Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't think it's optimal to block me either but maybe it's not that straightforward.

If you can't read my reams of content and get it through your skull that I am town you are either scum or throwing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Votecount for Day 4

Maerlyn (1): Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (1): PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, PlasticAutomaton
PlasticAutomaton (1): Bifauxnen, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, b-minus1
Bifauxnen (1): Grandicap, t a s t e, Grandicap
Shellception (1): b-minus1
t a s t e (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (3): Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Ignatius M. Meen

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 27th, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 20 hours, 53 minutes.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I was admiring how almost everyone has a vote on them except taste, and Bif and Grandi aren't voting...

Could be nothing, I'm gonna go back and look at posts because Grandi said something earlier that I think I glossed over.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maerlyn posted:

I was admiring how almost everyone has a vote on them except taste, and Bif and Grandi aren't voting...

Could be nothing, I'm gonna go back and look at posts because Grandi said something earlier that I think I glossed over.

Oh here it comes again! oh look! I'm not voting!

I have been voting and trying to figure this poo poo out all drat day and only unvoted you a couple hours ago to try and think for a bit, cause you sounding like you felt so flustered and frustrated by me and all made me want to extend the olive branch for a minute but once again you throw it back in my face for no good reason!

I am done with this. If you're town too bad, I'm going full merk mode now and not moving my vote and it's because you have done this routine to me too many times.

##vote Maerlyn

I'm only mafia mad not like, major rl mad but honestly

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Like listen sometimes I make logical mistakes but does everyone just not give a poo poo that it doesn't make sense for taste to have a shot in his gun for tonight or am I sorely mistaken about something

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm only mafia mad not like, major rl mad but honestly

I have been so mafia mad at this game up until the moment I died at which point I just decided this thread was now the fun zone but I still try to post helpful opinions sometimes

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If u guys are legit worried if u split the difference and execute plastic surely we will have another day and 10 flips to pour thru.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Bif I'm not making fun of you with this but the idea popped into my head so I had to

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lmao nah s'all good

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

code:
taste
realize maybe awkward to openly accept
will make this easy
if nep lives
will vote with you tomorrow too
no downside
##vote Bifauxnen

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Nep-Nep posted:

I have been so mafia mad at this game up until the moment I died at which point I just decided this thread was now the fun zone but I still try to post helpful opinions sometimes

I mean I've been waiting for Bif to stop just overreacting to everything I say but it's not happening so I'm not too worried about it.

I got slightly mafia mad when Sand called me an idiot but then it was so ludicrous it made me laugh. Bif on the other hand really burned me with the Grima Wormtongue reference (I'm not familiar with LOTR so I had to look it up, that's gonna haunt me Bif! :argh:)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Nep-Nep posted:

Bif I'm not making fun of you with this but the idea popped into my head so I had to

:allears:

Nep you are beautiful.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Nep-Nep posted:

I am saving that for the next Bif/Maerlyn slapfight.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
##vote Bif

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Bif

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Welp.

##vote: Bif

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! Bifauxnen is hammered!

Votecount for Day 4

Bifauxnen (5): Grandicap, t a s t e, Grandicap, Ignatius M. Meen, Shellception, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton
Maerlyn (1): Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton
PlasticAutomaton (1): Bifauxnen, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, b-minus1
Shellception (1): b-minus1
b-minus1 (0): PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, PlasticAutomaton, Shellception
t a s t e (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 27th, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 19 hours, 57 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/757914951868485632?s=20

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Bifauxnen was turned into a Zombie Day 4.

---

It is now Night 4.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

t a s t e and Maerlyn were turned into Zombies Night 5.

---

Scum (PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, Grandicap and deadmeat5150) as well as Ignatius M. Meen have won the game!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks for the game Yami!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Grandicap posted:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

For the record, town killed more people than we did, I just made nice ecological friendly zombies.

GG everyone.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

In Retrospect, the janitor aspect of Mephisto was probably a bit too strong (it should not have been able to target scum, or maybe even post flips anyway for the stumps).

Hopefully, y'all had fun regardless!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fun game, we were off the plot, but also town severely hindered by lacking their main source of info. Very hard to win a game without reliable flips

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

You can find the moddoc in the obs chat in pins, as well as the role PMs. They're probably easier to read in the relevant confessionals.

https://discord.gg/qj6xf8qsxj

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

t a s t e posted:

Fun game, we were off the plot, but also town severely hindered by lacking their main source of info. Very hard to win a game without reliable flips

The idea was that the two vigs would clean them up. Additionally, town had a lot of tools to prevent deaths at all (2 BG, 1 doctor, a jailor, and someone who can roleblock visitors) so uh... town just got extremely unlucky.

Also uh, in my honest opinion, there wasn't really an excuse to not lunch plastic over their action claim.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Less unlucky more town shooting the watcher D1 which gave us free reign to deploy the juggernaut. It could have easily gone the other way. If we had lost Shell we might have been shut down for the entire game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Again, I don’t think this is unwinnable for town by any means, but it does require unconfirmed players to coordinate without the security blanket of confirmed knowledge. Town didn’t lose because of the different game focus (did anyone name shell at all?) but it never properly adjusted to it

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I had a blast

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I had a blast

Sorry I threw you under the bus so hard deadmeat.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Grandicap posted:

Well I did tell you to do it if I was close to lunch.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yeah was a fun game, just my luck to finally get a cop like role only to never successfully use it! The zombie mechanic was cool but I kinda got burned out after the first day of basically being powerless. I had such a hard time getting any reads this game, didn’t have a single strong town or scum read all game.

Thanks for running Yami!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I thought I had just caught Grandi in a lie when they said they had suspicions on Shell but of course I didn't realize how in danger we were, I didn't expect 4 scum. That comment about Plastic being believable for visiting Nep was insane lol, but I didn't trust myself enough to really push it.

I feel good that I was on the right path but I don't know that I could have convinced anyone to vote with me. Also losing our watcher and tracker early really hurt.

GG scum... Grandi mentoring two new scum was probably fun :)

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Grandicap posted:

Same, worst part of the game was to have to bus Dead so hard, tbh.

Well played everyone!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ggggggggggg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

t a s t e posted:

(did anyone name shell at all?)

yeah I did D2 along with 2 other scums, look how that turned out