Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manwithoutskin
Mar 24, 2006
can you see the line where the water ends

Duckman2008 posted:

Oh, no def do not do a new trade in for $350.

Did you try the “check my trade in” option?

I think a store manager could yes.

I ended up receiving a trade in kit in the mail yesterday, shipped my phone out direct through a UPS store. The order #s were different and there was not any number tying my phone to my original submission ID that I could see, but VZW assured me that was okay. My trade in status still doesn't say shipped though - not sure if they are delayed or what. Phone isn't schedule to arrive until Tues, so I'll just stay on top of it. Has anyone received credit already? Quick process? Thanks for the help! Trying not to be so antsy about it but 1k is 1k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

manwithoutskin posted:

I ended up receiving a trade in kit in the mail yesterday, shipped my phone out direct through a UPS store. The order #s were different and there was not any number tying my phone to my original submission ID that I could see, but VZW assured me that was okay. My trade in status still doesn't say shipped though - not sure if they are delayed or what. Phone isn't schedule to arrive until Tues, so I'll just stay on top of it. Has anyone received credit already? Quick process? Thanks for the help! Trying not to be so antsy about it but 1k is 1k.

Here’s the key thing:

-as long as they eventually receive the phone, and it’s the right model and IMEI, you’re fine. Even if a different shipment back is used or whatever, everything is tracked by the IMEI being received in warehouse, and I don’t know much on the warehouse of course, but I know the scan in every IMEI received, so there’s a record.

This is why they set the credit to take 1-2 months. Just shipping logistics.

So def good to be thorough , just keep an eye on it. Everything is organized chaos right now, so stuff is bound to take longer.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Goober Peas posted:

Also chiming in to say Duckman is an MVP. He's super accessible and has helped me navigate issues over the years.

Thank you ! This stuff is what my mind does, and I enjoy it, for whatever reason, and thankfully it’s steady employment.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

Picking up the phone from Costco was a shitshow. They didn't let me know the phone was ready, I had to check tracking and saw it was delivered yesterday morning.

The person working at the kiosk had to re-process my pickup as an in-store purchase and line upgrade because the port-in and BYOD deal (which I thought was a Costco promo) blocked the upgrade, which was possibly also entered as a new line. The promo on 9/22 when I placed the order waived the activation fee and it's no longer valid, so instead of doing a new line with no activation fee, I'm now going to have to pay TWO activation fees: one for the port-in and one for today's line upgrade. I'm so mad because I just followed the salesperson's directions, and now I wonder if they had an ulterior motive due to commissions. Plus I had to pay $8 for the SIM during the port-in.

That salesperson? They don't work at the kiosk anymore. :fuckoff:
In good news, I called Verizon customer support yesterday and the person I spoke to removed both activation fees; I also called about being charged twice for 5G access, which he chalked up to an error with the system that produces bill estimates. The moral of the story is that buying a phone through a Costco kiosk is not worth the trouble.

Annoyingly, the trade-in website threw up a generic error at the last step despite the CSR's best efforts and bringing in someone from IT. The plan is to issue me the non-promo $159 credit and then adjust it to $800 once they receive the phone. :ohdear: For a 1 hr 40 min call though, it was extremely pleasant.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 15, 2021

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

manwithoutskin posted:

I'm also having an issue with Verizon doing the trade in. I set it up thru Duck whom even called me but the process of sending my old phones in has been a nightmare.

Duck do you have any suggestions? Calling Verizon has been a crap shoot as someone said it should be easily done in store and the store refused to do anything and claimed there's no record of the trade in. We entered the two IMEIs in a couple weeks ago over the phone/web together and now they're acting like it never happened and are pushing the 300whatever new trade in.

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

Hey Duckman, is there any feel on if they're going to do an early preorder for the Pixel 6 like they did with iPhones?

I'm debating buying direct or through upgrade, still.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

say no to bats posted:

I'm also having an issue with Verizon doing the trade in. I set it up thru Duck whom even called me but the process of sending my old phones in has been a nightmare.

Duck do you have any suggestions? Calling Verizon has been a crap shoot as someone said it should be easily done in store and the store refused to do anything and claimed there's no record of the trade in. We entered the two IMEIs in a couple weeks ago over the phone/web together and now they're acting like it never happened and are pushing the 300whatever new trade in.

