Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Just a thought

riff here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It's an individual choice and individual choices do not matter.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The sooner op is disentegrated in the fiery heat of the oven that will become our Earth, the better, I say

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

The sooner op is disentegrated in the fiery heat of the oven that will become our Earth, the better, I say

yeah

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just turn up the AC, you can change ur kids climate

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
No real retort

Interesting

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Are you a Jeffrey Dahmer rereg posting dozens of terrible no content threads all day?

just a riff here

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Sophy Wackles posted:

Are you a Jeffrey Dahmer rereg posting dozens of terrible no content threads all day?

just a riff here

Great post thanks :eyeroll:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Boner M posted:

Great post thanks :eyeroll:

exactly what i think every time i see one of yours.

:gas:

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Having one less kid is an order of magnitude more impactful than everything else you could do put together, so, yes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm not going to excoriate anyone for wanting to have kids but that is definitely one reason among many that I will not. There is no need for more people on earth

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
And how it destroys womens lives

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can have kids and not deny climate change. it's called griefing.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
It’s only climate denial if you have more than one child per parent.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
No, sometimes it's just an accident and/or poor judgement.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am going to dropkick OP in the OP's crotch so the OP will never be able to have any children after getting blasted into a dumpster and having the lid fall shut as OP is trapped within a huge mountain of trash (because the container is filled with printouts of OP's lovely posts, you see)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'll admit, it's quite a pertinent question. It does need some serious discussion. Maybe don't think about having anymore than 2 children until the world comes to it's senses and takes climate change seriously. (lol, as if)

OTOH, It's just another white noise thread.

How many is this today, OP? Five? And that's just the last few hours.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

But what if ur child grows up to be a cool drunk like Zefram Cochrane who invents the warp engine and alerts the Vulcans to our presence, ushering in a new dawn of man where peace and ecological balance reign supreme? Doubt u have an answer to that op

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Only if they end up drinking all the water

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

EorayMel posted:

I am going to dropkick OP in the OP's crotch so the OP will never be able to have any children after getting blasted into a dumpster and having the lid fall shut as OP is trapped within a huge mountain of trash (because the container is filled with printouts of OP's lovely posts, you see)

whats the deal with these mouse avs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

No one should have kids OP

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Having kids is more an atmosphere change, in that it gets restrictive and oppressive.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I think it’s worse to have pet cows

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Hmm, better waste the prime of my life raising a worker

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bad Purchase posted:

you can have kids and not deny climate change. it's called griefing.

Or maybe you just want kids that grow up to be badass wasteland warriors. You can prepare them by giving them names like The Flesh Ripper or Kayleigh The Merciless.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Bramble posted:

But what if ur child grows up to be a cool drunk like Zefram Cochrane who invents the warp engine and alerts the Vulcans to our presence, ushering in a new dawn of man where peace and ecological balance reign supreme? Doubt u have an answer to that op

We've been broadcasting radio and television signals into space for a long, long time. If there was an advanced species out there they would destroy us the minute we created FTL space travel.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A CRAB IRL posted:

Having one less kid is an order of magnitude more impactful than everything else you could do put together, so, yes

That is loving stupid because it just means that the next generation will be composed entirely of people who don't care about the climate

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Boner M posted:

Hmm, better waste the prime of my life raising a worker poster

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

CPL593H posted:

Or maybe you just want kids that grow up to be badass wasteland warriors. You can prepare them by giving them names like The Flesh Ripper or Kayleigh The Merciless.

then you're just teaching them to do the griefing on your behalf, probably due to a narcissistic obsession with your legacy (of griefing)

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Immortan Joe hosed and his balls were fecund. Ruled a kingdom.

Max jacked off alone in his car. Got a gig as a blood bag.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
I bet theres a wild TikTok that could set me right in my tracks

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bad Purchase posted:

then you're just teaching them to do the griefing on your behalf, probably due to a narcissistic obsession with your legacy (of griefing)

This is just what existing is regardless of climate change.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Solve an issue by removing everyone who cares about the issue from the gene pool. Brilliant. Genius

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
SHUT THE gently caress UP

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Phlegmish posted:

removing everyone ... from the gene pool. Brilliant. Genius

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Phlegmish posted:

Solve an issue by removing everyone who cares about the issue from the gene pool. Brilliant. Genius

List the negatives

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Teach the kids to catch carbon. Make it a game

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is the sort of forward thinking that caused Shaker ideals to spread like wildfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

quote:

They are also known for their simple living, architecture, technological innovation, music, and furniture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers

Boring maybe, but the thing that got me instantly and I want to know about is the furniture.