Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

in chapter 2 tim claims its his worst review because he pared back from 100-hour work weeks. but he still managed to overwork himself into the hospital during the editing process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

*reads choose your own adventure book in page order from start to finish* Eh, not great.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Season 2 is going to be about why old games are better. Thank you Tim.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

b_d posted:

*reads choose your own adventure book in page order from start to finish* Eh, not great.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Professor Latency posted:

Season 2 is going to be about why old games are better. Thank you Tim.

season 1 was about that too, you loving idiot

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Harrow posted:

I was going to blatantly disregard Tim's request to watch only two of the segments but the intro might have convinced me to actually watch the review as intended

I mean I'll probably watch all 7 eventually but I'll do a "first playthrough" the right way

This is the way to do it. The true disjointed Cyberpunk experience.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Finished my playthrough and honestly you probably don't have to watch any of the segments to know what his conclusions are gonna be, they follow logically from the rest of the season's reviews.

Looking forward to the next one.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol at repeatedly sending yourself to the hospital from recording a very very long game review

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Worth it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at repeatedly sending yourself to the hospital from recording a very very long game review

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ftw.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

Semper Games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

regularly eating so many ricolas you don't even notice you have Mega Strepthroat

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Jenny Agutter posted:

regularly eating so many ricolas you don't even notice you have Mega Strepthroat

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jenny Agutter posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leaving the hospital to record hour 57 of the Bugsnax review

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its like the ocarina of time except it warps you to the hospital

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

this

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

check out Tim's 6 hour Tokimeki Memorial review ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

4, 6 but I’ll watch the rest another time.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
watch it at 200% speed so its only 5 hours long

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't imagine spending 10 hours on something so esoteric. i'd consider watching one of them now, but i have to rest up for tomorrow when i can continue trying to beat level 4 of Burger Time with a broken usb snes gamepad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

guy with a guaranteed six figure income that does not require him to leave the house sends himself to the hospital multiple times during a plague lol. All time Alpha poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i can't imagine spending 10 hours on something so esoteric. i'd consider watching one of them now, but i have to rest up for tomorrow when i can continue trying to beat level 4 of Burger Time with a broken usb snes gamepad.

its frankly embarrasing to me you don't have a fight stick, 5 snes gamepads, 2 wireless genesis pads, 3 switch pro controllers, 4 dreamcast controllers, every generation of playstation and xbox controller, a flight stick and a 20 year old usb logitech controller, just in case the pad you're currently using breaks

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

its frankly embarrasing to me you don't have a fight stick, 5 snes gamepads, 2 wireless genesis pads, 3 switch pro controllers, 4 dreamcast controllers, every generation of playstation and xbox controller, a flight stick and a 20 year old usb logitech controller, just in case the pad you're currently using breaks

i definitely learned my lesson this time. always have a backup controller, gamers.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

New Civvie to cleanse your palate between tim rogers videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0rlqvk-yk

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

New Civvie to cleanse your palate between tim rogers videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0rlqvk-yk

god i just hate evertyhing about your av. how do you not hate looking at your posts

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

because they are beautiful and perfect

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

finished the cyberpunk review (episodes 2 and 3). its good. i actually jumped at the miata sound effect in the bottom line portion

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
I had it on while I worked, and I watched Intro, 1, 6, bottom line, and then 3,4 because I was curious. 4 was definitely the weakest. 6 was really fun.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
nosferatu the deadliest foe.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

i watched part six and then part nine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Old Binsby posted: