Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost::munch::ghost:

e: this is unfortunate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:rip: CirclMastr, Cuora (Town-Aligned Bodyguard) was lunched Day 2. :rip:

quote:

At night, you can bodyguard a player. Any kill targeted their way will instead be redirected to you. You cannot target the same person twice in a row.

If you choose not to perform your action, you will instead become invincible for the night. This will protect you from anything including attacks that would bypass normal protections. You have 1 Charge of this ability.

Your goal is to get rid of all those who would threaten the town.

---

It is now Night 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

CirclMastr (8): Grandicap, Bifauxnen, Nep-Nep, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Grandicap, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, Nep-Nep, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e
Grandicap (4): Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, ObamaAkbar., Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Ignatius M. Meen, CirclMastr, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen, Ignatius M. Meen, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, b-minus1, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (1): Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, Deadmeat5150, Nep-Nep, Ignatius M. Meen, Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton
Maerlyn (0): Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf
PlasticAutomaton (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Toalpaz (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Bifauxnen (0): ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar.
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Sandwolf
Sandwolf (0): Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, t a s t e
Shellception (0): Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Nep-Nep, b-minus1
ObamaAkbar. (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, t a s t e, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, PlasticAutomaton, Ignatius M. Meen
Deadmeat5150 (0): Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn, Grandicap
Ignatius M. Meen (0): Grandicap, Grandicap
Nep-Nep (0): Grandicap, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, CirclMastr, Deadmeat5150, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Deadmeat5150, CirclMastr

Not Voting (1): Shellception

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 21st, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
In the morning, you find the dead bodies of ObamaAkbar. and Sandwolf.

Unfortunately, as you step closer to investigate, they stop being quite so dead and lunge for the closest people around them!

An alert sounds once more.

:siren: We have received reports of Zombies within our base. Get rid of this new threat as soon as possible! :siren:

---

It is now Day 3.

Public Service Announcement

Zombies are a special type of Stump. They can talk but cannot vote or be voted upon and do not flip, but can still be targeted by actions. A Zombie that dies again will flip as normal.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wtf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmfao gently caress y’all :zombie: but make it in game

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (11): b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Deadmeat5150, Grandicap, Ignatius M. Meen, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, t a s t e, Toalpaz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
loving what.

I visited b-minus last night in hopes somehow I'd get dragged into a house party or something. I was told my action failed

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I also visited binus and now I’m a zombie

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I shot sandy

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf visited binus too right? I’m guessing anyone who visits binus turns into a zombie when they die

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Sandwolf visited binus too right? I’m guessing anyone who visits binus turns into a zombie when they die

False.

Also, why tf did you guys visit me last night? I didnt want visitors last night. You had a chance to come to the party n1 and only grandi showed up. That’s on you, not me.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

False.

Also, why tf did you guys visit me last night? I didnt want visitors last night. You had a chance to come to the party n1 and only grandi showed up. That’s on you, not me.

Lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oa died huh. :pensive:

Would be epic if another player claimed that kill.

We're dealing with the most annoying mobs in the game. Mephistos spear chucking dudes. Do we really have to execute them like start of day says?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

False.

Because I thought you might be scum, not that I expected to not be killed last night

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Nep-Nep posted:

loving what.

I visited b-minus last night in hopes somehow I'd get dragged into a house party or something. I was told my action failed

Uhh you tried to doc binus? Why? Lol

I visited Grandi but my action failed too.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I shot sandy

Probably the SK

I targeted Bif last night, not binus.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Toalpaz posted:

Oa died huh. :pensive:

Would be epic if another player claimed that kill.

We're dealing with the most annoying mobs in the game. Mephistos spear chucking dudes. Do we really have to execute them like start of day says?

Apparently my alignment hasn’t changed and I can’t do poo poo so just don’t worry about it

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

In the morning, you find the dead bodies of ObamaAkbar. and Sandwolf.

Unfortunately, as you step closer to investigate, they stop being quite so dead and lunge for the closest people around them!

An alert sounds once more.

:siren: We have received reports of Zombies within our base. Get rid of this new threat as soon as possible! :siren:

---

It is now Day 3.

Public Service Announcement

Zombies are a special type of Stump. They can talk but cannot vote or be voted upon and do not flip, but can still be targeted by actions. A Zombie that dies again will flip as normal.

Oh lol

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

Probably the SK

I meant N1, or am I misremembering?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

t a s t e posted:

I shot sandy

PGO?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

I visited deadmeat, my action failed as well.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Maerlyn posted:

I wasn't worried about who to protect because I figured I was gonna be the one killed I was gambling on the slim odds of just getting trapped in his house or whatever he was going on about.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

Excited to brutally kill scum this game with my big weapon

I mean he claimed not pgo I'm pretty sure.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

Probably the SK

This loving game, I swear

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Maerlyn posted:

Because I’m confirmed town

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I just stayed home and hoped I didn't get murdered. I succeeded in not being murdered.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nep-Nep posted:

I wasn't worried about who to protect because I figured I was gonna be the one killed I was gambling on the slim odds of just getting trapped in his house or whatever he was going on about.

probably scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jesus there’s literally nothing stopping me from shitposting the rest of the game

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

I visited deadmeat, my action failed as well.

So I'm guessing I was jailed and that's why Maer's action failed on me. I wouldn't be scumblocked because my power is useless and there were plenty of better powers out there to stop. So I'm assuming we have a town-jailer.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus there’s literally nothing stopping me from shitposting the rest of the game

How will we be able to tell the difference?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

A fate worse than death for us

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Sandwolf posted:

I just do that without being a stump

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

So why didn’t you protect the claimed gunsmith nep nep? And why didn’t Meer bodyguard me like he said he would?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

It hasnt stopped you before :rimshot:

Grandicap posted:

How will we be able to tell the difference?

I'm too slow

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Mountains rise and fall, and under them the Turtle swims onward. Men live and die, and the Turtle Moves. Empires grow and crumble, and the Turtle Moves. Gods come and go, and still the Turtle Moves.

The Turtle Moves.
Holy hell zombies?? What?

Thread was like eight full pages of content and 300 unread messages last night, what a mess. I have to catch up with all this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One shot vig if I hit town

Rechargeable vig if I hit not town

For purposes of this zombie counts as not town apparently

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

One shot vig if I hit town

Rechargeable vig if I hit not town

For purposes of this zombie counts as not town apparently

lmfao this is scum, nothin about being a zombie should have change my alignment

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

So why didn’t you protect the claimed gunsmith nep nep? And why didn’t Meer bodyguard me like he said he would?

Meer agreed to bodyguard you in our masonry too. He hasn't checked in with me yet so I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Oh... well poo poo. Zombies. Another new mechanic I have to look uP.