Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

tactlessbastard posted:

Yo what happened to the Arkansas defense that hosed up Texas

They started playing teams that are actually Back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Love to start racking up penalties early

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
sounds like i made the right call

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

the special teams weirdness that always exists in Florida-LSU has been cranked all the way up this year

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I see our O-line has not learned how to pass block in the last week

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

i'm not watching anymore, but they shoudl really just let tyler macon get a couple drives every game to see what he can do. bazelak is a good game manager but missouri cannot win against a P5 team not named Vandy with a game manager at the moment.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Well at least Auburn's receivers will tackle themselves

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I think Mizzou is gonna get bailed out by PI here but they should be on their second int. Their QB just looks off

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

I think Mizzou is gonna get bailed out by PI here but they should be on their second int. Their QB just looks off

something like 75% of his throws are either at/behind the line of scrimmage or within 5 yards. i'm thinking he's hit his ceiling

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Goodness what happened to Mizzou's D there?

This is just the way it is now for whatever reason. Playing any team with a pulse is going to make it much worse. There's not a lot of talent, but there's an equal lack of coaching from what I can tell. They fired the DL coach recently but while that was certainly a problem everything else is also a problem.

It's kind of a shame because they can play a little offense this year (not that you'd know so far today), but there's just no chance to win if the opponent has any...like any run game. On the bright side the pass D is really bad too! Fun!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I can't explain how surprising it is that Nebraska made that field goal. Going for it on 4th and 14 seemed like a better option to me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ugh, we bailed out OSU on 3rd and long with a horse collar

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

G-Hawk posted:

Love to start racking up penalties early

Great let's tack on a horse collar to give ok st a first down

Edit: feels like a law of football that if you do that, you end up giving up points on that drive

G-Hawk fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 16, 2021

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
^^^
:respek:

It's probably random but it always feels like if you give up a 3 and out with a dumb penalty, you are destined to get gashed for the rest of the drive

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Texas is fortunate that OSU's receivers are all butterfingers today

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Proteus Jones posted:

Texas is fortunate that OSU's receivers are all butterfingers today

Yeah that should have been 7. Will take the luck

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

This is just the way it is now for whatever reason. Playing any team with a pulse is going to make it much worse. There's not a lot of talent, but there's an equal lack of coaching from what I can tell. They fired the DL coach recently but while that was certainly a problem everything else is also a problem.

It's kind of a shame because they can play a little offense this year (not that you'd know so far today), but there's just no chance to win if the opponent has any...like any run game. On the bright side the pass D is really bad too! Fun!

Yeah the stat that opposing rushers already have a thousand yard season before contact was mind blowing

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

G-Hawk posted:

Yeah that should have been 7. Will take the luck

That and OSUs first drive should have ended in some kind of score if that pass hadn't *bounced* out of their hands.

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
These Minnesota helmets with the goofy gopher head caricature are pretty dope. Also gently caress Nebraska.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

gently caress yeah that’s a fumble

e: Auburn Ark game

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Gimme dat goddamn ball

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this has a chance to get really, really ugly holy poo poo

3rd and fifteen, simple run up the middle, TD

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oof, more penalties

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Yeah the stat that opposing rushers already have a thousand yard season before contact was mind blowing

*grinding teeth audibly after the latest TD on third and 15 on a simple inside zone run*

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Cincy just manhandling UCF.

To the surprise of no one I guess.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
The Auburn reffing experience

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

BULLSHIT

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh baby that was pretty

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I didn’t think Mizzou was this bad

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

i'm not watching anymore

I'm unironically saying you should turn it back on because this is too funny to miss.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hook 'em!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Florida is rear end

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
lol bye Scott

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Cinci def just overwhelming ucf

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
haha gently caress Nebraska

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
A&M on pace for 600 yards on the ground.

On the bright side maybe eventually they'll start falling down on their own to run clock.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Lol dumbass ref was looking right at it and didn't call the auburn fumble

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

i think you just gotta fire wilks at this point. if you let it keep going, you might as well just give up on the next couple years

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

EJ always feels a beat or two late

and I think this defense might get Grantham an extension :smith:

lol then that drive

God I hate this team this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gonna lose by a point by the end of this lol