Can you do me a favor and text me ? I’ll check in with you Sunday or Monday. Probably just better to do via text versus PM.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

AlexDeGruven posted:

Hey Duckman, is there any feel on if they're going to do an early preorder for the Pixel 6 like they did with iPhones?

I'm debating buying direct or through upgrade, still.

They usually do an preorder , but I have no idea when yet or if there will be a promo. I’ll try and keep an eye on it.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
If I buy a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, can I use my existing SIM card (currently in a Note 9 4GLTE) and get 5G access, or do I need to get a new, 5G specific SIM card?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Annath posted:

If I buy a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, can I use my existing SIM card (currently in a Note 9 4GLTE) and get 5G access, or do I need to get a new, 5G specific SIM card?

The 4G one should work for 4G, I recommend getting an updated 5G one for 5G access. It’s free, so just at your convenience call care or go to a store.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Duckman2008 posted:

The 4G one should work for 4G, I recommend getting an updated 5G one for 5G access. It’s free, so just at your convenience call care or go to a store.

Awesome. Thanks!

E: followup question - is 5G a new plan? I'm on a family plan with my parents and brothers, so I don't want to accidentally sign us up for a plan that only my phone can take advantage of.

Annath fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 15, 2021

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Annath posted:

Awesome. Thanks!

E: followup question - is 5G a new plan? I'm on a family plan with my parents and brothers, so I don't want to accidentally sign us up for a plan that only my phone can take advantage of.

Only ultra wide, which long story short you don’t need to worry about.

All plans get 5G nationwide at no extra cost, a SIM swap won’t change your plan.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
In the MicroCenter parking lot in Houston, I got my first ever taste of 5Guw today. I tested it on fast.com and speedtest.net and got 930Mbps and then 1.6Gbps download speeds.

Never came close to that at home, much less with my phone.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
If Verizon doesn't do preorders and I end up buying a Pixel 6 directly from Google, will I be able to go to Verizon and have my current plan switched over to the new phone? My current plan is the "The new Verizon Plan Small 2 GB" for $55/mo, which I know they don't offer anymore.

If I do need to switch, it looks like the current options are:

- 5 GB plan for $65/mo
- 10 GB plan for $75/mo
- Start Unlimited for $80/mo
- Play More Unlimited for $90/mo

I'm not sure whether those prices include the paper-free billing + auto-pay discount.

Also, if I wait until the holidays, are there decent odds of an upgrade deal if I do change to an unlimited plan (even if my current phone is worthless as a trade-in to them)? I know there are no guarantees, but maybe there's a pattern that would suggest what's more likely.

Thank you!

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

surf rock posted:

If Verizon doesn't do preorders and I end up buying a Pixel 6 directly from Google, will I be able to go to Verizon and have my current plan switched over to the new phone? My current plan is the "The new Verizon Plan Small 2 GB" for $55/mo, which I know they don't offer anymore.

If I do need to switch, it looks like the current options are:

- 5 GB plan for $65/mo
- 10 GB plan for $75/mo
- Start Unlimited for $80/mo
- Play More Unlimited for $90/mo

I'm not sure whether those prices include the paper-free billing + auto-pay discount.

Also, if I wait until the holidays, are there decent odds of an upgrade deal if I do change to an unlimited plan (even if my current phone is worthless as a trade-in to them)? I know there are no guarantees, but maybe there's a pattern that would suggest what's more likely.

Thank you!

You can always keep your plan. If you get the phone from Google, it’s just a SIM swap, which doesn’t change the plan at all.

You’re right on the new plans, subtract $10 from each of you do autopay with a checking account.

No idea if the $800 trade in for upgrades is coming back this year (rip). Tbh, they didn’t offer more than like, a $400 trade the past two holiday seasons , which was why people were rushing to take the recent promo (obviously you couldn’t with the phone not being out).

We’ll see what pops up for Black Friday.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Duckman2008 posted:

You can always keep your plan. If you get the phone from Google, it’s just a SIM swap, which doesn’t change the plan at all.

You’re right on the new plans, subtract $10 from each of you do autopay with a checking account.

No idea if the $800 trade in for upgrades is coming back this year (rip). Tbh, they didn’t offer more than like, a $400 trade the past two holiday seasons , which was why people were rushing to take the recent promo (obviously you couldn’t with the phone not being out).

We’ll see what pops up for Black Friday.

You rock, thank you. So, at least based on the past few years, there's probably going to be some level of relevant deal available if I'm willing to switch to an unlimited plan. I have been butting up against the 2 GB limit fairly frequently this past year, so I'm open to that.

