Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
a nice healthy meal (just had one! Shredded chikky with peanut sauce on a big crunchy salad)

Cold crisp water

Listening to a podcast while painting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Amphetamines

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh sorry. I mean playing a good video game

Rodney The Yam II

Riding bicycle for 45 minutes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
getting out into nature for a hike, a paddle or just sitting looking at the ocean

spending time with a dog or a cat or other types of animals

slaughtering kobolds and their families for that sweet xp and maybe a few gold coins plus whatever candles and treasures they might have that you can loot and having it be perfectly legal because they aren't paying any rent in that abandonded mine and the landlord has every right to hire your party to visciously remove them

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

just sitting looking at the ocean

:yeah: watching a fire is similar, some things are just endlessly watchable

sort of related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixIhiFgbVfo

Luvcow posted:

slaughtering kobolds and their families for that sweet xp and maybe a few gold coins plus whatever candles and treasures they might have that you can loot and having it be perfectly legal because they aren't paying any rent in that abandonded mine and the landlord has every right to hire your party to visciously remove them

lol

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

she

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
French doors wide open

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

N...not weed. Uh.

gently caress. I'm. Uh. Baby corn. It exists and have you seen it? Tiny fuckin corn.

On a serious note, I'm making a basket on my deck, in the half dark, and it feels seasonally appropriate outside. I am drinking honey tea and wearing a sweater. I enjoy.

hot cocoa on the couch

going fast as fuuuuuuck

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

going fast as fuuuuuuck

You ever ride your bike real fast down a hill in the fall so all the leaves do that swirly thing and you get a blast of cold air to the face the whole time? It's real good.

nut

finishing the crossword

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

finishing the crossword

:bisonyes:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Takin a real good mondo dump

alexandriao

meditation, since everything else involves an external substance, i have had to find peace using only myself, which i guess is another substance

bugger

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

alexandriao posted:

meditation, since everything else involves an external substance, i have had to find peace using only myself, which i guess is another substance

bugger

You're more than a substance, you're a superstance.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nut posted:

finishing the crossword

Also sudoku, the crossword for numbers

Ventral EggSac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O040xuq2FR0

hot cocoa on the couch

Mormon Nailer posted:

You ever ride your bike real fast down a hill in the fall so all the leaves do that swirly thing and you get a blast of cold air to the face the whole time? It's real good.

hell yeah, come to think of it, that's where it all began actually

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Night-blooming jasmines grow in wild abundance all over my neighborhood in New Orleans. On a damp cool evening in the spring or fall, they all bloom simultaneously and perfume the night air with the most intoxicatingly sweet scent you can imagine. I have a bush of them in my backyard and on those nights I like to sit next to it and read.

Heather Papps

hello friend

getting to put in the last puzzle piece, making a baby laugh, falling in love, sinking a perfect free throw without hitting the rim, game recognizing game, moustache respect

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

teen witch

Barco Fiesta posted:

Night-blooming jasmines grow in wild abundance all over my neighborhood in New Orleans. On a damp cool evening in the spring or fall, they all bloom simultaneously and perfume the night air with the most intoxicatingly sweet scent you can imagine. I have a bush of them in my backyard and on those nights I like to sit next to it and read.

god that sounds amazing. I love the scent of jasmine

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

getting to put in the last puzzle piece, making a baby laugh, falling in love, sinking a perfect free throw without hitting the rim, game recognizing game, moustache respect

i like to read this as a causal sequence of events instead of a list

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

boo-osterous posted:

i like to read this as a causal sequence of events instead of a list

thinking of my life as this sequences of events really makes me feel a ++ because now that i think about it that's basically my life story. maybe add another fall in love in there but that's it in a nutshell. not bad, self. not bad.

Stoner Sloth

posting in byob with pals

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Barco Fiesta posted:

The sweet olive has just started blooming here and it brings back so many happy fall smell memories

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Having my hair stroked while I'm asleep on my bf's lap, on a lounger, under a zip tent, in the middle of a rainstorm. Delicious.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

Having my hair stroked while I'm asleep on my bf's lap, on a lounger, under a zip tent, in the middle of a rainstorm. Delicious.

every detail got better and then i read about the rain. this one may be an a plus plus plus

Ass-penny

Luvcow posted:

:haibrow:

That moment in a pen and paper game where the players finally understand how the gm is playing them.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

that first evening every year when you step outside and think, huh, I’m going to need my jacket tomorrow

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Mummy Napkin
chugging ice cold water slaps. I’m usually in a constant state of feeling dehydrated from all the caffeinated drinks, nicotine, and various sodie pops and treats I consume in a day.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Taking a long drive home after jamming with music friends while the tunes still percolate in your brain

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

teen witch posted:

a nice healthy meal (just had one! Shredded chikky with peanut sauce on a big crunchy salad)

Cold crisp water

Listening to a podcast while painting

:actually: all ofd these involve substances

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

teen witch posted:

god that sounds amazing. I love the scent of jasmine

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

The sweet olive has just started blooming here and it brings back so many happy fall smell memories

let's hear it for just like "smelling flowers" in general as very good non-substance A++ feel things

Escape From Noise

Laying down in the woods and letting the moss reclaim me.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Contemptlating the vasteness of the universe

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sudoku

hot cocoa on the couch

it's my favourite weather today, a constant low-level mist rain. love to walk through the cool fall mist with my eyes closed and a smile on my face

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
When my plants start thriving and not just living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Digging up the last of the potatoes and knocking the dirt off the spuds. It's a good sight for winter now.