Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
And jackie chan kept yelling at will smiths kid to jack it off? What was thr deal with that one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
No, I don't remember that.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Remember when Will Smith used to make really catchy songs to go along with his movies? Those were the days.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Only 90’s kids remember.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Why was it called The Karate Kid when Jackie Chan teaches him kung fu why was it not called The Kung Fu Kid

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Neo Rasa posted:

Why was it called The Karate Kid when Jackie Chan teaches him kung fu why was it not called The Kung Fu Kid

Ya won’t make it far in this town, kid

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The movie pulled in 359 million on a 40 million dollar budget. How did they resist the urge to make a sequel.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
how about the one where hillary swank plays a dude

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhTuYKR-ejo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think that was Chris Tucker

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Nothing Jackie Chan said to Jaden Smith could have been dumber than what Jaden was already thinking

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
It was funny when Jackie Chan beat the poo poo outta all those kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Jose Oquendo posted:

The movie pulled in 359 million on a 40 million dollar budget. How did they resist the urge to make a sequel.

I feel like all the Will Smith + his son movies were spiritual sequels. They got old fast and didn't make money.