Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I got that summertime saaga summertime saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Tittie sweat after a long shift in a too tight bra.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my poo after i have sex with it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my parents telling me i'm too young to need deodorant in middle school, after i asked for deodorant

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
My hand after I pull it out of my pants on a hot day.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

old milk

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Usually my farts are very popular, frequently being met with cries of approval, but I have a new neighbor who does not like them. I am worried that they're just not cutting the mustard anymore.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have pretty bad face blindness so my main way of identifying people is through voice and scent. Everyone has a scent, and that is not the same as an unhygienic smell.

Every now and again I meet someone with a voice or scent I am just not comfortable with. They can be nice and kind, and thoroughly clean, but sometimes I just can't handle their scent. I'm not a super smeller or whatever, but once I notice it I can't unnotice it.

A casual acquaintance I knew always had a scent of dime store tea bags. The ones you could tell were grass clippings that went dry mainly. He didn't smell bad, and was clean, I just couldn't hang around him because I just noticed it all the loving time.

It's really awkward with physical intimacy because scents get stronger with exertion and sex, besides the actual smell of sweat. And then suddenly you notice they have some specific funky thing going on, and even after y'all shower and stuff you still can't help but notice it.

I am honestly assuming it's psychosomatic, and my brain is interpreting signs I don't consciously realise into this. It makes the most sense.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Post pregnancy bellybutton

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Just push it in to reset.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Cat piss is high on the list but nothing tops being sprayed by a skunk at close range. That happened to me. At the time I had a big white cat, Azzy, who loved to go outside at night for a couple hours and come back in when I went out to smoke my last cig, usually around midnight. It was a routine. So I go to smoke my last cig on the stoop and see a big white shape and say c'mon buddy, time to come in. It wasn't Azzy. It was a skunk with a broad white back that looked quite like the cat I was looking for. I got a full on skunk facial. That is some weaponized unpleasantness. I didn't realize what had happened for a few seconds but then the scent hit me. I puked for a minute or two. Then I stripped naked and left all my clothes in a stinking pile in the yard and tried to clean myself with the garden hose. I still stunk of skunk. Reeked of it. I retrieved Azzy, eventually (He was the smart one, he hid beneath my shitheap car, he knew better than to mess with skunks). I was tired. So I came in, naked, balls to the wind, stinking, leading a terrified old cat to a nice warm bed. Of course my girlfriend had heard the racket, what with the screaming and the skunk and the cat and all. All she said was, it ain't the worst I've seen of you.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I worked on this drug that was a generic antiemetic, but it had to be emulsified in solution. The easiest route to do this was to use poly80, but a lot of people are allergic to poly80, allergic reactions are bad if you are immunocompromised; and more likely than not, if you're being infused with an antiemetic you are severely immunocompromised. This company came up with a novel way of encapsulating the drug in a natural lipid nanoparticle that was hypoallergenic to most people... unless you are allergic to soy or egg.

So the base of the compound was anhydrous ethanol, to which was added soybean oil and mixed at temperature until it turned into a substance resembling honey. Then they added the egg white powder. Once all that mixed and basically phase shifted again, they added the drug and then started the extrusion process to create the nanoparticles. I helped a lot with the compound process, but that's real dumbed down because I was a filler, not a compounder.

Cut to filling it. The drug looks like cum, but it's thinner than water. All the engineering stuff they did on the pumps was on water, not alcohol, so of course the second it hit the reservoir it started leaking out of the filling nozzles and didn't stop until it was gone. The first couple engineering runs you do with an NPI, you do room holds after the fill is done for 72 hours to simulate the worst-case scenario and see if you actually know how to clean it up.

A whole-rear end floor of the building smelled like that poo poo for a straight loving month after we pulled all the congealed, oily mess out of there, 24 hours a day, every loving day. At least it happened on the floor that the supervisor office was on :lol:

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Oct 17, 2021

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Normally we get unscented baby wipes but my wife once picked up cucumber and mint scented ones in a pinch since we were running low at the time. Toddler poop plus fake cucumber aroma is somehow much worse than the poop smell on its own.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

This is so oddly specific and now I'm morbidly curious.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I worked in a college dining hall while I was in highschool. I'd scan meal cards, serve food, clean the hall after a meal, or worst, be on the dishline. Dealing with the sloppy trays was bad enough but the real killer was the industrial dishwasher we had to load everything into.

This wasn't a normal kitchen dishwasher one would front load. This was a beast that was built as a conveyer system, think of a carwash but for a constant supply of soiled porcelain. I think that machine was never cleaned because it perpetually smelled of soggy rotting food soup mixed with fake lemon. It spouted this inescapable humid cloud of putrid aroma from either end was dealing it was by far the worst part of the job.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Greasetrap smell :(

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

:same:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my sex cleats

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Upper GI tract bleed.

Your sense of smell will never be the same :barf:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Damm.... livin tha life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tite Barnacle posted:

Cat piss is high on the list but nothing tops being sprayed by a skunk at close range. That happened to me. At the time I had a big white cat, Azzy, who loved to go outside at night for a couple hours and come back in when I went out to smoke my last cig, usually around midnight. It was a routine. So I go to smoke my last cig on the stoop and see a big white shape and say c'mon buddy, time to come in. It wasn't Azzy. It was a skunk with a broad white back that looked quite like the cat I was looking for. I got a full on skunk facial. That is some weaponized unpleasantness. I didn't realize what had happened for a few seconds but then the scent hit me. I puked for a minute or two. Then I stripped naked and left all my clothes in a stinking pile in the yard and tried to clean myself with the garden hose. I still stunk of skunk. Reeked of it. I retrieved Azzy, eventually (He was the smart one, he hid beneath my shitheap car, he knew better than to mess with skunks). I was tired. So I came in, naked, balls to the wind, stinking, leading a terrified old cat to a nice warm bed. Of course my girlfriend had heard the racket, what with the screaming and the skunk and the cat and all. All she said was, it ain't the worst I've seen of you.

Occasionally when I get home skunks will follow me to my doorstep. I dunno what the gently caress they want. They don't look like they're pissed off or anything. They just follow me and look at me, haven't got sprayed time but every time I see them do that poo poo I'm like "bitch leave."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My rear end covered in crap that got smeared all over it whne i just diarrhead in my pants my stomach hurts so bad

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Glob of earwax between two pennies like a sick lil oreo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Rotten sushi diarrhea and hot pepper extract pressure cooked together in instant pot. Served in brandy snifters.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
farts from the co-mingling of a large chinese dinner washed down with rum and eggnog

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Decomposing rat slurry.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

My rear end covered in crap that got smeared all over it whne i just diarrhead in my pants my stomach hurts so bad

Oh my god!!!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
My friend on day 10 in Singapore after not having showered in 100% humidity and temperatures that didn't drop below 30ºC at night

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Legionella

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My feet

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Brother Tadger posted:

Greasetrap smell :(

This is nothing my friend

I have been around some greasetraps it's almost uplifting when you smell it

The day is done get this goddammit pure waste away from mr

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

I'm ok with feet most of the time, but when you get a chance, get a big ol glob of toe jam and take a whiff. it's that feet smell but heavily concentrated.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will be by to smell

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm ok with feet most of the time, but when you get a chance, get a big ol glob of toe jam and take a whiff. it's that feet smell but heavily concentrated.

They have been described as "hellacious"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will be by to smell

I'll pack a bowl up

(Not of feet but of weed)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

After hiking and camping for a few days, place your finger in your belly button and root around really well and take a whiff.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

There is a non-priority EPA Superfund site a few miles away that I drive through a couple times a week. Soil contamination from industrial solvents or petrochemichals or something. If I'm going through during or just after the rain, it has a smell I can barely start to describe. Even if the air is on recirculate, it finds a way to reach you through the smallest gap in a door or window seal. Like, I don't know, a steamy swamp full of discarded diapers plus rotting chicken with a hint of sour cream?

Our county commissioners are so corrupted by and getting their pockets lined by residential developers, part of a literal EPA Superfund site was clearcut to build McMansions. They're currently in the process of clear-cutting a whole ton more evidenced by, well, the clear-cutting and the "Coming Soon! Toxicman Homes Villas! Starting in the $170,000s!"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chief McHeath posted:

There is a non-priority EPA Superfund site a few miles away that I drive through a couple times a week. Soil contamination from industrial solvents or petrochemichals or something. If I'm going through during or just after the rain, it has a smell I can barely start to describe. Even if the air is on recirculate, it finds a way to reach you through the smallest gap in a door or window seal. Like, I don't know, a steamy swamp full of discarded diapers plus rotting chicken with a hint of sour cream?

Our county commissioners are so corrupted by and getting their pockets lined by residential developers, part of a literal EPA Superfund site was clearcut to build McMansions. They're currently in the process of clear-cutting a whole ton more evidenced by, well, the clear-cutting and the "Coming Soon! Toxicman Homes Villas! Starting in the $170,000s!"

If life was fair the people that move into those homes would gain sweet mutant superpowers from living there instead of just developing like 10 new types of mega-cancer by the time they are 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

eating a few durians on the train