Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

Comic genius and award winning TV/Movie star Colin Powell has died of COVID. Please pay your repsects for this Man of Laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

colin powell.. has passed

nut

rip colin powell, pictured here testifying to congress. colin famously collected an anthrax spore for every chuckle an orphan made when he explained the idea of Jack, an adult that is actually a child, to them. As you can see, Jack will forever be remembered as the funniest. Funny enough to kill the entire population of the united states ten times over.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i really only know him from good morning iraq

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i loved colin powell's interview with james lipton for inside the actors studio, where he shared his passion for farting into jars and saving them to enjoy later. he was also good in big or w/e

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ventral EggSac

Remember when he dressed as an elderly scottish woman to convince his family of the necessity to invade Iraq?

FutonForensic

♫ can your friends do THIS *starts a war with Iraq*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
he was pretty much the only actor who could pull off "simple jack" and make the character loveable and not horribly offensive

Farecoal

There he go

Mr. Powell pictured here showing off his cum tube

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
What Drones May Come was visually stunning but it left me feeling hollow.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
how often do you get a war criminal who hangs himself wakka wakka

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
He was great on that cooking show

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

He was great on that cooking show

God drat

FluffieDuckie

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i really only know him from good morning iraq

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Macnult posted:

colin powell.. has passed

not like cpow to pass the joint tho amirite

he would always talk while just holding it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ventral EggSac

Remember when he gave Barbara Bush a kiddie pool full of cooked noodles for her birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
lmao'd hard at title, :five: