Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Unleash the spooky, more slender you, just in time for the sexy costume season!

In this video series Slenderman himself will share his dark and forbidden secrets to staying slim and fit!

Also he will haunt every moment of your existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
slenderman isn't scary :colbert:

he's not even in my weight class

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

hot cocoa on the couch

Slendy Secret™ tip: gingers souls are 0 calories because they are completely empty, snack on them to fulfill cravings guilt-free!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Ventral EggSac

slenderman in a headband and leotard, dark forest jazzercise

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

start your own business from home by selling Slenderman Strong! these all-natural dietary and ritualistic supplements will ensure your good graces with the Cloven One and, if you are a top-10 seller, guarantee you a gilded seat of honor at the Feast of Baphomet! create your own network, and keep 25% of the souls from every new member you recruit INCLUDING from those they further recruit!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Sitting on a couch, speaking to camera: At first joining an organization run by an interdimensional horror being was fun and exciting. I felt empowered, like 'wow, I am self employed, making $1k a week. Sure I get nosebleeds, but look how skinny he is! It must be the real deal'.

Then I found out he was murdering people in the woods. And it's one of those moments when you stop and are like, am I in a cult?