One more follow-up: if I do preorder through Verizon and/or change my plan, is there any way I can do that through you so that you get the commission? You provide a wonderful service here.

edit: I guess that even if I didn't upgrade my phone, I should still move to the 5 GB plan since it literally costs the same with the discounts as my 2 GB plan.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Oct 16, 2021

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

surf rock posted:

You rock, thank you. So, at least based on the past few years, there's probably going to be some level of relevant deal available if I'm willing to switch to an unlimited plan. I have been butting up against the 2 GB limit fairly frequently this past year, so I'm open to that.

One more follow-up: if I do preorder through Verizon and/or change my plan, is there any way I can do that through you so that you get the commission? You provide a wonderful service here.

edit: I guess that even if I didn't upgrade my phone, I should still move to the 5 GB plan since it literally costs the same with the discounts as my 2 GB plan.

What’s your current phone? I should say trade ins depend on the model. I’ve been off a few days (thank god) so I don’t know if the Pixel 6 hit the promos or not yet.

And yeah, you can always PM and I literally call you via the 800 number (I’m in the official sales department). And thanks, I try and do what I can !

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

What’s your current phone? I should say trade ins depend on the model. I’ve been off a few days (thank god) so I don’t know if the Pixel 6 hit the promos or not yet.

And yeah, you can always PM and I literally call you via the 800 number (I’m in the official sales department). And thanks, I try and do what I can !

Oh nice, that's easy.

My current phone is the original Pixel. I poked around last year (or two years ago?) on Verizon's trade-in deals because I was considering the new Pixel at that time, but they weren't interested, lol. My recollection is that the upgrade deals last year were a mixture of (1) a really amazing deal if you have a desirable phone to trade-in and you're willing to do a certain type of plan and (2) an OK deal if you're willing to switch to an unlimited plan.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

surf rock posted:

Oh nice, that's easy.

My current phone is the original Pixel. I poked around last year (or two years ago?) on Verizon's trade-in deals because I was considering the new Pixel at that time, but they weren't interested, lol. My recollection is that the upgrade deals last year were a mixture of (1) a really amazing deal if you have a desirable phone to trade-in and you're willing to do a certain type of plan and (2) an OK deal if you're willing to switch to an unlimited plan.

It varies, but usually on unlimited plans. The bad news is they normally don’t do the trade in for the original pixel anymore , so I can def check, but not sure if your phone would get a trade in promo 😕

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Duckman2008 posted:

Only ultra wide, which long story short you don’t need to worry about.

All plans get 5G nationwide at no extra cost, a SIM swap won’t change your plan.

Last question, I promise:

Do I need to drag my stepdad to the Verizon store to get a new SIM? He's the plan owner or whatever, but since I'm not making any changes to the plan I wasn't sure if he needed to be there or not.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Annath posted:

Last question, I promise:

Do I need to drag my stepdad to the Verizon store to get a new SIM? He's the plan owner or whatever, but since I'm not making any changes to the plan I wasn't sure if he needed to be there or not.

You need to be listed as an authorized user or he has to be available to call over the phone.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Duckman2008 posted:

You need to be listed as an authorized user or he has to be available to call over the phone.

Not a big issue for me, but they ended up requiring him to come in person, said they didn't have a recorded line so he couldn't call to verify. I guess not all stores have that ability?

Either way, it worked out fine. Luckily we live in the same town, so he was able to drive over.

e: Hmm... I'm not getting 5G on the phone, despite the coverage map saying I should (and I get 5G on another device I use through work).

Any ideas on what might be causing that?

Annath fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 18, 2021

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I'm currently paying for a S21 Ultra on my Verizon account. My wife is due for an upgrade and may end up wanting my phone. She is on AT&T.

Is this phone locked to my carrier, or could I factory restore this phone and let her throw her SIM into it and log into her stuff on her carrier?

Do carriers even lock phones these days?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Annath posted:

Not a big issue for me, but they ended up requiring him to come in person, said they didn't have a recorded line so he couldn't call to verify. I guess not all stores have that ability?

Either way, it worked out fine. Luckily we live in the same town, so he was able to drive over.

e: Hmm... I'm not getting 5G on the phone, despite the coverage map saying I should (and I get 5G on another device I use through work).

Any ideas on what might be causing that?

Yeah, I couldn’t tell you other than 7ish months ago when I worked in a corp store that was the policy. Indirect could be super different.

