Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

so I'm trying to sell some artwork as nfts so I can save up enough money to buy one of those cat girls elon musk is creating. now, like, my work has no words, it's transcendent across languages, but my agent he says the only people rich enough to buy jpgs for the amounts one would need to purchase a cat girl are hung up on words, makes the product look more exclusive he says. so I try adding dialog and witty idioms that describe the events depicted as a clever pun. I do this and I burn the results, I tear them up. it is a blasphemy, an affront to the muses, a slight directed at my craft, a glob of tobacco spit in my face. I cannot do this thing, but my agent, he says "you want the cat girl right?" I want the cat girl. so who can I turn to, what group of unscrupulous people would best be able to deface great art for lols? lols that I can turn into money, money I can turn into a cat girl.

I ask this question out loud and in a funny accent because it helps to engender my mystique.

I am not expecting this, but a voice answers back

gbs, gbs it says

so go goons, caption and narrate and dialog and monologue and travelogue. here is the art, make with the funnies already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

"aaaaaauiuugghhhh" - lego man

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

please don't save this image on your computer

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The red hat should say "make america gape again" and the policeman wearing it is making the other brick goatse themselves

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

All Lego minifigs should make a metallic static sound. The Lego movie should be edited to fix this injustice :colbert:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP6w22ToHgc&t=319s

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When you're living out a dream

sigher