Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1450646716097736706

i'm going with zuckerverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
BookFace

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my honest guess is they'll lean in to their own farthuffing and call it 'everything'

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
everything and everything2 are taken. but they can be everything3

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
fwd:gramps

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
pax romana

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
zu.cc

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i'd put good money on Metaverse

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Go Zuckeyes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the facebook of sex

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jizzed but he keep on zuccing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm going with

Home.

including the dot, like Aol.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Face/Book

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

welcome to fuckersberg, the center of your digital metaverse

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuckersberg

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
xFinity

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

i'm going with

Home.

including the dot, like Aol.

ugh

this is too possible. too realistic. i’m grossed out

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
all that really matters is that some marketing person is getting a nice resume item

or an awful resume item

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
zuck's only 37... think how many more decades of this android we've got to endure

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
maybe the outage last week was from setting up a big global dns redirect :cool:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
check it out: farcebook

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
they’re going to pull an alphabet and name it something no one knows and have “Facebook” be one of their properties. that way reports that “executives of farthuffer inc. knew their products cause depression in teen girls” won’t make for great headlines.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

edit: facecrook

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
fecebook

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Wincetagram

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
whats updog

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

WhatsCrap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Management posted:

they’re going to pull an alphabet and name it something no one knows and have “Facebook” be one of their properties. that way reports that “executives of farthuffer inc. knew their products cause depression in teen girls” won’t make for great headlines.

its this and itll be something so ordinary and stupid and everyone will just accept it and the fb bod/csuite will never face any consequences

the system works

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
mark zuckerberg should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch someone systematically delete all of facebook. the grand finale is big trucks full of hard drives and tape cartridges rolling out from iron mountain or wherever they keep cold copies of data and dumping them all out into facebook headquarters, which is then ignited and burned to the ground. the ruins are ceremoniously covered in salt before zuck is stripped of all remaining assets and sentenced to spend the rest of his life working at a wal-mart in the deep south.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

mark zuckerberg should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch someone systematically delete all of facebook. the grand finale is big trucks full of hard drives and tape cartridges rolling out from iron mountain or wherever they keep cold copies of data and dumping them all out into facebook headquarters, which is then ignited and burned to the ground. the ruins are ceremoniously covered in salt before zuck is stripped of all remaining assets and sentenced to spend the rest of his life working at a wal-mart in the deep south.

nah it should be much worse

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
my assumption, based on his personality, is that he would find that the most miserably banal and irritating existence possible: trapped among people he believes to be beneath his station and who likewise hate his guts, forever remembering when he used to be important, and unable to escape.

i mean yeah if he starts getting used to it and finding joy in life somehow, we gotta put a stop to that, obviously.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my guess is it’s going to be something boring but pretensiously roman like augustus or rubicon

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

dick suckerberg, inc.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

The Management posted:

yeah, this. the facebook name is kind of an albatross around the necks of stuff like instagram and whatsapp, so they'll do some new umbrella.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lomarfbook

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
diversion from whistleblower reports inc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hed posted:

BookFace

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

gamehora

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

graph posted:

nah it should be much worse

the fb content moderation team