Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
hes dead lol rest in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
An 84-year old immunocompromised cancer survivor who happens to have been vaccinated died, and all I can think about is how hordes of idiots are going to use this to "prove" that vaccines don't work

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

YeahTubaMike posted:

An 84-year old immunocompromised cancer survivor who happens to have been vaccinated died, and all I can think about is how hordes of idiots are going to use this to "prove" that vaccines don't work

gotta wonder if he was really vaccinated or not though, but mostly because he is famous for lying i guess

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Local radio had lots of nice words about this great man, just didn't have time to mention the ol' lying to the UN that got a shitload of people murdered, sad!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

hell astro course posted:

gotta wonder if he was really vaccinated or not though, but mostly because he is famous for lying i guess

That is a very good point.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That guy sounds like a real rear end in a top hat!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bronze Fonz posted:

Local radio had lots of nice words about this great man, just didn't have time to mention the ol' lying to the UN that got a shitload of people murdered, sad!

Pretty rude to not even talk about someone's accomplishments in their epitaph

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

YeahTubaMike posted:

Well, it’s specifically listed as his cause of death on CNN’s front page. The cancer and old age are just incidentals :geno:

Can’t wait for the new future where we go back and relist cause of death for every AIDS related death.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I wanna poo poo on his grave

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

CJacobs posted:

Pretty rude to not even talk about someone's accomplishments in their epitaph

I have complained to the ombudsman. It's public radio, they have to apologize.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf is up with everyone dying?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I wish it had happened in a jail cell or from a gallows as punishment for his war crimes but a dead ghoul is a dead ghoul

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Colin POW!well.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I have enough people making hilarious colon jokes as a person named colin, this rear end in a top hat actually has to pronounce it that way. what the gently caress dude.

iraq was pretty bad too I guess.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
He seemed generally reasonable, at least compared to the rest of the Bush administration; so why in the hell did he go along and make that idiot speech at the UN? Seems like it might have been because he thought an international effort would go better and the administration had already decided to invade anyway.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
He was a bad person but he pronounced his name like "colon." So that was funny.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
pow right in the colin, pow right in the colin

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

He was a statesman to the core, able to lie to the world to war, but with the humility to later admit that yeah, it was a mistake. He displayed true courage and leadership when he expressed worry over his legacy while comfortably living to a ripe old age and dying of a natural cause. This is the kind of decorum sorely missing from today's brand of war criminal.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Nice, he died on Mohammed's birthday- Allah punished him for his war crimes in Iraq hehehe

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
It was cool that he was the first black secretary of state, but it wasn't cool when he deceived the UN

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'm still eagerly awaiting the real snuffin'

But I'll gladly enjoy Dollar-Store Kissinger's death in the meantime.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Mooey Cow posted:

He seemed generally reasonable, at least compared to the rest of the Bush administration; so why in the hell did he go along and make that idiot speech at the UN? Seems like it might have been because he thought an international effort would go better and the administration had already decided to invade anyway.

Yeah, he knew rumsfeld and cheney were gonna steamroller all his objections.

He was one of the guys who put the army back together after Vietnam when it was a burnt-out shell. I'm pretty sure he saw the same future in Iraq. He cared more about the Army than about the people of Iraq, so he sold himself out for more international help. Like, it wasn't the first time he sat next to a warcrime and said whatever was best for the Good of the Army.

"In direct refutation of this portrayal is the fact that relations between American Division soldiers and the Vietnamese people are excellent." -- Colin Powell, after investigating letters from troops about the My Lai massacres

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Oh wow. Regardless what you think of his politics, a man just DIED.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

He's with all those other dead people now, in the dead person place, ???

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

ben shapino posted:

Well no actually Colin Powell died, when a human being dies I'll make the thread

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
How in the gently caress is Cheney still alive!?!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Talkc posted:

easy, he never was to begin with

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Yes but is Rush Limbaugh still dead?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Talkc posted:

He is Mitch McConnell’s horcrux/phylactery.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Talkc posted:

he goes through an infinite supply of donor organs and the best medical technology in the world. technically he doesn't have a heartbeat any more.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Yes but is Rush Limbaugh still dead?

Hell yeah he is. :yeeclaw:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Personally, I'm glad the war criminal is dead, and I hope he suffered greatly

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Where did you read about the eating poo poo part?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Do Henry Kissinger next

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bonzo posted:

Do Henry Kissinger next

That motherfucker looks like the end boss in a blade movie.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgiwkcZxj7c&t=6s

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

CJacobs posted:

Well no actually Colin Powell died, when a human being dies I'll make the thread

According to the laws of nature, guys like Powell are the human beings and everyone else is an unnatural abomination who's not acting the way humans are "suppose" to act.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Colon Bowel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

Were there WMDs in the vaccine?