Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*checks the doorknob* It's me, Putty! From the forums! *checks the doorknob again*

Do you remember me? I'm real! And here! *knock knock* Are you going to let me in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*tries to open the window* All your posting friends from BYOB are here to see you! Are you going to let us in? *knocks on door more aggressively*

Heather Papps

hello friend

the invite said 4:20 and dinner isn't ready yet please wait in the yard

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Oh.
I thought it was Mario.

Manifisto

*suspiciously* if you're really from byob, complete this sentence: blank to meet you

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh.
I thought it was Mario.

Mario Putty

hot cocoa on the couch

*texting u* i'm getting changed and it's gonna be a while, come back in 15-20 pls

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

vanisher

Please wipe your feet, also there is hand sanitizer at the door. Please wear your masks. There are disposables at the door as well. Please, also put on the shoe covers to avoid tracking in dirt. No, you did the shoe cover after sanitizing now you have to sanitize again. DID YOU JUST FLIP THROUGH ALL THE MASKS LIKE A DECK OF CARDS? THERE ARE NO DINOSAUR ONES THEY ARE ALL BLUE. STOP ALL TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE DOOR AT ONCE. NUT IS ONLY WEARING ONE SHOE COVER.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 21, 2021

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
And here we go with the lamp shades again.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Frightening paranormal intruder stops banging on your door for about an hour after 4:20pm

hot cocoa on the couch

Putty posted:

Frightening paranormal intruder stops banging on your door for about an hour after 4:20pm

sry i'm getting changed again. pretty bad timing but if you'd just give me another like... 15-20 i should be finished. getting changed, that is

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

vanisher

Putty posted:

Oh thats just dfkg

FutonForensic

oh... no big novelty check, huh... no, no you're fine, it's nothing wrong with you

Ventral EggSac

Do u have any snails

nut

Heather Papps posted:

the invite said 4:20 and dinner isn't ready yet please wait in the yard

biosterous

hi welcome there's not enough room for everyone sorry, let's go the park instead it's nice

lemme pack some snacks first though

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

vanisher

boo-osterous posted:

hi welcome there's not enough room for everyone sorry, let's go the park instead it's nice

lemme pack some snacks first though

You got any apples I brought my apple cutter from home

Extra row of tits
Turns off lights, goes and hides under bed. Does not re-emerge for an entire week to ensure you have left.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The BYOB intruder only stole things that I can't tell the police I had.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Yes, it is me! Are you a fan?

Heather Papps

hello friend

*makes a funny joke*
*complete silence for 25 seconds*
"just so you orbs know empty quotes feel really weird in real life."

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 22, 2021

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

vanisher posted:

You got any apples I brought my apple cutter from home

yeah i got some ambrosia apples and some cortland apples, i hope they fit because they're bigger than the apples i usually get

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

*makes a funny joke*
*complete silence for 25 seconds*
"just so you orbs know empty quotes feel really weird in real life."

gallery of sigs

he/him

Dads Dip Cup

me, sitting on the toilet moments before this thread was posted: "ahhh, what a quiet and uneventful day. surely this will continue without interruption"

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm too lazy to go downstairs and let you in, could you please get up on the porch roof and I'll let you come in the window? Also, I'm pretty tired/drunk, but I can make a prison dip and you can play xbox or playstation(360&3) as much as you want while I'm sleeping. I know my bed is the only piece of furniture, but no and gently caress no I'm not sharing, that poo poo is mine and I'll be sprawling all hosed up like usual. I do have plenty of blankets though and you're welcome to build a nest as long as you leave the windows open because I need that 30 degree air coming in. No, I don't have toilet paper and you need to use wet wipes like a civilized person. I don't pay the water bill so feel free to flush or shower as much as you want, the kitchen sink doesn't work so gently caress off if you are thirsty and go to the store to get some beer. Also, pretty much everything belongs to a 2 year old and I don't want to deal with his rage so please don't move his stuff.

All of that said somehow getting to you through multiple rooms and a flight of stairs, come on in it's been awhile since I've had company.

Dads Dip Cup posted:

me, sitting on the toilet moments before this thread was posted: "ahhh, what a quiet and uneventful day. surely this will continue without interruption"

I wish I could sit on the toilet one day a week without getting a call or hearing the doorbell... I never talk to anyone ever unless I just started pooping.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nesamdoom posted:

I never talk to anyone ever unless I just started pooping.

This sentence is spicier if taken as a threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

code:
It went many years, 
But at last came a knock, 
And I thought of the door 
With no lock to lock. 

I blew out the light, 
I tip-toed the floor, 
And raised both hands 
In prayer to the door.