Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

All of Are You Afraid of the Dark is on YouTube for free, get your creepy on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
That loving clown.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
more like "Are You Afraid of The DORK"

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Heads up? I'm thinking more... HEADS OFF!!!!

*holds up actual recently severed head dripping blood and tissue*

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

my dog died im sad posted:

That loving clown.

Don’t sign you are posts

feller
Jul 5, 2006

LuckyCat posted:

Don’t sign you are posts

Their dog died and yet you own them like this smh

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
not really a heads up if there's only 5 days left in october

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
thats racist op

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
the ep with the nosferatu vampire scared the poo poo out of me as a kid, its one of my more vivid childhood memories

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Im afraid of the dark

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
whats the fuckin one where the end is a tv comes on and theres a no face person on it and i think theres pink static behind them

god drat i did not like that when i was little

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

whats the fuckin one where the end is a tv comes on and theres a no face person on it and i think theres pink static behind them

god drat i did not like that when i was little

theres one where a girl is abducted by no face aliens and then it turns out she was one of them and it cuts back to her and now she has no face

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

But where can I watch tales from the crypt

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
You can watch it in my rear end iykwim

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

But where can I watch tales from the crypt

i have it on my plex fi you want to come over :)

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Heads up 7 Up

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Remember the one where the kid has a monster in his basement and he locks the local bully down there and gets a kickin rad bike out of the deal, I always thought that was kinda hosed up.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Sid Vicious posted:

Thanks for the PSA sid

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i already pirated youtube

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm not afraid of the dark because I have a nite lite :)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It is on even at nite.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The last time I looked it was only available in Canada so I VPN'd up north and ripped every episode for my Plex server 😤

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember the next door vampires one but heeee's a wolf boy! and they freak out.

I'm sorry, but vampires are higher on the pecking order than werewolves.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

But who is phone

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I was legit afraid of the pinball episode, not because it was scary or good but because the concept of being trapped in a loop forever is a frightening concept to a kid.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The two that really scared me as a kid was The Ghastly Grinner and The Manaha.

Obviously Ghastly Grinner is a weird scary jester clown thing, so that’s pretty scary to an eight-year-old kid. But the Manaha were just furry shadow creatures that you never got a good look at and grabbed Boy Scouts in the woods. No idea why that one scared me as much as it did. I remember laying in bed thinking they were going to come and take me away. Like I was straight terrified.

A few years ago I rewatched The Manaha to see what all the fuss was about, and it was lame as gently caress. Like I couldn’t even get inside my own younger self’s head to figure out why it creeped me out so much. Maybe because you never saw the monsters and your imagination filled in the gaps???

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019

Revins posted:

the ep with the nosferatu vampire scared the poo poo out of me as a kid, its one of my more vivid childhood memories

Is this the one where he comes out of the screen at the kid or am I conflating that with something else?

If so then yeah. Very scary.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh poo poo, I gotta watch the swimming pool episode and the doll house episode to see if they're actually scary or if I was a stupid little kid.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
the classic series that asks which is scarier: vampires, werewolves, or being guilt tripped by an old lady because you FLAKED ON HER THE DAY THAT SHE DIED :ghost:

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
hey OP does Netflix still openly support hating on transpeople I've been out of the news for a few days

cuz if they do then gently caress em

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

theres one where a girl is abducted by no face aliens and then it turns out she was one of them and it cuts back to her and now she has no face

holy gently caress thats scarey

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

the swimming pool one was terrifying

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

the goosebumps show was complete dog poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you're a liar Sid. there's only videos of assholes watching are you afraid of the dark

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

An evil demon appeared in my room after I recited an incantation and he spoke unto me:

"I DRIVE A SPORT TRAC HIT ABOUT ONE THIRTY ON THE FREEWAY ON A GOOD DAY YUP THEY CAUGHT ME UP AT THE NASCAR WITH TWO BUDWEISERS AND A JOINT IN MY REAR JEAN POCKET FRESH PRESSED LEVIS CUZ THE WIFE GOT THE TOUCH WITH THAT HOT IRON OF HERS YESSIREE NEVER HAD A WRINKLE ON A GOT DAM THING SINCE I MET THAT COUNTRY SPUN WOMAN HAD A CHEVY SILVERADO IN TWO KAY OH ONE BUT IT DONE FELLED INTO A DITCH DRIVING TO THE MEE MA'S ON ACCOUNT PAP FELL AND STROKED AGAIN HAD WITH A BUMPER STICKER ON IT SAID 'I LIKE MY WOMEN LIKE MY BEER BLONDE AND TALL' HAHA YES YES THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A TRUCK TELL YOU WHAT HEY WHAT YOU GOT IN THAT MINIFRIDGE HOSS????""

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sudonim posted:

hey OP does Netflix still openly support hating on transpeople I've been out of the news for a few days

cuz if they do then gently caress em

uh this is on youtube? what the hell is this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the dave chapelle stuff iirc

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All of you are afraid of the pork appeared in the cafeteria at school it was eerie

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Man there was an episode where like people's fear was being harvested and turned into the most delicious soup ever and it is honestly one of my most important creative influences. It could have been something else but I've just assumed it was AyAotD.

Is there anything else on YouTube op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Want that spooky dust from the intro so I can tell spooky stories properly, it just doesn't hit right without the camp fire and spooky "woosh" of flames