Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

##vote merk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: You spent all that time arguing and merk is who you chose to hammer? Wow.

Votecount for Day 5

merk (4): CapitalistPig, merk, merk, PlasticAutomaton, b-minus1, CirclMastr
b-minus1 (2): merk, ObamaAkbar., merk, merk
CirclMastr (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 14th, 2021 at 1 a.m. MSK -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

24 hours for night actions.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Правда REPORTS:

Soviet firefighter saves cat from burning building!

In other news Premier Khrushchev's office confirms there is no truth to the rumor that merk was implicated in any wrong doing yesterday.

It is now Day 6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, CirclMastr, merk, ObamaAkbar., PlasticAutomaton

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

MERK WASN'T LYING

Would you like to try this again?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Roleblocked Obama last night ##vote obama

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I also have new information that I do not understand from dead people:

Deadmeat targeted b- with a gunsmith on the night Deadmeat died. The result was that b- can kill.

Something Shell wants to relay to CPig is that ghosts read b- tonight and found a notebook with the word "lol" in it. No idea what this means but CPig should know supposedly. Shell said that CPig has some ability that should be obvious and that phrase should convince him to vote b-. I, again, do not know.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I will pardon Obama.

Shall we try this again?

##vote b-

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Again, if scum want to make some deal with me, I'm :allears: but six alive means you could kill me. So it better be good.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay I really wasn't expecting any of that poo poo to be real.

CPig, can you confirm anything that Merk's talking about?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

MERK WASN'T LYING

Would you like to try this again?

Sure, you weren't lying about being able to pardon someone yesterday.

That doesn't mean you aren't lying about everything else.

You still look like absolute scum from a town perspective and trusting you doesn't seem like the best option.

At this point I'm leaning far more toward OA and you being scum, it's the simplest explanation for any of this.

Maybe the poison was a 1 shot, maybe the extra kill was a vig.

Maybe you're telling the truth and this game does have a serial killer, who can't kill every night, who is in a masonry with a survivor backup governer.

Or, you know, maybe your'e scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
AH YES

THE BACKUP SCUM GOVERNOR ROLE

WE HAVE SEEN THIS QUITE OFTEN IN SA MAFIA

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

Roleblocked Obama last night ##vote obama

huh well, umm, this is awkward.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

AH YES

THE BACKUP SCUM GOVERNOR ROLE

WE HAVE SEEN THIS QUITE OFTEN IN SA MAFIA

Correct. Because you are lying about your role

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

Sure, you weren't lying about being able to pardon someone yesterday.

That doesn't mean you aren't lying about everything else.

You still look like absolute scum from a town perspective and trusting you doesn't seem like the best option.

At this point I'm leaning far more toward OA and you being scum, it's the simplest explanation for any of this.

Maybe the poison was a 1 shot, maybe the extra kill was a vig.

Maybe you're telling the truth and this game does have a serial killer, who can't kill every night, who is in a masonry with a survivor backup governer.

Or, you know, maybe your'e scum.

The SK can kill every night. They have been very unlucky. Their actions are as follows:
1. IA (success but killed by scum)
2. grandi (failed, jailed by b-)
3. shell (success)
4. deadmeat (failed, jailed by b-)
5. plastic (failed, jailed by b-)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Scum withheld the kill and jailed Obama because eliminating Obama wins them the game. They thought I would be dead and it would be five alive.

CPig, I know you do not want to believe me, but you must here. This is town's only path to victory. I agree with you that it isn't guaranteed, but this is the only path.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

The SK can kill every night. They have been very unlucky. Their actions are as follows:
1. IA (success but killed by scum)
2. grandi (failed, jailed by b-)
3. shell (success)
4. deadmeat (failed, jailed by b-)
5. plastic (failed, jailed by b-)

Ok so you just all but confirmed that you and Obama are scum lmao

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I will keep pardoning everyone but b-. That is the only path to victory for town and SK. Scum's path to victory is literally any other elimination (besides the other scum).

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Ok so you just all but confirmed that you and Obama are scum lmao

Obama is Poisoner SK. I know that you've figured that out by now, so there's no use hiding it from everyone else.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’m almost tempted to let this dumb town lose, I can’t win now basically because it’s obvious I’m the sk to scum after binus jailed me n4.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Scum withheld the kill and jailed Obama because eliminating Obama wins them the game. They thought I would be dead and it would be five alive.

CPig, I know you do not want to believe me, but you must here. This is town's only path to victory. I agree with you that it isn't guaranteed, but this is the only path.

Okay, I'm coming around.

