Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Elephants are hideous monsters with their disgusting ultra-thick old man scrote skin, and their freakish bodies that look like enormous fetuses dried out in the sun. They aren't fully formed, they have stump legs, no neck, a huge flat face with tiny beady eyes and a horrible tentacle-nose they evolved because they completely gave up the ability to have limbs that are good for anything except standing. They're also intelligent but only to the level of toddlers which also lends further credence to my theory that they are giant malformed fetus-mutants. They are also soul-terrifyingly large, too large to be natural and are evidence of a cruel and malicious God. In short, gently caress elephants, keep them safe and protected and most of all contained in their preserves and away from god-fearing families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Plz don't gently caress elephants and also whales op, god bless

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Mcafee hosed a whale or something i think

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like a real whale not like the way the OPs mom is a whale

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pangolins are from Uranus

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

elephants are smarter than op

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I do not even know how elephants mate but I assume they trade genes via their trunks and then lay eggs in ponds

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Tigers king of jungle, lions punks

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

I do not even know how elephants mate but I assume they trade genes via their trunks and then lay eggs in ponds

why not just ask your mom

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
who is a elephant

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
gently caress you OP! Elephants are the best!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I hope an elephant steps on OPs balls!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

elephants are smarter than the average republican too

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love elephants

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

gently caress you OP! Elephants are the best!

Name one good thing about elephants that isn't actually terrifying

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Is this a command?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Who What Now posted:

They have flawless memory so they never forget when you talk poo poo and disrespect them. At some point between now and your eventual death, your rear end will get whipped by a leathery trunk

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/5KfHrm0.mp4

edit: huh, this didn't show up in some browsers with img tags, but a url tag seems to work

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 18, 2021

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

Is this a command?

Says it in the bible...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Colonel Cancer posted:

They have flawless memory so they never forget when you talk poo poo and disrespect them. At some point between now and your eventual death, your rear end will get whipped by a leathery trunk

They'll prob get tortured first... elephants love to inflict agony upon the bodies of others... smdh....

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
thats what happens

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Rhino horn cures cancer and makes your penis huge, that’s why it costs more than cocaine.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Elephants mourn their dead and will often return to the spot where a family member died even years later.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Remebwr tgat time that that one dentist vlasted that lion Nd everyone online got all mad abiut it because you shouldnt blast the lions but it was okay because he paid to do it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

Remebwr tgat time that that one dentist vlasted that lion Nd everyone online got all mad abiut it because you shouldnt blast the lions but it was okay because he paid to do it

Jimmy Kimmel cried about it lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

The lion was super straight and deserved to diee

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Glyptodon cum was delicious

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Pandas are an evolutionary dead end. A body built for eating meat but they live on 40 pounds of bamboo a day. They can't even mate. Mating rituals take weeks in the wild with the female only being fertile for a few days a year. They birth a single vulnerable cub which weighs only a pound - commonly die in the wild and in captivity.

Normally human encroachment is bad for animals. Ironically, If it wasn't for human intervention pandas would be dead already.

Let them die.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love pandas

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tigers are worthless mfers and should be tortured like the animals they toy with. Luckily nature has seen fit to give us the perfect solution with torture lusting elephants who will wrack the bodies of the last tigers with the absurdity of an agony so extreme that even in the throes of its torments you cannot believe the pain is real.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Penguins are dumb as hell for living in such a cold place

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love penguins

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penguins prefer psychological torture. They will keep you awake for dozens of hours

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Prairie dogs are always getting their dick sucked when they poke out of those holes to look around

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i think all the animals are related a lot more than we act or think and basically are all the same guy and if you put all the living things together that's pretty much the personality of here and the more i think about i'm thinking animals are crazy and that's why we can laugh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

Prairie dogs are always getting their dick sucked when they poke out of those holes to look around

They prefer to receive oral while looking for targets to water board. Every prairie dog colony has a vast subterranean labyrinth that is pretty much a network of torture dungeons

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Barnacles are always horny

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Elephants are hideous monsters with their disgusting ultra-thick old man scrote skin, and their freakish bodies that look like enormous fetuses dried out in the sun. They aren't fully formed, they have stump legs, no neck, a huge flat face with tiny beady eyes and a horrible tentacle-nose they evolved because they completely gave up the ability to have limbs that are good for anything except standing. They're also intelligent but only to the level of toddlers which also lends further credence to my theory that they are giant malformed fetus-mutants. They are also soul-terrifyingly large, too large to be natural and are evidence of a cruel and malicious God. In short, gently caress elephants, keep them safe and protected and most of all contained in their preserves and away from god-fearing families.

no they re good instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Elephant boobs are actually pretty good, I figured they'd have, like, udders or something but no they've got proper human chest boobs.