Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree
i looked on the first 3 pages and didnt see anything. someone should make a thread and then a mod should gas this terrible no effort poo poo and give me double probation for also signing my post

--denim dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

why isnt there a theead for good rear end short horror vids + "real ghost footag

i looked on the first 3 pages and didnt see anything. someone should make a thread and then a mod should gas this terrible no effort poo poo and give me double probation for also signing my post

--Sid Vicious

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

durrr

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree
did anyone make the thread yet?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how into denim are you, Denim Dude?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Blocka blocka bitch!

-Chet haze

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Blocka blocka bitch!

-Chet haze

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jere's the thread op

*farts*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only real ghost footage or ur get banned

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The mods are all ghost footage experts and can tell a fake

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

Sid Vicious posted:

how into denim are you, Denim Dude?

i loving love denim, dude. you don't even know. did anyone make the thread yet? iim ready to get my scared on

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I told you I made the thread you loving idiot

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Denim Dude posted:

i loving love denim, dude. you don't even know. did anyone make the thread yet? iim ready to get my scared on

start here and watch it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQNY--Yx-Ac

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree
i like that its pretty creepy you could even start your own creepy short videos threaD with it. i cant because people will say things like this needs to be aded to the op this needs to be added to the op and its like i have a job! anyways i got a good 2 hours before i pass out so show me more creepy stuff

-edit: please.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Everyone is too scared op
https://youtu.be/lF-TcMbdnlY

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i can smell a fake ghost from a mile away

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The mods are all ghost footage experts and can tell a fake

Yeah but isn't it strange how the only ghost footage they seem to care about is child ghost footage??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Glad I started this thread, thanks for the replies!