5G not sure other than power cycling said phone and such. That’s more a question for tech support. My honest opinion is that I wouldn’t expect a big speed difference from 4G either way.

Soul Glo posted:

I'm currently paying for a S21 Ultra on my Verizon account. My wife is due for an upgrade and may end up wanting my phone. She is on AT&T.

Is this phone locked to my carrier, or could I factory restore this phone and let her throw her SIM into it and log into her stuff on her carrier?

Do carriers even lock phones these days?

Carriers do lock their phones. ATT and T-Mobile lock their phones until they are paid off. Verizon locks their phones for 60 days of service, after day 61 they are automatically unlocked.

All carriers legally have to unlock phones if they are paid off in full.

Assuming you’ve had your phone for more than 60 days, you could give her your phone no problem. I assume you are buying a new phone ?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Duckman2008 posted:

Carriers do lock their phones. ATT and T-Mobile lock their phones until they are paid off. Verizon locks their phones for 60 days of service, after day 61 they are automatically unlocked.

All carriers legally have to unlock phones if they are paid off in full.

Assuming you’ve had your phone for more than 60 days, you could give her your phone no problem. I assume you are buying a new phone ?

Yeah, I've had it since launch. I have a Pixel I could use or I might just buy something else outright and continue to just pay off the Ultra with my regular bill.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

e: Even if I run into any problem it would be the same price to pay it off at this point and subsidize another one if I wanted to, I guess.

Soul Glo fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 19, 2021

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Josh Lyman posted:

In good news, I called Verizon customer support yesterday and the person I spoke to removed both activation fees; I also called about being charged twice for 5G access, which he chalked up to an error with the system that produces bill estimates. The moral of the story is that buying a phone through a Costco kiosk is not worth the trouble.

Annoyingly, the trade-in website threw up a generic error at the last step despite the CSR's best efforts and bringing in someone from IT. The plan is to issue me the non-promo $159 credit and then adjust it to $800 once they receive the phone. :ohdear: For a 1 hr 40 min call though, it was extremely pleasant.

We already knew you weren't into jailbreaking though

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Duckman2008 posted:

Yeah, I couldn’t tell you other than 7ish months ago when I worked in a corp store that was the policy. Indirect could be super different.

5G not sure other than power cycling said phone and such. That’s more a question for tech support. My honest opinion is that I wouldn’t expect a big speed difference from 4G either way.

Re: the 5G - apparently the "Note 10+ 5G" is only compatible with the Ultrawide 5G, not the Nationwide 5G.

So no 5G for me lmao. At least it is still a good phone! And I got it a lot cheaper than the (Nationwide 5G compatible) Note 20 Ultra would have been.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Annath posted:

Re: the 5G - apparently the "Note 10+ 5G" is only compatible with the Ultrawide 5G, not the Nationwide 5G.

So no 5G for me lmao. At least it is still a good phone! And I got it a lot cheaper than the (Nationwide 5G compatible) Note 20 Ultra would have been.

Ooooh, yes this is correct. I forgot all about it.

Yeah, for the price , still a great phone , network wise you’re still doing fine.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Duckman2008 posted:

Ooooh, yes this is correct. I forgot all about it.

Yeah, for the price , still a great phone , network wise you’re still doing fine.

I'm going to DC later this year, so maybe I'll be able to use the Ultrawide 5G for a bit then lol.

Thanks for your help and advice, I really appreciate it.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
I noticed the main drag of my town got 5G (nationwide) but the backhaul to the tower is still poo poo so it's only marginally faster.

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

So, TIL. If you use Verizon Dollars (converted from Device Dollars if you have the Verizon Visa) you can buy all kinds of poo poo.

I have $250 Verizon Dollars, and it would have let me buy a $250 Amazon gift card instantly.

That's pretty fuckin baller.

The downside of all of this is that I got so overzealous in ordering my Pixel 6 Pro, I forgot to use Duckman's link to do it. Sorry man. You've been super helpful in the past and I didn't think about it until after I confirmed everything.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

AlexDeGruven posted:

So, TIL. If you use Verizon Dollars (converted from Device Dollars if you have the Verizon Visa) you can buy all kinds of poo poo.

I have $250 Verizon Dollars, and it would have let me buy a $250 Amazon gift card instantly.

That's pretty fuckin baller.

