Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

b_d posted:

what? why?

i take it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

now this is the kind of physical revulsion i like in my political cartoons

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lmao okay maybe inclusiveness has limits

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1453481959649382402

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Literally eating Politurds

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
ted “dicknose” cruz

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ben turning his signature into a modified Korner Kelly is always fun

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ted cruz is so badass... and dreamy too :swoon:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Eating poo poo is core to leftism smdh

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

We did it. We found the one guy dumb enough to Stan for ted Cruz. Gj everyone.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

We did it. We found the one guy dumb enough to Stan for ted Cruz. Gj everyone.

ben garrison is the man who brought you Kind Eyes Cruz, i wouldn't necessarily call this 'found'

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Change the speech bubble tail to an arrow agc

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

please don't print that I'm horney for Garland

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I think Garrison is the only man alive who was fully supportive of Cruz during the primaries. Well, okay, Glenn Beck was too, but that's because Beck was trying to pull a grift by betting on Trump losing. Garrison is the only man alive who genuinely still liked Ted Cruz during the primaries.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Remember when Cruz lost Branco

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SENATE QUESTIONS

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

loquacius posted:

Remember when Cruz lost Branco

Sadly I do not, but you suddenly reminded me of Stantis being all in on Carly Fiorina before pivoting to Gary Johnson when Trump won.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Legit lmfao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Ben turning his signature into a modified Korner Kelly is always fun

ben and kelly do the fusion dance and no one's sure if they did it wrong or right because it's a disgusting monstrosity of a person-shape and they just roll with it, and this is what you get, clearly ben's form was correct and more of his personality came through in the failed fusion. sad!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i am terrible at photoshop but i just saw this kelly cartoon and thought of that tweet about the illiterate anticommunist grandpa and i thought it would be funny to combine the two by turning jonathan franzen into karl marx, anyway that's my story thanks for reading

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/hal_orange/status/1452516917332295683

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol did that guy attend the kirschen cartooning academy

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don't think the political message of the cartoon is what got him fired.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

inexplicable that he didn't use the spraypaint tool to get some coronaviruses in the syringe

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

hmm what metaphor should i use for my opposition to trying to contain a pandemic, oh i know, the tank guy at tiananmen

well the first step is obviously to copy and paste the actual tank guy photo in the corner so people will know what i'm referencing

then i guess i have to draw a guy and a tank

wow that was hard but it's finally done

now how do i get my point across... should i label the tank "vaccines"?

oh i know! what if the gun barrel was a syringe! oh ho ho, leunig, you're a genius

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Richard Scarry lookin rear end poo poo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao thats the worst political cartoon ive ever seen and i used to read the d&d political cartoon thread

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

vyelkin posted:

lmao thats the worst political cartoon ive ever seen and i used to read the d&d political cartoon thread

Pretty sure everyone itt did op

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I needed a good guffaw, thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Shittytown

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Christ, all the replies are in support of the cartoonist

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
https://twitter.com/davidtheirl84/status/1452519670670495746?t=MVBvatkh7fHojuQkgqZM-Q&s=19
All the responses are just fawning on this hot garbage.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha that seriusly looks like he woke up hungover minutes he had to turn something in and just scribbled something in MSPaint

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how did this guy get a cartoon job in the first place hes even less talented than tina toon. some of his works seem to have backgrounds and what apepars to be at least a little effort put into them but a bunch are like this:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the little i vote and i vote and i vote guy would be a pretty baller redtext avatar for the typical d and d poster if it was a little smaller

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

cumshitter posted:

how did this guy get a cartoon job in the first place hes even less talented than tina toon. some of his works seem to have backgrounds and what apepars to be at least a little effort put into them but a bunch are like this:

this owns though

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Maoism-Kirschenism

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

now we have no hope, no jobs, and no cash.