Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
written by Mel Brooks and many more!

https://twitter.com/variety/status/1450175074640842753?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We'd better be getting Jews in Space as part of the series, like we were promised :colbert:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edward Mass posted:

We'd better be getting Jews in Space as part of the series, like we were promised :colbert:

:hai:

My wife actually went to a Blockbuster as a kid and asked if they had it in stock. :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I.... this is not something I thought would ever happen. This isn't even something I thought could conceivably happen :stare:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The short lived Spaceballs series they made a while back was reportedly terrible but hopefully this one turns out a bit better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larryb posted:

The short lived Spaceballs series they made a while back was reportedly terrible but hopefully this one turns out a bit better.

Yeah, I saw an episode of it once randomly and it was loving horrible. I felt so bad is Mel Brooks was giving it his all in terms of voice stuff. I also feel it was just l badly funded too, since it was an MGM project in the 00s. That said with people like Nick Kroll and Wanda Sykes working on it, I think it will be significantly better than the Spaceballs project.