Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005
Yeah, I feel like I have woken up from a 35 year coma, and you bastards were the first folks I wanted to share it with.

Ask me anything.

Also, I gently caress you not, my first attempt to post this thread got me auto-banned.
There is no more glorious way to return to SA, I am home.

EDIT, this is the content of the previous thread.

Sorry guys I had some stuff to work on, but I am back now. It was autism, I am not joking, I was told not to come back here after doing some stupid poo poo and I listened for fifteen years.

So what have I missed? This place was awesome 20 years ago (how the hell can something on the internet be twenty years old?) and I really missed you guys.! This is Something Awful, God-Damnit! This is the place that birthed so many of the internets greatest memes, hell, THIS IS THE PLACE THAT CREATED THE FREAKIN MEME FORMAT!

God's How I missed you bastards.
It really was autism, they are starting to actually be able to treat it now. I feel like someone who has woken up from a thirty year coma, I am not making GBS threads you. This is day-one of my new life and you goony sons-of-bitches are the first people I wanted to share it with.

Zenquin fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Here is one congratulation.

What color is wind?

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

Here is one congratulation.

What color is wind?

All the colors, my friend, all the colors.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Did people feed you LSD and lock hands around you chanting "NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Zenquin posted:

All the colors, my friend, all the colors.

Cool, thank u.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hmm

:regd05:

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Linux Pirate posted:

Did people feed you LSD and lock hands around you chanting "NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE"

No, I it was ketamine and SSRI's, Seriously, I think it is because disasociative nature of ketamine it helps you break out of old patterns of thought and the SSRI's spur neurogenesis.

Zenquin fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Oct 16, 2021

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
After reading your other thread, I'm not sure I should believe you.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I’d heard about Ketamine infusion for depression, but not autism. Interesting

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

My previous account was frozen, and my first account was permabanned for stupid autistic crap.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Which generation of SSRIs do you prefer?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sure you're cured? Maybe you're just high still.

Either way bet it feels great.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Which generation of SSRIs do you prefer?

Just plain Prozac was the only one that worked. I hope to get off it so my dick can function again.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wheres your avatar tho. I don't think you can really be "back" without an av, its really quite important

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005
Good point, I just have not picked one yet, any suggestions?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Imagine autism stopping you from posting on a forum lol

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Zenquin is a brand name for chloroquine, was that always your name?

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

Imagine autism stopping you from posting on a forum lol

No poo poo. They told me not to come back, so I listened. That was all it was.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Xaintrailles posted:

Zenquin is a brand name for chloroquine, was that always your name?

Nah, I chose it because Zen has some interesting ideas and an old song, Quinn the Eskimo.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Zenquin posted:

No poo poo. They told me not to come back, so I listened. That was all it was.

That's fucken wild. I'm hella autistic and I've been told to stop posting so many times and it fills me with joy. Funny how different people have different responses.

I also have a wild view that autism is not mutually exclusive with social etiquette.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

That's fucken wild. I'm hella autistic and I've been told to stop posting so many times and it fills me with joy. Funny how different people have different responses.

I also have a wild view that autism is not mutually exclusive with social etiquette.

It is not, I really thought I was not welcome anymore.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

ok this is a test

what is this?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zenquin posted:

My previous account was frozen, and my first account was permabanned for stupid autistic crap.

Welcome back! I dont mean to pressure you if you wanna use a new alias but who were you?

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Blue On Blue posted:

ok this is a test

what is this?

A train.

I never had any specific obsession. I have literally spent the last twenty years sitting in my room reading random crap on the internet. I also had sever anhedonia, that was fixed with Wellbutrin. I am not exaggerating to say I have pretty much only known pain my entire life.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Meme Emulator posted:

Welcome back! I dont mean to pressure you if you wanna use a new alias but who were you?

My first account was Kleebner, my second was T-Lag.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

damned what they said. i told you i loved you. i told you that you mattered. but you left anyway. i dont know what you want me to say...

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Zenquin posted:

A train.

I never had any specific obsession. I have literally spent the last twenty years sitting in my room reading random crap on the internet. I also had sever anhedonia, that was fixed with Wellbutrin. I am not exaggerating to say I have pretty much only known pain my entire life.

Buddy there was definitely more than just autism at work there. It definitely powered you up tho, for sure.

Also my housemate loves trains. They're pretty socially normal and poo poo in general. But trains and farm animals they loving love. First autistic person I met who loves trains haha.

Seriously tho OP, as long as you're doing well and you know the internet is dumb and nothing matters here I hope you have a fun time.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zenquin posted:

My first account was Kleebner, my second was T-Lag.

Ah, sorry, dont recall you. I was secretly hoping you were Hekcorps or one of the permabanned names from that era I knew. Welcome back!

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Zenquin posted:

A train.

fine you pass, but just barely.

im deducting points for rambling on when you should have just said 'a train'

welcome to the normies club

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

damned what they said. i told you i loved you. i told you that you mattered. but you left anyway. i dont know what you want me to say...

Sorry dude, I have spent my life trapped in my own head.
I actually am a 40 year old virgin. Gonna get that fixed.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

syntaxfunction posted:

Buddy there was definitely more than just autism at work there. It definitely powered you up tho, for sure.

Also my housemate loves trains. They're pretty socially normal and poo poo in general. But trains and farm animals they loving love. First autistic person I met who loves trains haha.

Seriously tho OP, as long as you're doing well and you know the internet is dumb and nothing matters here I hope you have a fun time.

parents are using thomas the tank engine as autism spotting material, at least my friend did

thomas is like crack for kids on the spectrum

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Blue On Blue posted:

fine you pass, but just barely.

im deducting points for rambling on when you should have just said 'a train'

welcome to the normies club

I am rewriting 40 years of bad mental wiring. Baby steps.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Zenquin posted:

Sorry dude, I have spent my life trapped in my own head.
I actually am a 40 year old virgin. Gonna get that fixed.

oh boy this thread about to get juicy

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Oh yea to actually answer your question I havent been paying attention to whats been going on closely here either for the last 10 years or so but I think ownership of the site transferred out of Lowtax's hands after details of his miserable home life came out. So all those Dear Richard letters written back in those days that said one day hed be a miserable and lonely old man came true.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Blue On Blue posted:

oh boy this thread about to get juicy

Yeah I have actually pushed several women away and turned down one-night-stands and because I thought it was wrong. Autistics tend to be hyper-moral.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Meme Emulator posted:

Oh yea to actually answer your question I havent been paying attention to whats been going on closely here either for the last 10 years or so but I think ownership of the site transferred out of Lowtax's hands after details of his miserable home life came out. So all those Dear Richard letters written back in those days that said one day hed be a miserable and lonely old man came true.

God drat. wish I could help him.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

OPI know I made a joke post, but maybe don't get super detailed about your real life.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Blue On Blue posted:

parents are using thomas the tank engine as autism spotting material, at least my friend did

thomas is like crack for kids on the spectrum

Does it matter who's narrating? Ringo or Baldwin?

When I was trapped in my head/apartment and only had digital broadcast I watched some. Maybe got the 'tism.

Zenquin
Jul 16, 2005

Linux Pirate posted:

OPI know I made a joke post, but maybe don't get super detailed about your real life.

Oh, baby steps. I am trying to relearn everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
op sorry i gassed your other thread and it probed you for 15 minutes my bad and welcome