Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Why do people line up around the city block forthem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Relatively few crones have nuts so the supply chain isn't steady and people go nuts (ha ha) whenever they're available. It's kind of like the McRib

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As a crone, I can assure you, people come from miles around to taste the salty-sweet goodness of my hot nuts.

Escape From Noise

Chrome nuts? I have them for my truck.

hot cocoa on the couch

first you have to catch the crow to extract the nuts and that is a great thrill in and of itself

nut

Escape From Noise posted:

Chrome nuts? I have them for my truck.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Escape From Noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

okay it was a good thing i made this thread after all. a net gain for society !