Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions

Greetings! I’ve created a thread in FYAD that you can safely post in without being probated by me. If you wanted to see what your avatar looked like saying the post, check it out. Thanks. this place smells weird.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3982083

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Greetings! I’ve created a thread in FYAD that you can safely post in without being probated by me. If you wanted to see what your avatar looked like saying the post, check it out. Thanks. this place smells weird.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3982083

thats what friendship smells like

Ass-penny

this is like the antithesis of what was going on a few months ago. you're asking us to post in fyad and forums user techne had a lot of posts they wanted to post in fyad, but they made a thread here instead, and one of the mods closed it for some reason. Haven't really seen them around since they gave up their pursuit of a byob located fyad thread. if they post in fyad with you tell em I said what up

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
surely this time will be different

hot cocoa on the couch

it's kinda fun you just gotta turn your brain off and :justpost:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Barco Fiesta posted:

surely this time will be different

lol

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i heard they all sleep side by side in one really wide bed

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think fyad trolled us at some point, so im scared of posting there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

without being probated by me.

Areola Grande

:bighow: did u just use an fyad flag in byob

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Areola Grande posted:

:bighow: did u just use an fyad flag in byob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydkw0SoU7nQ

Areola Grande

lol, but how. I thought that was impossible yo

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
is it? I just refreshed fyad til I found a flag that fit and pasted the image address with img tags just like any other hotlinked image.

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

is it? I just refreshed fyad til I found a flag that fit and pasted the image address with img tags just like any other hotlinked image.

as a phone poster I don't really get it but who doesn't like hot links! :yum:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I don't want to post in fyad rn but I'm a fan of your work

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i'm good, no thank you

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yo what's up its me ya boy, the exception to the rule

crimes

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
tell koos we said no

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

that’s a very nice thing to do :)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig

Escape From Noise

Against my better judgement I posted in said thread. I'm sure I'm gonna get destroyed

hot cocoa on the couch

AMA: I Spent a Whole Day Posting in FYAD and I Didn't Get Destroyed (severe profanity)(graphic content)

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

biosterous

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

AMA: I Spent a Whole Day Posting in FYAD and I Didn't Get Destroyed (severe profanity)(graphic content)

did you draw a dragon in fyad?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

hot cocoa on the couch

i drew some ahegao faces on some peoples avs badly in ms paint while i was at work, does that count?

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

vanisher

Should have done some kind of willy wonka golden ticket thing where seven lucky people are chosen, brought in, and given the grand tour. During the tour each discovers their posting style doesnt fit and are viciously trolled, probated, and given weird avs.

vanisher

I assume there is a poster in FYAD who could make up some kind of oompa loompa song as each leaves, perhaps with a lesson about how to post better.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im not doing it but if you post in fyad, make sure to mention that hitler is actualy bad and did a lot of things wrong

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

vanisher posted:

I assume there is a poster in FYAD who could make up some kind of oompa loompa song as each leaves, perhaps with a lesson about how to post better.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Should have done some kind of willy wonka golden ticket thing where seven lucky people are chosen, brought in, and given the grand tour. During the tour each discovers their posting style doesnt fit and are viciously trolled, probated, and given weird avs.

vanisher posted:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

vanisher posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
This is a honeypot i know it and well, truth be told... i like honey a lot

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
if i get probed in the FYAD noob thread im gonna feel so pwned

crimes

French Accent

posting in fyad just to feel some sort of thrill

Nosfereefer

we should start a support-fund for every byober who's destroyed in fyad

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
------------------------------^
F-------------------------_/
-------------------------/
Y---------------------/
-------------- ____/
A -----___ /
-------/
D---/
___B-----Y-----O-----B

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 16, 2021

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

French Accent posted:

posting in fyad just to feel some sort of thrill

why not just post in byob to feel some sort of chill :rznv:

French Accent

fyad is to adrenaline as byob is to serotonin

Areola Grande

I wonder what it'd be like if GaG were 2 demand better posts from yobbers

vanisher

You don't get the gag PMs??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Areola Grande posted:

I wonder what it'd be like if GaG were 2 demand better posts from yobbers

Yeah..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
gently caress You And Die is not very BYOB so, no.