Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

I didn’t read at all tbh

Truly the next evolution of Mills playing from the heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
How about I doctor Hal again, Hal tracks taste, taste cops Mae, I vote plastic and we call it a day?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
##unvote

Plastic is at -2 already. I am holding my vote for a bit to see if he comes around, we don't need to hammer so fast.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote plastic

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hi guys. Sorry been dealing with some family poo poo today so I'm finally here and catching up. Just kinda skimmed the pages so some quick stream of consciousness. Thankfully almost nothing has happened so I haven't really missed much!

Right off the bat, weirdest comment of the page is Binus suggesting that Sandwolf committed suicide.

Toal and Sal are both looking scummy as poo poo as they're both dodging responsibility for any failure to lunch while dancing around in some kind of routine. I haven't really been convinced that either of them are acting in good faith. Sal's still dancing around responsibility, while Toalpaz keeps trying to push distractions like Binus' "it was suicide" theory, and "why did scum kill Sandwolf?"

Also hi Mason Bif what are you doing here? Please get the gently caress out of my head.

Look at this distancing post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm giving Sal a bit of slack since I've never played with him before, and haven't seen him in a mafia game before, but if he doesn't post something of substance soon, I'm just going to vote him. It's really weird that Binus is trying to avoid a lunch on him with no alternative, and Taste just showing up to defend Sal is an extremely taste move, but also makes no sense. Taste, I know that's against like every bit of your code, but can you elaborate as to why you don't think Sal is scum?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

t a s t e posted:

I didn’t read at all tbh

Tastes town tell (I was shocked he actually read/quoted posts in the last ecco game)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If plastic flips town, he’s somehow the best scum hunter who never actually gets to voting scum ive ever seen.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
And he dropped his dbd case never to be heard from again.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Very disappointed in Plastic. I expected a third “sorry for my lack of activity, I’ll fix it going forward” post by now

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Maerlyn posted:

Tastes town tell (I was shocked he actually read/quoted posts in the last ecco game)

Taste is reading.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

merk posted:

If plastic flips town, he’s somehow the best scum hunter who never actually gets to voting scum ive ever seen.

Yeah. I buy your points, I made a case on him this same morning. I am just giving him a last opportunity, sometimes those do marvels (although I do not hold much hope this time). If he's not here by dinnertime, around four hours from now, I am throwing myself on it no regrets.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Shellception posted:

Taste is reading.

Well, I am now

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I have not been giving this game the attention I should and this has just been a series of completely demoralizing disasters that's drained any will I have to even try and fight this. Apologies to my scumbros.

##Vote: Plastic

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

##vote Plastic

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well, there you go

##vote plastic

It happens sometimes

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Uh, no hammer. Missing one. I miscounted, apparently.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hope everything gets better plastic! At least this disaster is behind you

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Now hammer :redhammer:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hope everything gets better plastic! At least this disaster is behind you

:yeah:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
you guys are killing me here! I have billable hours!!

:c: FINAL Day 4 Votecount :c:

PlasticAutomaton (6): Deadbeat Dad, Shellception, Hal Insandenza, merk, Mr. Humalong, -Mr. Humalong, -Shellception, PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, t a s t e
Pinterest Mom (1): Toalpaz
t a s t e (1): Pinterest Mom
Deadbeat Dad (0): merk, -merk
merk (0): Deadbeat Dad, -Deadbeat Dad

Not Voting (3): Maerlyn, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep

:h: With 11 players alive, it took 6 votes to be executed.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The village quickly settled on Plastic Automaton; they noticed something weird about how PA connected to the two dead scum, but what really gave it away was when PA admitted to being a murderer and moved themselves towards the cliffside. All it took was a nudge, and PA was gone. Checking their home revealed a trove of weapons - swords, daggers, crossbows, even a makeshift grenade. Clearly PA was an expert killer; the town is relieved they're gone.

:s: PlasticAutomaton, Veteran (scum-aligned), was executed. :s:

It is now Night 4.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 22, 2021

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The town awoke to find another murder. This time it was Maerlyn; she was a well-renowned cook with a huge oven in her home (which also doubled as a tavern for travelers). She had clearly been baking, judging by the bags of flour and yeast on her counter, but at some point she had been shoved into her oven and locked in there. It burned her body to a crisp and started a small fire, though unlike with Sandwolf the fire exhausted itself before her entire home burned with it. She will be missed.

:s: Maerlyn, Cook (town-aligned), was baked at 450 degrees until her spirit rose... to the cosmos. :s:

It is now Day 5.

:h: With 9 alive it takes 5 to execute.
:d: Day 5 deadline: Sunday, October 24th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / Monday October 25th, ~5AM CEST.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (9): Deadbeat Dad, Hal Insandenza, merk, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Pinterest Mom, Shellception, t a s t e, Toalpaz

:h: With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is about two days from this post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That’s an odd kill.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

What a weird choice lol, she's the one I suspected the most.

Anyway I'm pretty sure your entire team has let you down at this point.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

What a weird choice lol, she's the one I suspected the most.

Anyway I'm pretty sure your entire team has let you down at this point.

XD

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hum keep it 100, it isn't you right?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think it’s DBD still. I don’t care about Hal’s result.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

merk posted:

That’s an odd kill.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Maerlyn suspected PMom as Baron.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that's true

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I wish we killed PA first so I didn't have that dumb 3 page argument with Bif but at least I was right!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think the newly widowed baron is a nice man. Or maybe the baroness was a widow herself.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

merk posted:

I think it’s DBD still. I don’t care about Hal’s result.

I pushed PA's lunch for 3 straight days, merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
When Sal was being cased, DBD tried to thunderdome Toal.

Now, DBD rolls in to remind us how townie he must be because the afk scum player was eliminated and he must’ve mentioned it a couple times.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I think it's probably either humalong or pmom. Maybe taste if that's some kind of gambit

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

I think the newly widowed baron is a nice man. Or maybe the baroness was a widow herself.

i think the baroness might have been single from this flavour :shrug:

EccoRaven posted:

The villagers finally decided on SalTheBard as their first execution. "No," Sal plead, "don't! I am innocent!" But to no avail; Sal was dragged to the side of a cliff outside town, and with a one-two-three and a heave-ho, Sal was gone. Checking his home revealed - well, it's not really a home, it's a manor. As everyone in the town knew, Sal was The Baroness, the latest in a long line of uptight nobles who claimed ownership of the entire village, whose ancestors treated everyone as serfs, and who today mostly just complain about their lack of respect. The Baroness had a number of gardens on her estate, and a few of them featured lemon trees for decorative purposes... but interestingly, some of these trees had clearly been recently transplanted, judging by the fresh soil around their trunks. The town breathed a sigh of relief; they had chosen wisely.

:s: SalTheBard, Baroness (scum-aligned), was executed day 2. :s:

Night actions! 24 hours from this post.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

merk posted:

When Sal was being cased, DBD tried to thunderdome Toal.

Now, DBD rolls in to remind us how townie he must be because the afk scum player was eliminated and he must’ve mentioned it a couple times.

DBD's push on plastic day 1 was the world's tallest hedge!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##vote PlasticAutomaton

100% jokes and has not played the game yet, a gut read but also want to hear more from them even if ~nothing~ has really happened, let's make things happen

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Scummy enough for me to vote right now because besides feeling weird on 2-3 people, there's not much else to look at it. Potentially not scummy enough later if I feel better about their posting because most of it is gut and I'm sure over the next day there will be more to go on.

this is not pushing a dunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dbd result town