Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
College GameDay originates from Pasadena. ALL TIMES EASTERN:

FRIDAY
Middle Tennessee State @ Connecticut - 6PM (CBS Sports Network)
Memphis @ Central Florida - 7PM (ESPN2)
Colorado State @ Utah State - 9:30PM (CBS Sports Network)
Washington @ Arizona - 10:30PM (ESPN2)

SATURDAY TOP 25
#2 Cincinnati @ Navy - Noon (ESPN2)
#3 Oklahoma @ Kansas - Noon (ESPN)
Northwestern @ #6 Michigan - Noon (Fox)
Illinois @ #7 Penn State - Noon (ABC)
#16 Wake Forest @ Army - Noon (CBS Sports Network)
Wisconsin @ #25 Purdue - 3PM (Big Ten Network)
#8 Oklahoma State @ Iowa State - 3:30PM (Fox)
#10 Oregon @ UCLA - 3:30PM (ABC)
LSU @ #12 Ole Miss - 3:30PM (CBS)
Clemson @ #23 Pittsburgh - 3:30PM (ESPN)
Tennessee @ #4 Alabama - 7PM (ESPN)
#22 San Diego State @ Air Force - 7PM (CBS Sports Network)
#24 UTSA @ Louisiana Tech - 7PM (Stadium)
#5 Ohio State @ Indiana - 7:30PM (ABC)
Southern California @ #13 Notre Dame - 7:30PM (NBC)
South Carolina @ #17 Texas A&M - 7:30PM (SEC Network)
#18 NC State @ Miami (FL) - 7:30PM (ESPN2)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I'd like the ucf team to win please.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
UCLA is not in Pasadena, only the Rose Bowl is. Game Day is from Westwood, Go Bruins!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
ARIZONA BLOCKS A PUNT

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
ARIZONA SCORES FIRST FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Two bad teams.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Abugadu posted:

Two bad teams.

Washington has no excuse to be this bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tell it to them my friend

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
How did the Arizona kid die?

Edit: yeah saw that replay oooph. Don't want forced movement like that. He's got movement according to the sideline reporter.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Oct 23, 2021

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No thumbs up )=

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

How did the Arizona kid die?

Edit: yeah saw that replay oooph. Don't want forced movement like that. He's got movement according to the sideline reporter.

I am glad to hear he has movement. Luckily the hospital is less than a mile away.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Touchdownnnnnnnnnnnnn

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
What are you doing Arizona

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Where has my team gone?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Where has my team gone?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

How is this Washington team THIS bad? Hey, Husky fans... how the hell are you SO BAD?! After watching my no good, trash team destroy Arizona last week, I thought it would be easy money to bet on you guys to do the same. But 35 yards in a half to a winless team?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! :psyduck:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
DOn't call it a comeback. No seriously please don't call it a comeback.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

You can do it arizona

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

How is this Washington team THIS bad? Hey, Husky fans... how the hell are you SO BAD?! After watching my no good, trash team destroy Arizona last week, I thought it would be easy money to bet on you guys to do the same. But 35 yards in a half to a winless team?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! :psyduck:

Arizona is healthier this game than last but you aren't wrong that Washington should be blowing the doors off.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

DrunkPanda posted:

Jimmy Lake has underwhelmed as a headcoach and Dylan Morris is a mediocre QB. They have Sam Huard in the wings but don't think he's ready.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
It's the lack of rain that is really confusing the Huskies I think

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Plummer hasn't been great but if he's bad like this it's honestly fine, much preferable to him taking the snap and throwing it right to the defender in under a second.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rick posted:

Plummer hasn't been great but if he's bad like this it's honestly fine, much preferable to him taking the snap and throwing it right to the defender in under a second.

:schotty:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
gently caress

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Big oof

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Fat man pick alert

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Theres my team!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
What do you have to lose by going for it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Inexcusable punt imo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

Inexcusable punt imo

Fisch was so brave to start, the 'cats have broke him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It appears Arizona has not lost seventeen in a row by happenstance.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Now this feels right.

Shoulda gone for it

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
:discourse:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I dunno if I've ever seen anything as over the top symbolic in sports as two straight easy catches to get closer for a Hail Mary hitting the ground for Arizona

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

That game was the worst of both worlds for me. Washington, if you aren't going to win by 18+ to Arizona, you should at least have the decency to lose the game so that I can at least laugh at you :colbert:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jimmy Lake still looks outmatched and still could have been the win Arizona got to overturn their losing streak. I dunno if he gets another year.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
Georgia is off this weekend so I will be rooting for Wake Forest. Go Demon Deacons, woo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

HannibalBarca posted:

Georgia is off this weekend so I will be rooting for Wake Forest. Go Demon Deacons, woo.

Very :ohdear: that this is going to be one of those games for them. Wouldn't mind being wrong.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I assume that Tennessee has nothing left in the tank for Bama.

Not a strong collection of games this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Jimmy Lake still looks outmatched and still could have been the win Arizona got to overturn their losing streak. I dunno if he gets another year.

Lake has gotta fire John Donovan this off-season

I'd like to share this master class in game management from Steve Addazio:

https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1451780245292556288?s=21