Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26FOHoaC78

ty nesamdoom!

Ventral EggSac

Yes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I needed this.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I feel like it mightbe a feature of the autism that I'm seperated from my emotions by a certain distance which means that I don't always know what I'm feeling. Also I'm a great "bottler" of emotions. My emotions tend to flare out in rages all at once when I lose the ability to hold my composure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Prurient Squid posted:

I feel like it mightbe a feature of the autism that I'm seperated from my emotions by a certain distance which means that I don't always know what I'm feeling. Also I'm a great "bottler" of emotions. My emotions tend to flare out in rages all at once when I lose the ability to hold my composure.

It is. Felt.

I have a hard time explaining my emotions and why I'm having them to people, and people get mad and say things like "we're not going to do this right now" or "you're overreacting" when really, everything is the culmination of usually days or weeks of holding it all in, because I'm afraid to express anything but bubbliness for people. I have to perform, always.

When it does come out, it's ugly and large.