Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
I guess Iower isn't the second best team in the nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

WaryWarren posted:

I guess Iower isn't the second best team in the nation.

Not after being blown the gently caress out by an unranked conference rival.

What is it with top ranked teams going down to unranked schools this season?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

HereticMIND posted:

Jesus, Bama is really putting in the boot in their rear end-kicking of Mississippi State. The Texas A&M game must’ve caused something to snap inside Saban because this team is out for absolute blood!

Bama beat them 41-0 last year. Miss State just isn’t a very good team, it doesn’t take any special motivation for Bama to beat them and it’s honestly closer than it should be.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Bama beat them 41-0 last year. Miss State just isn’t a very good team, it doesn’t take any special motivation for Bama to beat them and it’s honestly closer than it should be.

You call 35-9 in favor of Bama close?

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

Kloaked00 posted:

I couldn’t watch the game. Please tell me Purdue rushed that drat field

I have a purdue grad friend who lives in Iowa city and has a kid who is an Iowa student. Her ND grad husband said they left the stadium and went out for BBQ.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

There may come a day when Coach O is given the boot.

But today is not that day.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Sash! posted:

I'm constantly stunned that they haven't won the conference in 17 years

Gotta get over the Ohio State hump first, which they've only managed twice(?) in those 17 years.

Actually now I'm trying to remember why they didn't win the conference in 2011, that first year with Brady Hoke where they went 11-1 and had that rare win vs Ohio State. I assume they lost to Wisconsin or something.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Imagine losing

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Go Cyclones. I was legit worried about this game since K-State has some good wins, but clones won it decisively on the road.

Farmageddon is always a dogfight.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

HereticMIND posted:

You call 35-9 in favor of Bama close?

It was 28-9 when I posted that and given that in very recent history Bama has won 41-0, 51-3, 24-0, and 38-7 I wouldn’t consider that a particularly notable rear end-whipping in the history of the series. Clanga hasn’t won since 2007 and most of those losses have been by at least 20 points.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the Northwestern Wildcats...are BACK

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Badgers, your secondary shouldn't be getting torched by loving army.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Good on Rolovich for going out with a couple of wins if tonight was indeed his last game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1449469622269489155?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

General Dog posted:

Good on Rolovich for going out with a couple of wins if tonight was indeed his last game.

yeah, he sure showed them

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

He disappeared…..

….INTO THE TRANSFER PORTAL!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Dog posted:

It turns out that you do not, in fact, gotta hand it to him.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

R.D. Mangles posted:

yeah, he sure showed them

When The Alamo is a part of your identity, this looks like a win.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern is still bad and we still might not win another game this season but, my friends, today they are not worse than rutgers.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

LeeMajors posted:

When The Aggies is a part of your identity, this looks like a win.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
We’ve got a potential Malice at the Palace situation in Tennessee.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Tennessee deserves nothing but scorn for that ending

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1449589707906686977?s=20

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

All I want from the last Big 12 season to feature Texas and OU is a Baylor/ISU title game

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Joe Milton sucks!!!!!!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee is NOT back

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol Iowa same old sorry rear end overrated big ten

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Good thing Tennessee doesnt need to impress a bunch of high schoolers to come play for them and prove they arent backwater hillbillies oh wait gently caress

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Caleb Williams is great. Oklahoma secondary is not. All is right in this world.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Soul Glo posted:

Good thing Tennessee doesnt need to impress a bunch of high schoolers to come play for them and prove they arent backwater hillbillies oh wait gently caress

lol if you think high schoolers don't think pelting refs and cops with trash is awesome. Wait are the kids lame now?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

It's gonna be weird having people hoping we win a game next week.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Gotta get over the Ohio State hump first, which they've only managed twice(?) in those 17 years.

Actually now I'm trying to remember why they didn't win the conference in 2011, that first year with Brady Hoke where they went 11-1 and had that rare win vs Ohio State. I assume they lost to Wisconsin or something.

They were 10-2 and lost to MSU and Iowa. That MSU team won the division and lost to Wisconsin in the title game because of a roughing the punter penalty. Then Michigan went to the Sugar Bowl and we were salty about getting sent to the Outback.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

University of Texas at Austin - 4-3
UT-San Antonio + UT-El Paso - 13-1

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

new aftermath thread up

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Soul Glo posted:

if i'm a recruit at that game i'm committing immediately, are you kidding me?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Neil Armbong posted:

These are harder to watch than blowouts. Sark has now blamed the players two weeks in a row saying it’s a mental thing, that they make a mistake then get in their heads. Not a great look from a coach to take 0 ownership of two epic collapses.

This is a bad sign because these two losses look to me to trace back to the coaches very easily and obviously and even if they didn't the coach should be shielding his players and taking the hit for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Soul Glo posted:

lmfasogashdu