hard to read. What the hell is this thing? Why is it like this?

Clearly he switched from playing 2 Guitars, 2 Basses and a keyboard to 2 Guitars, 2 Keyboards and a Bass.
Must have looked very funny if he switches between songs during a live show.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i played half a piano and like a tenth of a guitar

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
i want to pretend that paul hanley was playing drums and guitar at the same time live

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

You could totally do it by playing the guitar with your hands and stomping a bass drum with your foot and maybe beating on a snare with your dongus.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
edgar winters could do that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

theres at least a handful of people that could pull it off

sadly they all busk on karlsboren in prague instead of getting paid double

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

You could totally do it by playing the guitar with your hands and stomping a bass drum with your foot and maybe beating on a snare with your dongus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRo_oovHtCc

no sign of any genitalia in this particular vid but i'm gonna assume based on everything else about him that they're huge and prehensile enough to at least hold down a bass line if required

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

"Hamtramck Disneyland is a yard art folk art located in Hamtramck, Michigan begun by a man named Dmytro Szylak.[1]"

hello i would like to purchase one yard art folk art

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yart Sart.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hamck tramck

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Mullenweg is a Dvorak Keyboard user and can type over 120 wpm.[58]

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

goblin week posted:

Mullenweg is a Dvorak Keyboard user and can type over 120 wpm.[58]

nobody has ever used a Dvorak keyboard for anything except writing 10,000 word blog posts about how they use a Dvorak keyboard.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i learned dvorak when i got my first kinesis advantage since it was functionally a new layout already and it has firmware support for dvorak so why not go whole hog

that was 15 years ago and it hasn't been noticeably better in terms of wpm or whatever. the keyboard is more comfortable but i think that's a factor of the keyboard itself rather than the key layout

and now i effectively can only type dvorak on kineseses and only qwerty on everything else

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sweevo posted:

nobody has ever used a Dvorak keyboard for anything except writing 10,000 word blog posts about how they use a Dvorak keyboard.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have a coworker who types in colemak when they're looking at the screen and qwerty when they're looking at the keyboard. absolutely amazing to watch

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
looking at the keyboard? psh, what a scrub.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

i have a coworker who types in colemak when they're looking at the screen and qwerty when they're looking at the keyboard. absolutely amazing to watch

i used to work with a psycho that switched between a trackball and a mouse

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
John Lennon's song "Hold On", recorded in 1970 (only a year after Sesame Street debuted), features Lennon shouting "Cookie!" in Cookie Monster's voice, in the middle of the instrumental break in an otherwise calm, quiet song. Ringo Starr, aware of Lennon's love for Cookie Monster, also screams "Cookie!" in Cookie Monster's voice in his song "Early 1970", released in 1971.

e: 1986 — Luis walks away from his computer briefly, and the Yip Yips visit during that time and experiment with pressing buttons on the computer. Luis comes back to find that his computer has been changed by someone. Later in the show, the Yip Yips come back and leave a flower on the keyboard, which Luis discovers.

FMguru fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 4, 2021

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Jeju's handwriting color was matched to Jeju's basalt color. This implies that Jeju's traditions should be preserved and developed. Green also symbolizes the natural environment of Mt. Halla and Jeju, blue symbolizes the sea of Jeju, and orange symbolizes the hopeful future and value of Jeju Special Self-Governing Province.[14]

what does this mean. this is literally the entire section on „Symbol Mark”

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

goblin week posted:

Jeju's handwriting color was matched to Jeju's basalt color. This implies that Jeju's traditions should be preserved and developed. Green also symbolizes the natural environment of Mt. Halla and Jeju, blue symbolizes the sea of Jeju, and orange symbolizes the hopeful future and value of Jeju Special Self-Governing Province.[14]

what does this mean. this is literally the entire section on „Symbol Mark”

I think it's a reference to this logo. "Handwriting' is, I think, bad machine translation for "script" or "lettering".

Since you asked.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Parahexavoctal posted:

I think it's a reference to this logo. "Handwriting' is, I think, bad machine translation for "script" or "lettering".

Since you asked.

thanks! weirdly enough this logo isn’t on the actual article about the island which is where i took the quote for. ill let dragonfly67 take care of it

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

Edema is not a sign of marasmus and is present in only kwashiorkor and marasmic kwashiorkor.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

awesomeolion posted:

I love how wikipedia articles about plants and animals are completely incomprehensible

they are often written by bots, using sites like gbif.org or other database APIs.

this is the reason Swedish wikipedia is one of the biggest wikipedias. bots mining databases and making a wiki page for nearly every species in the national species database.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

any article on math or statistics is incomprehenible to anyone who is not a mathematician or statistician.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorna_Byrne

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

The story opens as Joel (now a minister like his deceased father, played by Samuel L. Jackson), becoming somewhat disillusioned with Christianity and deciding to take a trip to New York to visit his friend, K. While awaiting Joel's arrival, K visits the local bar and meets the perfect woman (Cynthia Bond)—who, in reality, is a succubus seeking blood and vengeance against any and all unfaithful men foolish enough to be tempted by her.

Her 1st victim is a bartender who she took home after meeting him at the town bar. Her 2nd "victim" is a married man named Norman whom, she has given a Aids and back slashes to, which is a result of his wife shooting & killing him for sleeping with another woman. Her 3rd victim is a man named Jonathan who happens to be homosexual. Meanwhile, Dougy (Bill Nunn), a cop who deals in supernatural cases and K's friend, notices the men's disappearances after they leave with the Temptress.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Meanwhile, K, at his house, gets sucked into his TV, then blood & inner organ parts explode from the screen in geyser form leaving K stuck and screaming in the TV.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
a Aids

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Achmed Jones posted:

Meanwhile, K, at his house, gets sucked into his TV, then blood & inner organ parts explode from the screen in geyser form leaving K stuck and screaming in the TV.

he should have let it connect to wifi when it asked nicely

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

wow good to see you posting here mr Evans

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The scenes of Truman's house were filmed at a residence owned by the Gaetz family, which included Florida State Senator Don Gaetz and future U.S. Representative Matt Gaetz.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i wonder if beavis gets royalty checks from that movie

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Tom (Voiced by Alex Hood and Matthew Knight): A sly, male blue & black kitten who often tries to eat Peep, Chirp, and Quack. He is the sole antagonist.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

CD single

"Short Dick Man" (radio mix) — 3:16
"Short Dick Man" (J.J. energy mix radio edit) — 3:20

CD maxi

"Short Dick Man" (Radio Mix) — 3:21
"Short Dick Man" (Bass Mix) — 4:54
"Short Dick Man" (Jazzy Mix) — 4:51
"Short Dick Man" (Accapella) — 4:23
"Short Dick Man" (Club Mix) — 4:50
"Short Dick Man" (J.J. Energy Mix) — 4:39