The downside of all of this is that I got so overzealous in ordering my Pixel 6 Pro, I forgot to use Duckman's link to do it. Sorry man. You've been super helpful in the past and I didn't think about it until after I confirmed everything.

It’s all good man, I’ll live but thank you for using it in the past !

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Does Verizon offer any kind of discounts for buying a Pixel 6 on contract if I'm not switching to an unlimited plan? I have 2 Pixel 3s that are "eligible for upgrade" currently on a "The new Verizon Plan Medium 4 GB" which is already plenty of data for us. It looks like all the promotions for Pixel 6 are with trade ins and switching to an unlimited plan (which if my math is right, appears to represent a $30/mo increase in price at minimum in my situation and I don't intend to trade in). Does it make more sense to just buy one unlocked from target/best buy and bring it to verizon if I stick with them? I've also been on verizon for ages, not sure if they still have any loyalty plans that make sense for low data use.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

Does Verizon offer any kind of discounts for buying a Pixel 6 on contract if I'm not switching to an unlimited plan? I have 2 Pixel 3s that are "eligible for upgrade" currently on a "The new Verizon Plan Medium 4 GB" which is already plenty of data for us. It looks like all the promotions for Pixel 6 are with trade ins and switching to an unlimited plan (which if my math is right, appears to represent a $30/mo increase in price at minimum in my situation and I don't intend to trade in). Does it make more sense to just buy one unlocked from target/best buy and bring it to verizon if I stick with them? I've also been on verizon for ages, not sure if they still have any loyalty plans that make sense for low data use.

No discounts / promos without going to an unlimited plan unfortunately.

Call care, they could have a loyalty unlimited plan. It’s account based, so mileage def varies.

If they don’t have a cheaper unlimited plan, then yeah buying through Google or Best Buy is fine if they have a good discount.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

I probably will take advantage of Verizon's offer and upgrade a line to unlimited with the purchase of a Pixel 6. However, my wife really likes the Kinda Coral, which is unavailable through Verizon. Will there be an issue if I purchase a Pixel 6 through you and upgrade her line, but use the SIM card on the Kinda Coral phone I plan on purchasing through the Google Store?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Verizon coverage is extremely confusing sometimes.

I drive into a neighboring town on a 2 lane highway. It is a 10 minute drive in rural country into a town where two major interstates connect.

Driving down the road and I notice that I am getting 5G for the first time (only place around here that shows it is a 1.5 hour trip to St. Louis). I decide to try a Speedtest to see how fast it is and I get 4.33mbps down and 0.02 up.

A mile down the road, it shows 4 bars of 5G and it get 31 mbps down and 6 mbps up. I get into town and 5G disappears.

I pick up what I need and head back home. Driving on the same road just on the other side of the road and it never showcases 5G the entire trip home.

Bizarro Kanyon fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 23, 2021

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Verizon coverage is extremely confusing sometimes.

I drive into a neighboring town on a 2 lane highway. It is a 10 minute drive in rural country into a town where two major interstates connect.

Driving down the road and I notice that I am getting 5G for the first time (only place around here that shows it is a 1.5 hour trip to St. Louis). I decide to try a Speedtest to see how fast it is and I get 4.33mbps down and 0.02 up.

A mile down the road, it shows 4 bars of 5G and it get 31 mbps down and 6 mbps up. I get into town and 5G disappears.

I pick up what I need and head back home. Driving on the same road just on the other side of the road and it never showcases 5G the entire trip home.

5G is on the same frequency , and same backhaul, as 4G. So basically it’s the same thing where what you hit was just a low coverage area.

5G won’t be actually different until the roll our C Band. Rumors (and def just rumors) are early 2022, but we shall see.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

5G is on the same frequency , and same backhaul, as 4G. So basically it’s the same thing where what you hit was just a low coverage area.

5G won’t be actually different until the roll our C Band. Rumors (and def just rumors) are early 2022, but we shall see.

Oh I gotcha! I thought they were on separate frequencies already.

Another question, does Verizon send you an email that they have received your traded in phones? We sent them in but have not been notified if Verizon received them.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Oh I gotcha! I thought they were on separate frequencies already.

Another question, does Verizon send you an email that they have received your traded in phones? We sent them in but have not been notified if Verizon received them.

They should, but I could see it glitching and not telling you. It usually takes at most a week for a trade in to be received and fully processed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

We checked the UPS tracking number and it shows that the devices were received on 10/12 but Verizon’s system still says that it is “initiating” the trade in (not even showing that it has shipped yet).