So, if the sk targetted plastic last night, I can tell you that scum DID shoot and that they targetted me, because a shot of my bulletproof was used last night.

b- coming into the thread trying to spin it like his roleblock prevented the kill has me teetering toward your side.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If we eliminate Obama and b- promises with all of his heart not to kill me, I might take that victory. CPig being this stubborn is making me want town to lose as well.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Did anyone read any of my case work about how binus is obviously scum yesterday? Is town going to be so stupid as to let him get away with it again today? How was there a night kill the night before when I was jailed then too? Honestly this is a pathetic attempt by town

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

Okay, I'm coming around.

So, if the sk targetted plastic last night, I can tell you that scum DID shoot and that they targetted me, because a shot of my bulletproof was used last night.

b- coming into the thread trying to spin it like his roleblock prevented the kill has me teetering toward your side.

Ahh, that makes sense. I thought scum withholding the kill was odd.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Did anyone read any of my case work about how binus is obviously scum yesterday? Is town going to be so stupid as to let him get away with it again today? How was there a night kill the night before when I was jailed then too? Honestly this is a pathetic attempt by town

Plastic and b- are more of an obvious scum team in end game than Grandicap and Maerlyn in your game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’m almost tempted to let this dumb town lose, I can’t win now basically because it’s obvious I’m the sk to scum after binus jailed me n4.

Hey yeah, let this dumb town lose.

It's not dumb for town not to trust a survivor SK team.

So yeah, relax there buddy.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yes I tried to poison plastic because he’s the other scum and I was hoping town would get their heads out of their asses today to lunch binus

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

CapitalistPig posted:

But you trust obvious scum binus? Lmao

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

First, I am not on the SK's team. I could have thrown Obama under the bus at any point in the game to survive myself. I chose not to because we had a good masonry going.

Next, if you've come around on the math here. This is where we are:

B- (Scum Jailer)
Plastic (Scum, Vanilla? Not sure)
CPig (Town)
Circlmaster (Town)
Obama (SK Poisoner)
Merk (Survivor)

If we eliminate b- today, that creates this situation going into night:
Plastic (Scum, Vanilla? Not sure)
CPig (Town)
Circlmaster (Town)
Obama (SK Poisoner)
Merk (Survivor)

Scum must target Obama. Obama must target scum. Town wins, right? The only way town doesn't win is if plastic or Obama play against their win condition to be a rude dude.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote binus if town truly want to win here is your chance. Likely scum kill me tonight so its yours to lose tomorrow

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

But you trust obvious scum binus? Lmao

How about not trusting either side?

Remember the part about how town doesn;t have all the information?

Just because the team of a survivor and an sk comes into the thread with wild claims it isn't a stretch by any means for town not to believe them, especially when they're coming in hot taking the thread hostage and generally being hostile about it, you know, like you are now.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

Just because the team of a survivor and an sk comes into the thread with wild claims it isn't a stretch by any means for town not to believe them, especially when they're coming in hot taking the thread hostage and generally being hostile about it, you know, like you are now.

But now you have confirmation from your own role that scum targeted you and Obama could not have been that kill because b- "roleblocked" him.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
So either I'm a Scum Governor Killer who shot you last night or it was plastic and everything I've been saying is true.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Actually I'm town and your own loving night action bingo should make it clear. If I was jailed and Binus jailed me, then Circl's the only one who could have tried to shoot CPig.

The third scum is blatantly obviously Circl who is the one I wanted to eliminate yesterday. And for the record I might have been willing to look back at Binus before Merk opened his mouth and decided to veto any loving attempts at discussing anyone else.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Actually I'm town and your own loving night action bingo should make it clear. If I was jailed and Binus jailed me, then Circl's the only one who could have tried to shoot CPig.

The third scum is blatantly obviously Circl who is the one I wanted to eliminate yesterday. And for the record I might have been willing to look back at Binus before Merk opened his mouth and decided to veto any loving attempts at discussing anyone else.

I told you I was not 100% sold on you over Circl. I'm still not completely there. However, I don't really care today. I am sold, know for a fact, that town and SK can only win if b- is eliminated today. So that's the vote.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
This really shouldn’t be hard. Merk pardoned himself. It’s merk and Obama. Obama is the safer lunch because we don’t know if merk can save himself again

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

CapitalistPig posted:

It has nothing to do with wild claims though, a lot of my case on binus and plastic was based on their posting in the thread.

Sorry if I’m coming across annoyed but it is frustrating to put in effort to show town how scummy someone is to just be ignored

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

I told you I was not 100% sold on you over Circl. I'm still not completely there. However, I don't really care today. I am sold, know for a fact, that town and SK can only win if b- is eliminated today. So that's the vote.

Town and sk winning together? Now that would be something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Town and sk winning together? Now that would be something

I don't think Obama has a shot at winning, but please do continue to purposely misread my posts to try to save yourself. It's a good look.