Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

ive noticed that some people are just awful at eliminating

they take forever and use way too much toilet paper and it sounds like they’re flailing around in there and they buy into all these weird pooping assistance devices like weird footstools and stuff. i take pride in being able to poo poo pretty quickly with a minimum of fuss.

does gbs know any weird poopers? are you bathroom-challenged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whats wrong with taking an extremely long poop session OP????

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op is hanging out in the bathroom counting sheets of toilet paper that OTHER PEOPLE are using. what is that

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

curlys gold posted:

they take forever and use way too much toilet paper and it sounds like they’re flailing around in there and they buy into all these weird pooping assistance devices like weird footstools and stuff. i take pride in being able to poo poo pretty quickly with a minimum of fuss.

does gbs know any weird poopers? are you bathroom-challenged?

Stop poopshaming

don’t worry so much about what other people do

Mind your own business, curlys gold

As for me I am a pretty good pooper except for if I eat too much cheese, cheese and I aren’t friends anymore

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
if you're doing everything right, you shouldn't have to poop at all. pm me for a one-on-one consultation and we'll try and figure out what's up.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Sometimes my poop gets stuck across the poop hole at the bottom of the toilet.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Don't judge me just because poop time is the only alone time I get.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
startin to think that tha OP needs his head FLUSHED

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
This is the S- Tier pooping strat all the pros are using

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8-Vjn2a8c

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

This is the S- Tier pooping strat all the pros are using

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8-Vjn2a8c

You people have ruined me I can feel them "writing" this an hour before the show.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Some people suck dicks in the bathroom OP, it makes a little noise SORRY

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

curlys gold posted:

they take forever and use way too much toilet paper...

Wipe your rear end properly, you monster.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:five:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hate when you go to a bathroom and they have a sign that says not to flush anything other than toilet paper so you gotta fish ur poo poo outta the bowl and try to smash it down the sink drain :sigh:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Forum’s poster curlys gold, camping out in a public bathroom stall, timing other people’s pooping, measuring sound levels, rating smells and counting grunt frequency. Rushing in the other stall when someone else is finished to count how many toilet paper squares were used and inspect the toilet for anything suspicious. Makes a thread on something awful calling other people weird.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Min/max pooping and not even a mention of poopsocking, OP?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

op is hanging out in the bathroom counting sheets of toilet paper that OTHER PEOPLE are using. what is that

:hellyeah:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you, op

I can't help it

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Sometimes people will poop sidesaddle and not do a very good job of not getting the poop into the toilet. I do not know why they do this but every 6 months or so I have to clean one of those up and it's always a little puzzling.

Everyone uses too much TP but thankfully our work doesn't try to get away with those anemic contractor grade toilets you find in every apartment and flipped home so it doesn't matter to me

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I also monitor and critique other people’s sessions. Welcome to the community, and let me know if you want to trade data or need surveillance tips

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
No kidding.

No matter how much I spread my legs and tap my feet, no one comes into my stall and sucks my dick.

Sometimes someone will even knock on the stall door and I'll have to tell them it's occupied while I wait.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

OP how do you feel about pooping at work?

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
honestly as long as you're not that dude at bar who spends 15 minutes wrapping his hand in a quarter inch thick glove of tp dozens oftimes, leaving the the one shitter an overflowing unflushable cesspool of deadplants and expelled feces i dont give a gently caress

but i hope that everyone who's that dude gets a dui later that evening and then pulls the same poo poo in the shared holding cell toilet

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
mind your dang business op

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
OP is timing peoples bathroom breaks while the rest of us are cranking it and making GBS threads at the same time just have a ball.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nooner posted:

I hate when you go to a bathroom and they have a sign that says not to flush anything other than toilet paper so you gotta fish ur poo poo outta the bowl and try to smash it down the sink drain :sigh:

just put it back in your butt wtf

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
im readin the paper in a stall old school takin it easy in the penn station bathroom

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Sophy Wackles posted:

Forum’s poster curlys gold, camping out in a public bathroom stall, timing other people’s pooping, measuring sound levels, rating smells and counting grunt frequency. Rushing in the other stall when someone else is finished to count how many toilet paper squares were used and inspect the toilet for anything suspicious. Makes a thread on something awful calling other people weird.

Also takes big whiffs of the poop particles as soon as he enters (from below of course).

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

(knocking on stall door) sounds like you could use some pointers there buddy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People don’t take pride in their poops anymore. Back in my day people took pride in a smooth, well-formed, light brown buoyant poo poo, glistening in the water next to a few squares of tp. Now all people wanna do is a wet fart and use half a roll of toilet paper. I blame it on people eating less cheese and smoking less. Nobody want that one big poop a day Parisian lifestyle anymore. They wanna go Wild West on that bowl and let god :airquote: take care of the rest. You have to GET YOUR poo poo TOGETHER. Everyone should poo poo like a king. Your rear end in a top hat is a temple and the poop is a conduit into the future. Big logs, no micropoops. You aren’t a dog, don’t poop like one. :haibrow:

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
When your superior ranked coworkers get suspicious of how long you're pooping at work, so they set up in the stall next door, clearly not pooping, but distracting enough that actually pooping takes even longer.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

I asked you not to talk about it, MOTHER TRUCKER! :(

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I also monitor and critique other people’s sessions. Welcome to the community, and let me know if you want to trade data or need surveillance tips

thank u

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Goddamn do we have another dookie cop on the forums

You don't want to know what we did to the last one op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like to make poo poos in the stand up pee pee places sometimes

This kind is easy

This kind is more difficult

But the easiest is

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

No kidding.

No matter how much I spread my legs and tap my feet, no one comes into my stall and sucks my dick.

Sometimes someone will even knock on the stall door and I'll have to tell them it's occupied while I wait.

You’re supposed to say, “Come in.”

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

OP sounds like a real Bristol 1

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I prize myself on my pooping abilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

I prize myself on my pooping abilities

if there was some kind of infiltration team for covert shits i would be a prime candidate

no tp just a tactical napkin